Transferred some Ether into Etherdelta, I then pressed deposit to send my ether to a smart contract...

Transferred some Ether into Etherdelta, I then pressed deposit to send my ether to a smart contract, it wont let me conduct any trades so I wait several hours. Come back and see these trades executed. I assume I made some mistake and decide to eat these losses, so I send more ether to my etherdelta deciding to be extra careful and these trades happen AGAIN!

Look at the screencap they happen like five times. I did not enter this buy order in! I lost like 12k and feel like vomiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com/
etherscan.io/tx/0x7c681dd66020a69b3675bd474814b8f8fbcc1c5b6832d32b71ca5b8a2fb747d5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahahahahahahah!

>using ED when Binance is available
dummy

Do it again.

this should say it all for you

Did you buy 0.001 LINK for 24 ETH ? HAAHHAHAHA

J U S T
U
S
T

I get it guys, I'm a fucking cuck. But does anyone have any idea how this is possible? How does this same order happen like 5 times when my balance empties and I transfer more Eth in? I know for a fact I didnt place the order. And the computer I use for Crypto I don't use for anything else.

Give us your private key, we will fix it for you buddy.

We thank you for your purchase and are proud to be able to count you among our customers

Why do you even want it? I have nothing left idiot.

When was this ?

Explanation attached!

tellawallet.com/

Just figured you were a fucking retard

Your not going get any answers here, ED is way above the average Veeky Forumstards intelligence level

See filename on screenshot.

newfag here, what did he do wrong?

Your private key may have been compromised if you ever clicked one of those script links that has been going around recently. A clever thief would then trade to themselves to launder the funds through ED by buying his own sell order of anything (in this case ChainLink) way above market prices and leaving you with a fraction of a bag, even worse, it's ChainLink.

Wait did you use metamask for this shit?

Nobody knows. It shouldn't be possible. You have to submit the buy orders yourself.

Instead of buying 30000 LINK for the price of 0.001 ETH each, I bought 0.001 ETH for the price of 30000 ETH each.

Think of it like buying 1 hot dog for 10k, when you wanted to buy 10k hot dogs for 1 dollar each.

You probably got hacked OP.

ED's frontend is very poorly coded and contains numerous XSS exploits which can be used execute trades.

You got rekt RIP

Seems fishy that you didnt place the orders yourself.. U know switched amount/Eth price "cause retard" Found the orders though. Sucks.

Do you honestly think I'd do it FIVE times though?

Site is laggy cancer shit.
Makes no sense from a hacking Perspective as there are several bots in competition for fuck-up orders.

Dude, that pathetic chart view tells me everything I need to know about Etherdelta.

Too hard, please provide more visual example.
But to be honest it must of been a script. Did you make sure thw website sent you right certificate?

Idk fuck this shit though. I have over 80K but losing 12k is devastating. I was debating buying a car for the last two months and decided not to, better to save, and I basically lost that in ten seconds.

Is the whole point of using Ether Delta to be disfunctional and profit off of newfags who click things wrong?

Sorry for your loss, user - Lost half my stash to ED.

This shit has kinda got me worried now. I love ED but its getting sketchier by the day

also money laundry and buying hot new shit before it hits the normie exchanges

>implying ED is nothing but shit code made by a fucking amateur js kid.

Shit is so buggy and got more loopholes in it than a compton nigger.

you do know that LINK is already listed on Binance right?

>"So I just traded one year of free rent, full pool privileges, and more room in the crisper for 0.000001 LINK?"
>"Yes."

I fucking hate this site.

MY SIDES, DELUDED LINKERS BTFO AGAIN

>Sending REAL money to a hastily thrown together meme exchange

AutismDelta man.

check your metamask wallet and see if the funds didnt go there...

Oh look, EtherDelta finally moved off of Github.io

If it makes you feel better m8, you ain't the only 1.

When i was loading up some link this morning, i saw this pop up in the order book and lol'd. Top order in screen.

I used ether delta to buy zrx. Was terrified the while time

LINKIES ARE THE MOST STUPID COINERS ON BIZ, WORSE THAN OMGERS, but seriously I'd caught your order, I'd given your money back. ED is utter cancer.

there are bots who grab orders like this with crazy high gas prices to make sure it gets filled.
the order book itself has no API and is not really decentralised, so i guess it are the guys from EtherDelta who run this.

Someone sell me your link reeee. Buy order has been on ErectileDysfunction for hours, I'm buying 1165 @ 0.000857

etherscan.io/tx/0x7c681dd66020a69b3675bd474814b8f8fbcc1c5b6832d32b71ca5b8a2fb747d5
High transaction fees weren't required, because OP was the one filling the order. Or rather, someone used OP's private key to fill his own order. OP either has malware, or his ED private key has been compromised.

OP, why the fuck didn't you use metamask? that fox is cute as shit and is looking after you bro

Wait what? Seriously?

What should I do?

what do you mean? your key is compromised, dont use the address ever again. the fuck do you think?
go to emotionaltrader.tumblr.com/what-happened-to-the-link-fags to see how this happened to others

well you can't get your ETH back if that's what you're asking. If someone has your private key just make a new wallet (or abandon EtherDelta forever) and scan your computer for malware and/or do a full reformat/reinstall.

There were malicious links going around the other day where if you clicked one it would basically get your ED private key that's loaded in your browser. You may have clicked one of those links since people were trying to insert them into actual discussions.

Don't follow the link OP

You do realise I stated earlier that I run EtherDelta on a seperate laptop used expressly for cryptotrading. So youre not going to achieve anything with that link.

I get that you guys assume I'm a noob because of how much I lost on ED. But I've been going on Veeky Forums daily for four years now.

So let me see if I understand this. You lost 3.7 eth 4 times, and so you decided fuck it, I'll just send 24.3 on over and see what happens? I mean, I can't understand why anyone would do this on accident.
What the fuck are you trying to pull right now OP? Last OP that looked this retarded pulled off one of the most clever scams I've ever seen, so this shit looks really fucking fishy right now.

well is the laptop connected to the internet? does it share a network with any of your other devices?

I think at this point I was wondering if anyone knew how this could have happened, like if it was some smart contract glitch. Also to warn people about ED I guess, and to provide you guys with some laughs.

This ain't no scam bro, you'll note that while I did talk about how shit I feel losing 12k, I didn't do the whole sob story 'this is my kids college fund, I'm broke now' bs. I have over 100K in profits this year from crypto, so I'm not looking for any charity. I'm just fucking upset and I felt like sharing it with someone and I don't exactly have any friends to talk about it with.

Also heres what happened exactly:

Transfer 24 eth, get fucked over with this insane trade. Think to myself 'fuck I must have fat fingered that', then being the smart person I am I think 'if I send another 12 ETH and buy LINK correctly, technically it's the same as having bought for 75 cents, so if it reaches 1 USD I'll be in the green'.

I transfer the 12 ETH and WATCH as it executes those trades without having entered anything in myself. That's what drives me mad, I didn't enter those last set of trades.

You have a bad case of computer herpes, dunno how you caught it but you need to sort that shit out.

A: DON'T FOLLOW THAT LINK, that Veeky Forums user is not being a Veeky Forums bro. It was a malware script that high-jacked peoples ED accounts and cleaned them out.

B: Were you not using MetaMask? If not, you seriously fucked up. Don't ever use the private key again that got compromised. Back up all your crypto on a thumb, wipe your machine completely clean, and re-install windows. Install Chrome, Install MetaMask, don't click on stupid links, watch your ass, and happy trading.

Unfortunately you learned the really fucking hard way with this one. You're fucked.

Oh, damn, that's pretty hardcore user. I'd definitely quit fucking around until you figure out what's wrong with your shit.
I don't mean to accuse you, just shit's been pretty scammy around here lately.
>pic related

Also, ED supports Ledger Nano s, which holds your private keys and never shows them to the computer, and its $85 so let that shit sink in, then go buy one you dingus. Fuck that meme that people say you need to be rich to have a hardware wallet, because obviously its way smarter to pay fucking $85 to not lose $12k

What link are you using? Maybe someone set up a page that looked exactly like ED, using their own smart contract. Don't see how this could happen unless someone had your private key, but then they'd just withdraw your eth without this ED nonsense.

I hate this fucking nigger site, can't wait for the first decentralized exchange that actually works.

It seems worse than Binance.

Also don't click links on here. Lots of good people but it only takes 1 shit stain to spam a malware script.

etherdelta is easy to use. don't try to make markets, though. Just take markets. That is, click on the order that you want to trade with and it automatically fills the fields with the correct information. Pay the 0.3% fee. It is easier than making a dumb mistake.

you clicked a phishing link and your ED private key was compromised. someone's executing trades on your behalf.

fucking kek this is just ice cold

Do not go to this link. We really should delete comments containing it

Didn't etherdelta patch this already?