The Founder of Ethereum said he hates this project

Also, only 35% out of 1 BILLION coins are in public circulation. This is already valued at 300M with just a prototype built by 2 devs who cant even take properly about their project!

Do not fall into the shilling here and buy this shitcoin, unless you hate your money

ok

He didnt say he hates the project. Just said that it is overvalued and that he is in no way associated or endorses it

agree with high market cap without a product though

I just sold everything. Good post, upvoted.

pretty sure this is the lowest link will be, if people want to accumulate link now is the time

i feel you. I havent yet accumulated enough either bro

>without a product
you can literally go on their website and use their smart oracle. Pathetic FUD

Its amazing how all the hyped ICOs follow the same pattern, KNC, LINK etc

They pump to 4-5 x the ico price and then dump below that.

That total supply is very high though and this looks like it might also go down to the ICO price slow and steady

Terrible FUD. Please research and try harder

Have you checked the facts are or are you an ignorant shill ?

The total supply is 3x the circulation supply, the market cap is already 3X100 = 300M for project that does not have a working product yet

>Being this retarded

Some of us aren't meant to make it. Enjoy being poor

This dumb nigger again.

it has. just buy already.

Nice FUD noLINKer, just bought 100k more and fucked your mother

dafuq ? Could you provide valid points for my questions though ?

Or just keep shilling like a ignorant faggot

1. You don't understand how market cap works.
2. They have a working product that was posted in this thread.

Off yourself.

Ok so ignoring the coins that are going to be in supply soon, just to shill your bags ?

>reverse rolling this hard

get a life, freak.

Srly. Please stay away from LINK and all other cryptos too. You got no clue what you are talking about.
Do a bit of research about circ tokens and token supply, then you have to look into every token individually how the token supply is set up.

And now stfu and don't burn daddys money.

kek, keep it up nigger, i need to buy another parcel

You think LINK is the only coin with a lower circulating supply than the max? You better sell all your crypto then before they all start diluting the market!

We have already reached a trillion market cap with this logic. better sell off now

WTF are you on about now? Is it your period you little bitch ass faggot? Either invest or not invest in link, nobody fucking cares what you think

>better sell off now
Yes, please do. Sell everything and leave.

What ? I dont invest because of shills or fud.

Your shilling is getting ... suffocating

You forgot to switch devices, OP.

How embarrassing.

Try again, fudders were telling vitalik chainlink used him for an endorsement, vitalik tricked by fudders he actually loves link