He thinks LINK is overhyped

>he thinks LINK is overhyped
Lmao@u

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K4jdFS
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aventus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I learnt one thing as 5 months user of biz. If bizz shills something EXTREMELY hard - like NEO, monaco, walton, and now LINK - buy it because maybe not now, not next week but soon it will moon and You gonna look on charts eating your nails. :)

plz let qtum and aventus moon so I can get more link

what is aventus? never heard of it

Ethereum as well

I can imagine how much ETH was shilled in this cryptobizland, unfortunately after leaving cryptos for 2 years when btc was like 800$ i missed this, so I write only coins that I personally bought and not missing any trains anymore LOVE YOU BIZ :D

I'll be very dissapointed, if LINK doesn't pump at least 2x from current price.
It's targeting the same field as Ripple and is SWIFT answer to XRP challenge.
1b marketcap after SIBOS, there is no other way.

Aventus discord.

discord.gg/K4jdFS

It's mooning next week btw. We were promised a large exchange and the team's legit, they actually care about their investors. Check out their blog on medium, there are actually companies already in the works to use their platform.

It's a little under ICO price. Whales are already accumulating for the first series of pumps.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aventus/
You mean this?

I would never think this. This coin is worth at least 5x the actual value.

Oracles would make smart contracts actually smart. Honestly if it's successful I think it's bigger than Ripple

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aventus/

yes.

I have 2k dollars, should I invest it all into LINK?
LINK looks great and like something out of the Future.

DO IT

25k LINK holder and Comfy

should I get ETH and buy LINK or get Bitcoin and buy LINK?

Eth, if you buy btc your transaction won't go through for a week or so

They mirror each other regardless.

Vitalik will finish this shit coin

>breally

Vitalik is no longer relevant.

Where can I buy LINK?

Binance or AutismDelta

On google

>like NEO, monaco, walton, and now LINK
And how are those bags treating you now mr? Tired yet?

Hope you guys aren't lying just redirected most of my funds to this.

no shilling guys: what are your price predictions for link in 6 months

I assume you mean in $, 6 months time could be $20-$50

That's crazy talk, more like 10 to be honest...still mad gains

>Those digits

$6-$8 a token.

My cousin works for a big data company and he says that LINK solves some pretty massive problems.

Big companies spend billions of dollars at companies like his to come to conclusions that the oracle/smart contract solution will come to with ease for a thousandth of the cost.

Anyone who doesn't see that LINK is going to 50-100x doesn't understand what it does and it, quite literally, a brainlet.

Quads have spoken, ChainLink will be number 1 in market cap in 1 year.

This.

>$6-$8 a token.
So below ICO price? LMAO.

Cant argue with digits

Digits confirm- Top of the Hyrule Market Stock Exchange

I hope to see you guys in lamboland

>God quads

>thinks LINK isn't overhyped

why do people make fun of etherdelta? its really easy to use if you arent a retard.

Dang, whats the fastest way to get money from my physical real life wallet to ether?

This, my friend wants to know

Because most of the people who browse Veeky Forums are hilariously dumb.

Which is great because they're insanely vulnerable to manipulation.

I wish I could track the amount that people have spent on shitcoins due to my shitposting.

*gets all his coins stolen after clicking a link by mistake*

Were all gonna make it lads

For real, I made the mistake of waxing lyrical to a couple of friends of mine about LINK and they wanted in. Cue literally hours of me holding their hands through the entire process. I like them but they're both sub-90 IQs at best

Put your money in a CC and buy ether on coinbase

Ayy

are we getting bamboozled on link? Im balls deep

That's why you sell before it crashes and then buy back in at the bottom dumb fuck

My friend gave me 2 ether to buy him link cuz he can't into etherdelta and can't be arsed to sign up for binance. Lots of lazy investors out there makes it good for us. I bought at 23 cents for him, might just take a profit and say the order didn't go thru and send the ether back. Is that fucked up?

My uncle works for bitcoin and he says you're wrong

id say take 15% of his profit its only fair since ur the one doing the trading for him but also he is ur friend so dont go full scam on him

ETH has faster transactions, but Bitcoin markets have higher volume and liquidity. Up to you.

My dad works for Nintendo.

I'll try to make an agreement for like 5-10%. You're right I shouldn't straight up Jew him- but if this shit moons I'll definitely try to get a cut.

Just hyped/fuded on biz. They don't have a marketing team, the subreddit is not created by them and only has like 200p people in it. So much room for growth

Are you fucking retarded? He's your friend ffs. If you didn't agree beforhand you could take a cut of his profit, you can't just tell him to gib money nao! Holy shit, you are one fucked up greedy "friend"!

My mother works for the FED and says BITCOIN will get JEWED.

Thats because Veeky Forums is full of scared bagholders. LINK has literally no future for at least another year.

lol stfu jew

My dad works for Nintendo and says he fucks your mother on the regular, bro

yupp this is true. The only thing is i dont spend much time on other crypto forums so idk if its just Veeky Forumstards shilling this. We need to shill everywhere; If everyone does their part we can all get lambos

Thanks, just went all in.

Veeky Forums picked up chainlink first because of the presales, so we are actually the whales on tbhis one