Is this shit ever going to be listed on another exchange?

Is this shit ever going to be listed on another exchange?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Ethbet/ethbet/commits/master
ethbet.io/whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would make no sense. No utility. If you would have done your research, you know this would not be zero use case til' Q1

who gives a fuck, let them sort of the product first

it wont rise in value until then anyway

implying this is not an exit scam

>tfw comfy 27k EBET hodl

Might just set a sell order at $10 per EBET and come back in 6 months

github.com/Ethbet/ethbet/commits/master

not a single commit after the crowdsale

good luck

wow an exit scam where they havent exited yet and are larping as committed developers weeks after the ico

mfw 24k. see you there boyo

t. FUN bagholder

I just want to sell my bags and buy more LINK.

Unironically below ICO price.

next stop: under ICO 40% bonus included

Why would any exchange want a coin with zero volume?

Shitcoin gonna shit. Fucking lol for falling for the shills. You probably bought FAPCoin as well, hahahahhahaha.

BTW, should have bought BitDice if you want strong long term hold.

>your coins shit you should buy my bags instead

it isalready. I got the 40% bonus, 4200 ebet for 2,8 ETH. = 0,00066667. It's far below that (-42.02% at this very moment). I didn't expect this to moon right away but I didn't think this would dive so hard either

Ehm. You know that the volume of ED is nothing right?
Just some people who need the money right now. But whatever, you lost your 0.5 ETH. SORRY

the scammer keeps 30% for himself
he has already cashed out
that's why this scam dipped so hard

your a fucking retard, that 30% was for the project
ethbet.io/whitepaper.pdf

your either intentionally fud'ing this to buy cheap or your bagholding other dicing coins

Bitdice is above ICO and sweet dividends are what holders look forward too.

ETHBET was always weak. Never worth going in on a weak ICO. Bitdice never dropped below ICO price.

I know that. Yeah, havent lost 0.5 cause I'm not dumb and selling at this point. 4200 is pocketmoney so I'm alright with just forgetting about it till 2018

All this fud just means it will moon harder when the actual game is released.

This betting app basically has no upper win limit. As long as you can find someone to take the other side the winnings are unlimited.

It can also be used like a tumbler to hide the source of ETH.

I can foresee a time where ethbet is one of the top gas users on the ethereum network just like etheroll.

You know how much etheroll raised in its ico? $160,000

This smart contract can be interacted with directly you wont even need to use a website. What matters is that its ON CHAIN bitdice and funfair and edgeless are not on chain which defeats the purpose of a blockchain

Ethbet is not a thing yet. Bitdice is a going concern.

Ethbet will be released in a few months and the price of EBET will rise.

I only have 7500 EBET. Some people here on Veeky Forums are huge whales in EBET.

I have learnt from etheroll that these gambling investments are LONG TERM to make the dividends really pay.

I hope these ebet whales here on biz are prepared to hold for at least 2- 3 years

ebet doesn't pay divs at all faggot

legit post in a sea of subterfuge & FUD

how many 'dividends' have you seen from bitdice my friend? tokens paying dividends is awkward and illegal, hitBTC is the only legit exchange that will list your token because it is legally a security and anyone with half a brain wouldnt allow it be traded on their platform. sorry boyo, you boarded the wrong train

yes. they communicate via discord. users could/can cast a vote regarding exchanges.