WHEN WILL YOU RECOVER??

Other urls found in this thread:

seoulwire.com/m/page/detail.html?no=1599
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol
it is still hilariously overpriced
it should have 1/20th of the marketcap it has
you got Bancor'd

It should have a similar market cap as 0x, which is $100M. Sell now or your bags will become even heavier.

cant believe i missed the literal free 7x that was this ico

why do people get so emotional attached to tokens? treat it like a whore. the whore pays you at ath tho.

>got in ico with 3.6 eth
>currently worth 12 eth

:)

Annoyed I heard about it too late for the ICO, but it's far too overpriced to buy in now. It needs to dip significantly to be healthy.

if i bought during the ico how many times my money is now with knc? trying to find the key thing

>It should have a similar market cap as 0x, which is $100M.
WHY? 0x has a working system.
This is the right trader mindset
It literally should be worth 1/20th as it is.
ICO buyers were smart. They knew shillers would rip off normies.

there are no normies in crypto you fucking retard

hahahahahahahhahaha

NOW
Just fucking do it.
You worthless sack of shit.

no one paying 5x on liqui or ED is a normie. you faggots need to share an oven.

>no one paying 5x on liqui or ED is a normie. you faggots need to share an oven.
You can't complete a thought. Go to AA.

I love seeing the comments in these. Braindead normies that have no idea what his handler he pays to write instagram posts is talking about.

stop larping loser

may your loose butthole rot and fall to the ground.

I'm LARPing that I read the text on the image you posted? How fucking stupid are you?

LOSER
And
IDIOT
Nothing you said was true.

Do you even know how to read IDs?

You are a larping loser who thinks he is much smarter than he actually is. FACT CHECK: You're a complete a total idiot. With no friends. Kill yourself for the betterment of humanity.

All I did was comment on the pic you posted you complete and utter mongoloid. These are the people you post with, Veeky Forums. Take a good hard look.

Again, everyone knows you are the same poster. Stop being a fucking idiot.

Also, literally kill yourself for insulting someone so much smarter than yourself. You are pathetic. You are a loser. You are not smart. And you are transparent.

Please take your meds.

Just fucking kill yourself already.

Please take your medication you schizophrenic fuck.

You're not getting out of this. Quit now by killing yourself you phone/computer poster. You are the lowest level of humanity here.

Lads, this is why you can't trust anyone. There are people out there in the world like this that are completely unhinged with thoughts clouded by paranoia. Imagine walking down the street and having this guy slit your throat from behind because he thinks you are some guy who argued with him over a crypto coin he didn't like. Society is filled with lunatics like this.

You aren't going to win. Reread the thread. You complete idiot. You are transparent. Everyone reading knows you are a larping loser.

I miss Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels and the gang.

Loser. Friendless. Kill Yourself. I had you pegged the entire time and everyone knows it. Everyone sees what a loser and shitty poster you are. What kind of pathetic, friendless, loser tries to pretend to be two people to somehow give credence to transparently idiotic ideas? You. You are that loser. Everyone sees you for what you are.

What the fuck is happening in this thread?
Someone is getting all emotional here

0x bag holder is a bit salty about this superior product.

Schizophrenic man is having a meltdown.

based sana

Kyber is entering Korea market .
Will be listed there October 9.
That's why the price is starting to go up now.
Pic related.
Here is the original post:
seoulwire.com/m/page/detail.html?no=1599

yep

didn't korea just ban icos? how does this work??

They banned Korean ICOs and are regulating prior Korean ICOs.

WHO