That feel when no roman toiletbros to shoot the shit with while dropping a deuce

>that feel when no roman toiletbros to shoot the shit with while dropping a deuce
Why must taking a shit be a private matter? It's a necessity that everybody has to live with, and we even pretty much know when other people do it anyway. Why can't we enjoy other people's company while emptying ourselves?What has been the norm through history for toilet privacy? When searching for shared toilets I usually only find Roman ones.

>ancient romans can poo in the loo
>""""""""""modern""""""""" indians can't

What're those things in their hands?

Ancient Indians actually had some pretty sophisticated plumbing, I don't know what happened.

Ass-cleaning sponge

>wanting to be bothered while you're taking a shit

You're fucking disgusting. Go shit with a bunch of Indians if you need toiletbros

Sometimes I go to hippie gatherings where people shit in trenches dug in the ground.
Regularly it happens that someone is shitting not too far from me. Some times we wait for the other to finish before going. Especially when the other is a woman or a girl. Sometimes we don't.

But we almost never talk or look at each other.

>In the classical antiquity a xylospongium might be used in the same way as we use a toilet brush
Which one is true? I always thought that they were for cleaning your ass as well

>go to hippie gathering
>wait until everyone is really drunk
>run up and push somebody into the trench
>leave
>repeat

SHITTING is still a social activity in India.

>romans
>civilized

Why are you trying to clean off a bunch of filthy hippies? Don't you know that they enjoy living like animals?

The only thing I don't like about Roman toilets are the sponges. Are they re-used between people? How in the hell are they kept clean?

A modern Roman-style toilet with a biday type system would work nicely.

Drunks are rare exceptions in these.

It's bidet.

And why don't you just start talking when someone is in the next stall in public toilets ?

They're all just baked as fuck instead.

Both. You'd use it to wipe your ass, then use it to wipe off any plop-plops you left on the seat.

>Are they re-used between people?

They had "public" sponges for slaves and the like, but most people would own their own.

>And why don't you just start talking when someone is in the next stall in public toilets ?

Not that faggot but this is an EXCELLENT way to get beaten senseless and raped.

Woah, do you live in a US prison ?

I'm saying don't talk to people in bathrooms. It aggravates them.

Bring their own? Did they walk around with their shit sponge while out shopping or something?

They either kept it at their local craphouse or at their homes. Most people poop once a day, it's not something you need to be constantly prepared for, you can plan your dumps well in advance.

Prison toilets look like this.

There's no modesty, a guard could look in your cell and see you shitting.

He's referring to normies going about their lives who want you to observe toilet etiquette 101: Hold your peace while you hold your piece

>football two-a-days in highschool on college campus
>food made us shit our brains out every morning
>every morning take Collective Group Shits with the boys
Good times

Sewers and running water

>Shitting in mud hut

roman toilets and the way they shat together amazed me more than any other aspect of the empire when I was a kid