Why do you hate Deutschland Veeky Forums ?

Why do you hate Deutschland Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHHxc5x6PjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are edgy /leftypol/ tards

Marx & Engels were German
Germans sent Lenin to Russia to foment unrest
Nazi Germany allowed the USSR to regain a massive foothold in Eastern Europe - they let them reinvade Poland

we are in this shit timeline because of their autism

because their inferiority complex regarding Britan and France made them compensate with militaristic autism and destructive ideologies

Because Germans are subhumans who always wreak havoc if they are united.

Because of (((education))) and (((Hollywood movies))).

(((German)))

Because /pol/ fags praise them all the time.

Kill yourself.

Fucking kek, have you even been to /pol/ within the last two years? Germany is hated by /pol/, it is one step below Sweden to them.

Bcuz le France ultimat cradul uv sivilizashun dood best al time Napoleon iz God and Jeanne d'Arc is bess waifu etc etc

Cause fuck naziboos.

Because they've been a major factor in most conflicts in Europe since the birth of Germany proper, I wish it'd just dissolve already.

>muh ((()))
>this phrase denotes a /pol/tards anger and lack of understanding

I don't hate it, but it gets shit on Veeky Forums because:

1) /pol/ worships Nazi Germany. Which under normal circumstances I wouldn't even register that as anything noteworthy let alone care about it (any more than I would about whatever gets discussed on /mlp/, or some other containment board), but since there's a near constant cross-posting phenomenon of /pol/ users coming to Veeky Forums and starting some low IQ thread about the holocaust, or German superiority, or what have you, many Veeky Forums users have developed a kneejerk reaction whenever anything about Germany is posted.

2) Germany curiously plays a part in the establishment and proliferation of many social movements and theories that are perceived to have had a net negative impact on western culture, and even the world (Marxism, racial fascism, the current relationship between the EU and the ongoing migrant crisis, the rise of Protestantism, advent of the barbarians who took down Rome, etc.). Whether or not there's any validity to that idea is questionable, but it does seem like an awful lot of garbage comes out of Germany.

is this some sort of bait?

>/pol/ worships Nazi Germany
It fucking doesn't, /pol/ hates Germany with a passion. Literally any retard could figure this out
>muh cucks
>muh merkel
>muh eu
>muh immigration
>muh turks
>muh cologne rape
>muh trucks of peace

>Rome finally gets a taste of its own medicine
>waah waah evil barbarians how dare they ;__;

>Fall of the Roman Empire is their fault
>Reformation is their fault
>birth of totalitarian ideologies
>WW1 is mostly their fault
>WW2 is definitely their fault
>Holocaust
>Refugee crisis is definitely their fault
why the fuck shouldn't I hate them?

Primarily East Germanics and Huns
>Reformation is their fault
The Reformation was necessary and fine until Catholics sperged out
>birth of totalitarian ideologies
True, but only one totalitarian ideology was actually adopted other countries had similar problems
>WW1 is mostly their fault
They share a part of the blame but "mostly" is an exaggeration
>WW2 is definitely their fault
True
>Holocaust
True
>Refugee crisis is definitely their fault
True

The only time when destruction caused by Germany seriously outweighs destruction caused by other countries is post-unification.

>East Germanics
You mean Slavs?
>They share a part of the blame but "mostly" is an exaggeration
Fault their mostly is as old Empire want to keep status quo when Germany want war now(as they thought that they can win easily before Russia modernize itself)

Goths and Vandals spoke Germanic languages and they were Germanic from Scandinavia.

Slavs were sitting in Belarus and Ukraine at that time, if they were even around yet.

Why do you not.

>Y-you dont understand!

>blaming germans for the fall of the Roman empire

You look great in this pic, honey.

I agree with this in a way. Every accomplishment of the so-called "German" was done by a jew. Ethnic Germans have never contributed anything positive to the world in its entire disgusting history.

Slavs are from Poland. The East Germans lived further east than the Slavs, between the Baltic and the Ukraine, but they weren't "native" to that region and only moved from Sweden to the east a few centuries before the Huns swept them away.

>Slavs are from Poland
Evidence points out at Pripet marshes and expansions in medieval age.

I can smell butthurt

Theres a diference between nazi germany and germany, retard.

This

Wrong image OP

But the OP question didn't specificy Nazi Germany, did it?

>german autism summed up in one song they wrote themselves
youtube.com/watch?v=oHHxc5x6PjY

Because muh 600 billion trillion lampshades

No, there is not. Krauts have always fucking wreaked havoc in Europe, through fucking MILENIAS. Retard.

I like them because they gave white people a taste of their own medicine.

>Germany gave us Marx and communism
>Germany ruined militarism forever
>Germany ruined nationalism forever
>Germany is pushing for accepting Islam in Europe

Germany is literally responsible for cucking of Europe and you can't deny it. The only way Germans can undo it is by getting their shit right and by gassing all the communists, progressives and muslims.

The Jews did Nazi Jewmany.

It shouldn't exist.

because they're manlets 'mirin the barbarian ubermensch

>implying kekistani /pol/tards aren't cringey fat fucks

How low IQ are you?
I didn't say anything about /pol/ and yet you bring it up.
I never said kekistanis aren't fat retards, yet you bring it up as if I did. Go back to /leftypol/.

don't even bother, user.
/leftypol/ shills will mark anyone disapproving with them as /pol/ or kekistani.

They were living in mudhuts while Romans and Greeks were building empires.

>How low IQ are you?
>I didn't say
>I never said

Do you know what implying means?

everyone loves Germany you complete retard
now fuck off your shitty bait threads

>everyone
I don't.

haha no they don't