Put 10 BTC in Walton 3 days ago and already tripled my money...

Put 10 BTC in Walton 3 days ago and already tripled my money. Though i still think Walton has a lot of potential and the genesis block mining this month will make it moon, ive cashed out 30% so have another BTC to play around with.

Link looks interesting, sounds interesting and im tempted to go 10 BTC balls deep on this.

But is there anything currently happening with this in October? I.e roadmap items, conferences, releases, etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do i into buying LINK?

some shitty dgb like conference , nothing to pay attention to user. it willo dump.

Can someone "Red Pill" me about BTC and everything! what I should invest in? Is this a god damn etherum alliance hype with string pullers playing with price like "The Wolf of Wall Street" or is crypto btc stable? What the fuck is the golden rule? I know what "bit coin" is there digital vaporware that's expensive af.. Are there cheap coins like companies to invest in, like bitcoins but not brand bitcoins out there that don't cost 4 grand but will rise in price while I hold them? I don't want to be rich I just want some spare cash not a kid dreaming of lambos and how much money I can get to validate myself to money grubbing whores who will betray me and through me to the wolves . . Im a writer and im kinda smart just want to be stable and I need to get into coins. can someone help. I know if someone red pill me I could really get into it. Lets have an intelligent conversation.

AutismDelta or Binance

I'm on binance to buy some now. The endless fucking shilling for it on here has convinced me. I better have link fueled lambo by November or I'm gonna be fucking pissed at you guys.

Nice writing skills.

>is there anything currently happening with this in October
They are doing a presentation at SIBOS. Where have you been?

thanks working on a project called "Run of the ruthless" maybe "Loathing in the woes of ruthlessness"

You might be "smart" but you are one lazy cunt. No shortcuts for bitches like you. You either ride the meme hype train of Veeky Forums without asking questions or start reading and researching yourself.

Now fuck off!

Chill my partnering user, I'm not here for a "short cut" just knowledge! Like I said not trying to get the quick buck just work on the craft my friend.

start by mining copper and tin in fally mines, the furnace isn't far so you can work on smiting easy

Is that coded up like some cicada 3301 type stuff

maybe your s,mart, but are you nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor ?
that's what you need to be successfull in crypto

meanwhile... good luck my friend... show us the real power of crypto trading !!

Larp much kid

You sound like a ethnic, why don't you go fuck off back to the vegetable fields.

Yeah heard about that but thats nothing. Checked out the sibos schedule and they arnt on it.

They have a showcase including a table and a chainlink banner for anyone who's interested to talk to them. Thats it.

Hahahah ooo fuck. you know that thread my friend.

nah if you know what I mean and can bring that up that's funny.

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

>SmartContract.com will present a live demo of a Proof of Concept

Yeah that'll do. Was hoping somebody would prove me wrong to justify the investment. Cheers

Whos larping?

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf

Daily reminder,

Page 24

What am i loooking at?

not opening a single link on Veeky Forums again

I googled "weforum tipping points report 2015" then looked at the google cached version

Is there a reddit for this coin? Or any message board type thing used by the developers?

6.00 by Halloween

kek

Take your 10 btc back user and live with no regrets either way

Got another 130 btc in trex. 30 in polo and some in btc-e/wex cant remember how much tho.
Wanna retire before 27

Did it btw. Just bought 150k link.

Based on previous conferences and presentations, the dump usually starts 3 days before the event so i should be good.

someone "blue pill" me on this shit i keep seeing reposted all day?

No. The organized group that is activelly shilling Chainlink is only here on Veeky Forums. Nobody else really cares about it and I would not recommend to listen to them,

Reddit is apparently still butthurt about the presale filling up too fast for their taste; they'll come around eventually