Just read LINK's whitepaper for the first time. I'm sold, sold 3K BLOCK for 50K LINK

Just read LINK's whitepaper for the first time. I'm sold, sold 3K BLOCK for 50K LINK.

Good job, user. You're safe here with us.

It feels like I'm already too late but oh well.

I think it's a great idea but why would they need link tokens for this??

This is just like gas or siacoin where higher prices actually hurt the product and create artificially low supply by making a currency out of it

>buys link
>microsoft releases cryptlet
>link dies out

The LINK staked in nodes also creates priority list and your node data will be used if they want high priority/trusted nodes so you will get paid in LINK and also compensated for contributing to the ecosystem by getting paid in LINK by Sergey pro rata.

I'm not saying vitalik was right but maybe you need to take a second look at wht you're throwing your money into this

Nigger are you talking to yourself?

just like any other positions coin. You recurve even more links. Great.Still doesn't answer my question

I also have 70K TNT so no probs

*Proof of steak

You are right, however we do not care for your articulate insight into how a irrational market made up by greed should price a token accordingly.

thanks for buying my bags FAggot!! aAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Just kidding, OP. Welcome aboard.

this is called shilling in 2017
they dont even care anymore...they dont need you to listen

these fudders arent even trying

Reward scales with the price of the utility token you nigger, there is no negative to this...

Ouch.

So Banks and consumers will pay possibly 10x more for a service one month than they do another month? The company would be better just running this shit on its own instead of selling it to neets and chinks to fuck with an arbitrary price for a middle man smart contact

Or you know like any other enterprise system pay an incredibly hefty subscription fee to massive node data pools or a singular one to use the ChainLink middleware.

>whitepaper
Brain wishing for colledge lever retardeses

Yes, exactly, using why pay those hefty prices when link prices are CHEAP. Solving the Oracle problem is great but link tokens are virtually worthless. It's malware user

I don't think you quite understand the concept I was pointing out, and the fact that you call it malware makes me think you are retarded based on the 100 posts you made, literally every line.

Companies pay enterprise fee to SmartContract, SmartContract pays out to data pools pro rata like mining pools that filter information for oracles.

Considering the priority factor, data pools will have to compete to buy LINK so their pools will be used instead of a competing pools in priority.

Malware was a hyperbole. And my I keep saying I understand the data pool part. It's the links themselves that are not a store if value. They are just tools to get more link Ad infinitum

I don't think you understand the priority part. The LINK supply is finite. If they do adopt the enterprise subscription model, and billions of pieces of data is being fed and spit out by these nodes, the nodes that do the most work, the ones that have the most LINK would get compensated more as they are being used more.

what are you talking about bro? cryptlet has like 2 years

No.
To the data requesters it doesn't matter if the price of the tokens fluctuates from one day to the next because they'll simply get the tokens to moment they need them.
So they will only ever have to consider the dollar price at the time they purchase the service.
And the node operators can simply cash them out when they want.

The tokens are there because Chainlink involves a decentralized network (i.e. requiring incentivization) that is independent from any specific blockchain (i.e. can't use gas or bitcoin or whatever for incentifization).

wow brain wishing huh? colledge lever retardesses? poorly done meme? russian? holy shit just sold all 100k of my link for a low low price friend, really dodged a bullet thanks for the headsup

Samefag

>muh read duh huwyte paypah maymay
Read it all you want, it won't make the price go up

It's been working so far..

Well then read it again please so it goes up more, I need a new car