The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 20%. Once it breaks through the $0.15 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.10 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all Linkies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance.

The $0.10 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.05, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Linkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded Linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you Linkies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an Linkie.

Stuck holdings stock the bag FM

i've been waiting for this thread, thank you for posting it

didn't I just see this same copypasta for ark a few days ago?
Jeez user, at least write some interesting FUD to keep it fresh.

this retard is doing that 12 times a day for different coins since weeks...no life fag

I can't wait for these memes to be spread everywhere the day after while the prices continually moons

There are at LEAST two people spamming the copypasta every day
>I am one of them

Every time I read the stuttering pothead line I laugh

Thanks OP. Sold 100k

So that's it. We are protesting against LINK!

No buying LINK
SHORT LINK
EVERYONE SHORT LINK

This is something we can all unit on as a board. Good job Veeky Forums Let's go SHORT!

Sibos is in October and the price hasn't eve.... I mean yes sell all your LINK to me

Thanks OP. Cashing out of this memecoin while those stupid Pajeets are still buying I'm still in the green

thank you, im selling all my link. everyone else should too before its too late.

Just sold all my stack.

Buying ChainCoin instead.

Thanks OP.

Sold all my LINKS and bought bitbean with it, thanks OP.

> be me
> buy some link
> LINK is stable until SIBOS
> guess, I can buy some Kyber while it is cheap and sell before SIBOS
> Kyber dips even more
> LINK soars on Binance
I hate myself

Serves you right for selling LINK. Never sell LINK. You've all been warned.

just put my entire stack into NGR and Rupee coin, thank god for the heads up OP

but if I NEVER sell LINK whats the point?

Cant wait for link to drop. The dip will produce so many pink wojaks, possibly paving the way for a super pink wojak.
Now you dont want those around

same copypasta, different ico

Sure bro.

As above so below. Every coin has a big fucking dip.

Retard alert. So we should sell link and buy paragoncoin ?

that makes no fucking sense in that context dipshit

Agree, these guys cant even talk about their project, lol at running a 1bn project

if you are smart, you would be booking your profits now

KEK, the shilling here is just too much for this shitcoin

Why is this even needed when Ripple already solves the same problem and works with ALL the major banks in the world ?

You're agreeing with a copypasta dipshit.

All the major banks? Srly you got no clue what you are speaking right now. And Ripple is not a direct competitor anyway. This is just a made up meme.

Lmao stay poor

Could you just say why this can stand in front of Ripple which has a way more bigger and professional team, which is already integrating their blockchain with central backs across Asia and Europe ?

Anybody ?

but its going up (?)

Decide it yourself. Is Ripple centralized or decentralized? You can discuss this very very very long.
Chainlink will be decentralized for sure.
But again, they are no direct competitors anyway. So who the fuck cares.

>Swift is competing with Ripple
>Swift decides to use LINK to compete with Ripple by providing a decentralized service that Ripple does not
>Support from Swift causes LINK, which already is capable of doing what Ripple does with their two person team, to form a team and develop a better project
>Cripple loses its banks to Swift
It's really that simple.

ya, and easier alternative: Ripple is already working with banks, and LINK with its two devs and their hobby project cant beat it

the banks are just shells built around a SWIFT backend. SWIFT run shit already. being related to them even tangentially puts LINK in a better position than the pile of MBA blowhard bullshit that is Ripple

I agree the team looks shit, but they still have 90% of shares. They wouldn't let it tank so quickly especially after just getting on binance, They are also funding refund requests for ETH.

Still looks like a good pump-n-dump to me. Long term I wouldn't count on it.

what about cryptlet?