It's my 30th birthday Veeky Forums. As I am deeply in debt, kindly shill me a coin that'll 10x...

It's my 30th birthday Veeky Forums. As I am deeply in debt, kindly shill me a coin that'll 10x. Preferably on bittrex or livecoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V7Z92Xe0TdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link

post wallet

dgb

0x5C1d0a1Eafa899123B299875AdbC553A5a46EC65
Sorry user, on my phone. Much appreciated.

I'm not taking your bags.

sent some OMG ;)

buy yobit on espers

BAT or WTC

OP this guy dun scammed

SHIFT, 5x before end of october, not even shitposting.

hmmmm could be shitpost within a shitpost.

The calvinist Veeky Forumsanon who announced the WTC at 15k satoshi said it.

Verge has just been listed on 3+ Exchanges TODAY and will soon release Wraith Protocol.

I'm not sure about 10x this year but definitely 1-2x next month.

A lot of opportunities right now. LINK, BAT, and NEO look promising. WTC is definitely a go.

Nigger, learn to use other exchanges to get out of joodebt...you should be hustling right now and not disservice yourself by lowering your crypto IQ to only 2

What do you suggest?

etherdelta to buy incoming shitcoins before they hit other exchanges.

Use yobit, binance, coinexchange, waves client to obtain ocl...

Learn to read biz cheap shills (elix, ocl, link, ubiq, verge) and get out of debt to leave the wagecreditloancuck world.

How do you read biz shills pls answer

Take note of the shitcoins shilled. I usually just jot them down in blockfolio. Learn to read the charts. If you use bittrex use the 13, 34 exponential lines in moving average to learn to buy dips in day trading. Youtube it...

He said x10 not x1000

Plz drop more knowledge I don’t even know what to ask but this is the closest thing to real info I’ve seen on biz in a while. What other shit should I YouTube etc ? Trying to escape kike debt

I'm sure TIME token is going to be shilled pretty soon

L 13; 34 look at MTH for examplw

Here fag, you caught me in a great mood right now

youtu.be/V7Z92Xe0TdM

If you're in massive credit card debt just BK it, I'll gladly pay for it when you default. If you are in student Joo Loan debt then crypto hustle out of it, a BK won't help you there.

OP I hope you are not the retard who bought with a market order on livecoin

Thanks I’ll watch

It’s joo student loan debt, fell for the college meme sadly