Alright so lets say I hit it big and end up in lamboland with a million $ or more in BTC, what the fuck do I do then...

Alright so lets say I hit it big and end up in lamboland with a million $ or more in BTC, what the fuck do I do then? If I trade for FIAT and then move it to my bank account, taxes will take half of it. If I buy on websites that accept BTC, someone is going to notice the 10k$ worth of shit being bought over small periods. Slowly trickling out BTC over time means I'd have to hodl this shit for years and while it may skyrocket, it could also just crash hard, so I wouldn't feel like keeping my virtual lambos in BTC for years.

So, once you reach lamboland, how do you plan on avoiding getting raped by taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2518724/Now-buy-cars-Bitcoin-Lamborghini-adds-list-companies-accepts-digital-currency.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not having an exit strategy before you begin.

I'm going to New zealand for a year.

Shot Cuz, see you soon. Chur

Just wait until Lambo dealerships start accepting btc.

They already do lol dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2518724/Now-buy-cars-Bitcoin-Lamborghini-adds-list-companies-accepts-digital-currency.html

Not exactly a subtle transaction that won't make tax agencies get rock hard and ready to rape you.

i dunno but can you just transfer all to bitstamp and order gold with it?

Just pay the fucking taxes and be done with it. I know it sucks, and I know it goes to niggers and muslim, but atleast you can sleep at night and enjoy the money better

>pay 20% of your millions

>enjoy life

???????????????????????????????????

im not op

im just curious if that would work

50%

>someone is going to notice the 10k$ worth of shit being bought over small periods.
? how
you think bitcoin sites fucking report you to the irs? lmao

What kind of shit country do you live in that taxes take half of your capital.

What dog shit country do you live in where you have 50% in taxes?

Just move to a country that does not have capital gains tax. If I ever cash out €1.000.000 worth of BTC to Euros I have to pay 1.31% tax on it.

Where's that user? I've got 33% in my country, was debating opening a Swiss bank account with a friend

Netherlands

What do you mean? That it's too late?

im pretty high at the moment and this comment made me kek fucking hard

USA
This is not viable if you're have US citizenship, the taxman knows how to get his cut.

what the fuck can they possibly do? i bought some ammount of bitcoi nand then i traded it for a car

do you think bongs that sold their punds before brexit got taxxed too?

You're forgetting about profit made from investments tax. It's 30% I believe. Winst uit investeringen, such as stocks or bitcoin

Wait a fucking year while talking out small amounts you need.

Long term capital gains are taxed at 20% which are a year and a day. Split your holdings into ETH/BTC/Ripple to avoid a potential BTC crash.

Cash out after a year. Just pay your fucking taxes goddamn. It's literally not worth it to avoid them.

Don't you typically need citizenship within a country to open a bank account there? Or are there places you don't need citizenship?

If you're American, you're legally stuck paying it. Federal income taxes apply regardless of residence and if you renounce citizenship before cashing out, they impose an exit tax which is calculated as if you realize all of your unrealized gains on the day you effectively renounce.

i live in swedistan and the taxes are too high so i'd just move to new zealand and enjoy life there

Yeah me too, income taxes are insane. However, I went on some researching, and at least for Sweden the capital gains tax is 30%, which is nowhere near as bad as I initially thought. There's also another tidbit: You only need to pay Swedish tax on your global incomes if you are living in Sweden 183 days in a 12 month period. Which means that if you only live in Sweden 182 days that year then take a vacation to some other country where you got double citizenship (Belgium, Bahamas, Hong Kong), you don't need to pay your capital gains tax in Sweden. So take a 6 months vacation, pull out the lambocash in some country with no capital gains tax, and then come back. By the way, the Bahamas gives out yearly residence for 1000$, which is nothing.

>they impose an exit tax which is calculated as if you realize all of your unrealized gains on the day you effectively renounce.
And I who thought Scandinavia would have it the worst. However, if all that stuff is in crypto they can't track it, so they can't tax you for shit.

L I E C H T E N S T E I N

It's around the corner from where I live.

Liechtenstein or Switzerland.

It's both around the corner from where I live.

>dumb retards who would never have a penny in their entire life or make a useful contribution to society are so stupid that they refuse to cash out money because they will have to pay 250k in taxes on a million fucking dollars

Love threads like this to remind me how fucking dumb and lucky most people in crypto are. It's pretty much social welfare for useless autists. But nah, let that million go down to 0 if the market implodes, or risk getting all your accounts frozen and buttfucked in prison for the next 10 years instead of paying a fraction of your free money to a system you've been leeching off of for your entire life.

ITT: tax evasion

>paying taxes
>on money YOU made and the government did nothing for but being an authority on a piece of land you were born in without a choice

If the rich people get taxed the same as the poor man, I am okay but this is not what I am signing up for. I will just evade it. If rich people can do it there is no reason I can't.

Besides, in the Netherlands I don't pay any taxes on crypto for all I know. And if it is an issue, I will cash out and send all my money to Morocco or something because these drug dealers also get away with it.

what else would you do?
it's fucking madness that some greedy fuckers want to take away half or 1/3rd of your gains.
You pay taxes through your regular job, then decided you have the balls to invest in a risky thing and now all of a sudden mr taxman remembers about you because you succeeded and wants to put his dirty hand on your money to then give it to tyrone and ahmed

FUCK EM
nobody will see a single dollar from me
come at me you cackaroaches

Doing this successfully for years. 24 years old and never paid taxes except VAT. Fuck roads.

RIP.. You realize Veeky Forums is a government proxy right? Never admit a crime on Veeky Forums you fucking newfag.

how do you leech more off that system than some fucking normie wage cuck?
do I use the roads/schoold/public healthcare/infrastructure/services just because I maed a few successful clicks on the internet? why would I pay more than the fucking normies with no balls?
fuck em, I understand when it's your full time job to trade crypto/forex etc, but doing it as a hobby to make some money on the side?

just pay your taxes

I don't even use 90% of the stuff my tax pays for. I don't even leave my damn house.

>t. schlomo silversteinberg

>tells someone not to admit their crime on Veeky Forums because its a really stupid thing to do
>get called a jew
What?

I'm doing it legaly, though. Digital nomad with two citizenships. I have no permanent residence and no tax registration anywhere.

thats an interesting concept.

>muh muh tax evasions
You guys are perpetually cucked by this brainwashing government.
>hey kid where did this come from
>lol i mined it when I was 13
>lol i put my wallet on 4cheen
>lol Ive had it for long term faggots prove me otherwise

I like this guy.

you went full potato on this post my friend

Move to a different country
Renounce your citizenship
Now you're free from Uncle Saul

i got the same question but im in uk
what would be my tax decutions and how would i go about withdrawing if made some decent profit after investing in cryptos
plz no bully, im new tot his

This desu fuck taxes. I pay VAT and income tax, then I have to pay tax on my crypto earnings too? What do taxes go to? Roads barely work, public transport costs out the ass, the city had fucking "feminist snowplowing" last year which fucked everything (paid with my taxes), my friend's grandpa had an artery cleaning surgery and they chucked him out of the hospital the same day because hospitals have no beds to keep people.

What do the taxes go to? They go to Jamal and Ahmed who sit on their ass and create no-go zones. They go to the fat positive activist who is 200kg overweight on purpose and I have to pay for her treatment when she gets sick the hundredth time this year.

Fuck taxes, they (along with a lot of laws) are only really made by the top strata of society to make sure it doesn't get too cramped up there.