Dear linkies: THIS is the guy you think will bring you to lamboland?

Steve Ellis, the one and only dev for chainlink

linkedin.com/in/steveellis0606

basically an NYU grad nobody. you think this guy disrupt the financial/tech space? this guy is comparable to bill gates (harvard), sergey brin (stanford), or elon musk (stanford)?

L M F A O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLHL75H_VEM
linkedin.com/in/steveellis0606
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

>Bill Gates
fucking college dropout loser desu m8

Who is this clown? Based Sergey is my god not this goof

>Lets judge these people based on which piece of paper they got
???
School is useless.

does sergey even code?

this guy is the CTA and one and ONLY dev for chainlink!

literally, a revolutionary technology company rests in the hands of a mediocre NYU grad who does web development projects

Bill gates? certified genius who took math 55 at harvard, probably 165 IQ

sergey brin? Stanford PhD, probably 160 IQ
Elon Musk? Stanford Phd, probably 150 IQ

Steve Ellis: 110 IQ NYU cs bachelors making candyland apps in his spare time

L M F A O

sure, i don't judge solely on school. for example, vitalik is a genius even though he didn't graduate college, and his college wasn't that impressive anyways. i can see he's a smart as fuck autist who doesn't give a shit. there is evidence everywhere. what about this guy? he's got a linkedin and he's just a random joe schmo that sergey found to write some kiddie scripts while he rhapsodizes philosophically about "oracles" L M F A O

llllol

oh shit SELL SELL SELL

sergey and elon both dropped out from their phd studies to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams. Steve graduated from NYU bachelors and has been working in the industry for 7 years. Although he's not a complete genius like Gates and Musk, he's been working hard in this field for a long time

>can't code

>successfully does what their competing innotribe winners say is a pie in the sky dream

>presenting it at Sibos, a conference on a scale that literally no token/coin has ever reached, during an arms race like mustard gas being introduced in trench warfare

????????????????????????????????

Why the heck is the FUD starting again?

Sergey has been in the industry since 2009 after graduating from NYU (probably meeting Steve at that time) heading a few companies that maybe hasn't been super popular then, but still has been part of the blockchain revolution with NXT and others before so many others

cause the Binance pump has died down a little

They're not done accumulating

lol comn guy. they got 32mill in the ICO. you think they will not hire some more programmers and guys to work on the project?

youtube.com/watch?v=bLHL75H_VEM

Sorry bro time to FUD, daddy needs more cheap LINK.

>linkedin.com/in/steveellis0606
lol "working in the industry", meaning he builds apps

Software Engineer
Pivotal Labs
July 2010 – March 2013 (2 years 9 months)

Worked on a variety of different projects, engineering with an emphasis on extreme programming. In addition to technical development I helped clients learn how to build products using agile processes and test driven development. Additionally, I helped clients hire and make responsible technical decisions for building stable, scalable applications.

oh boy I have seen my share of these "agile" guys in my time to know that this is a trigger for selling

You see real good programmers don't bring up this agile shit because they reference things they have actually done and written

College means literally nothing, fagtron

Fashion sense money skelly is indicator of +200 IQ

dunno who this guy is but I bet my testicle he likes it up his ass

Minister you Butin

BTC had one anonymous developer and it fucked printing press for good. But brainlets yet to realize it.

YEA LMAO...

stay poor

>BTC had one anonymous developer
Nope.

Linklet kiddies with all their pocket money riding on a shitcoin showing they are shilling an alternative reality