The ‘Block Chain’ is the 21st Century’s Tower of Babel

The ‘Block Chain’ is the 21st Century’s Tower of Babel

You're saying the established monetary system is god?
Why do you worship mammon, user?

The rational mind falls in love with it’s own creations. This ‘Block Chain’ is not your saviour and you should escape now and come back to god.

They aren't mutually exclusive
Just dont worship mammon and you're set

Can someone "Red Pill me" about this and what I should invest in? What the fuck is this a god damn etherum alliance hype? I know what "bit coin" is there digital vaporware that's expensive af.. what are there cheap coins like companies to invest in like bitcoins but not brand bitcoins out there? I don't want to be rich I just want some spare cash my dad was always a drug addict and my grandmom shot him and herself. ive been through out to the wolves and im eating like never before. Bad part is its no user like swat kicked my door. Im a writer and im kinda smart just want to be stable and I need to get into coins. can someone help.

Sharpie in pooper.
Then we can talk about your dgb payment.

who the fuck is mammon

it's quite contrary but ok

nice pun m8

the jews shitty money god

The concrete Tower of Blockchain is still being built, while the wooden Tower of the Stock Market is about to collapse.

/THREAD

>Decentralised currency is Babel

You do realise, from the Biblical point of view, Cryptocurrency is an annoyance to the New World Order? No one can control it, you can't ban it.

The wooden tower has become too old to support the large system and its wooden beams are being eaten by termites.

what's your point? 20th century status quo is a living hell

and there's no god to stop us

Wew, nice

Buy link, hodl as long a possible

No, what the fuck? What does blockchain have to do with the Tower of Babel story? It's just a technology, nobody thinks anyone is going to "reach the heavens and challenge God" with a bunch of shitcoins lol

THE HOLY GRAIL

t:brainlet

>termites

>‘Block Chain’ is the 21st Century’s Tower of Babel

Non existant?

satan here

can confirm