Went for after work drinks

>went for after work drinks
>new guy starts talking to my crush
>they leave together

what do i do. besides quit which i will

just realize youre not a chad

Why the fuck would you quit your job?

why the fuck are you on this board?

Use crypto to become a rich chad. Invite new guy and crush to drinks with you and your two bitches. Leave with new guy and have gay sex.

Find another girl to crush on. Women are mostly interchangeable.

kil him

He took the opportunity because you didnt litterally all your fault. Her being your crush shows you've liked her for awhile. Stop being a poon and take control of life or be left in the dust

Fuck OP, I'm glad my workplace oneitis was a complete ice queen and had no interest in anyone.

The usual cure is become very rich and also muscular, but for now just jerk off three or four times in a row until tfw no gf is numbed.

you have to fuck her better to win her

-Stop deluding yourself into thinking your're desirable
-Make yourself actually desirable. (Income, lifestyle, personality, dress, education, confidence, body, etc)
-Post on the right fucking board.

fuck this guy to assert dominance

google dominated by doug

And make her watch.
It's all about eyecontact user.

>but for now just jerk off three or four times in a row until tfw no gf is numbed.
Can confirm that this works

>Muh crush left me
Are you 10? Mame him

it will end in pain and tears for both of them. never mess with work bitches no matter how hot they are. it will make your life misery.

Spread rumors that they've fucked and that the girl got an STD or something.

Buy chadlink

Use an anonymous currency to order penis enlargement kits from the darkweb to your work addressed to him

Wait is this digg? Who gives a fuck about some chick. There are 3.5 billion more and probably most of them are better.

>ywn be so beta as to quit your job over a roastie
ahhhh

Buy some Doge

don't shit where you eat

This, OP. But you do it in front of your crush. And this is not making love, and neither is it reciprocal. You fuck him. You cum inside him. You do not let him climax. You pull out, throw him a used napkin and tell him to clean himself up and leave. You then grab her cunt and tell her 'this is my pussy now'.

See (referenced wrong post)