Holy FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Holy FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

*100 million new tether created*

lol

Isn't this a good thing since devaluation of the dollar increases the value of your Bitcoin?

DEEEEEEEEEEEELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

USDT isn't dollars. Read their TOS, it's literally monopoly money.

ETH IS GETTING BTFO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the weekend dip is real

Not sure what you meant..Googled tether found this

I'm a nocoiner. Unless you're also a nocoiner, you should probably do some research before investing any more of your money.

oh you mean just like dollars?

LOL

Reminder China ban kicks in this weekend. Expect a bigger drop.

2200?

Weird thing about that. BTC is priced in dollars and is talked about in dollars by you fuckers. All you fuckers buy it to get more dollars. Isn't that weird? People buying a valuable currency like BTC for the sole purpose of exchanging it for more monopoly money?

As soon as I purchase an ether, everything goes crashing...

yeah because people still give us other shit for that monopoly money but nobody accepts bitcoin yet

BREAKING NEWS
CHINKS KILL CRYPTOCURRENCY
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

d-don't get me in this logical loop. i just recently got out of it.
funny you mention this because today i bought a couple packs of cigs and thought to myself, man, it was convenient to just buy stuff with cash whereas my crypto is just stuck in cyberspace without immediate access

Especially ether. Always the first to fall and the last to stabilize, or rise.

It trips me out sometimes. Like I'm trading computer money valuated in terms of other computer money, but it can all be cashed out to real dollars and Russian whores... It's weird so I try not to think about it too much and just do the grind

All crypto is monopoly money, including Bitcoin.

>if i repeat this often enough I can hinder the technological progress of the greatest wealth transfer the world has ever known

holy shit this is the post.

WE ARE THE TETHERMARINES

Yes but have you seen this? How philosophical do you want to get here?

we're up like 10% in a few days and you're freaking out about a retrace to 4k which was obvious at the 4200 resistance? retard. give me ur bags

Holy shit. Mind blown. They're mocking us. Thanks user.

indeed you are correct brother user.

we're all brothers-in-arms around here, brose.

im not amerifag is this pic legit?which year edition is that monopoly money?(i mean the game....)

yes it is or I wouldn't have posted it. It doesn't matter the year monopoly money has always been the same colors and was created shortly after the fed

thanks for clarification

When GS said up to 3000, they undersold the boom. When GS says down to 2200, theyre underselling the crash. Its gonna be a red October.

SELL SELL SELL

BTC TO 2000

Calm down. Now it`s going up, back at 4040. No need to panic at every drop