louisvilleky.gov/government/police/louisvilles-most-wanted
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it isnt

>traitor flag

It isn't. The south is hot trash.

t. y*nks

t. filthy colonial

nope

Remember that time we tried to talk it out and it was ignored?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petition_to_the_King

Good times.

I live in the south. I have first hand experience as to how shit it really is.

*secedes before lincoln even takes office when he explicitly says he won't ban slavery*
MUH TYRANNYYYYYYYYY

aesthetic af

Never trust the north

It's in $ per gallon? wtf I love murica now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIFLtNYI3Ls

This

You would not say that if you actually lived here. This place is a shithole. Things haven't changed much since the 1800s in terms of cultural attitudes towards work and fucking garbage, bar the northernized parts like east Virginia.

>highest obesity rates in the country
>highest homeless rate
>highest drug addiction rate
>crumbling infrastructure everywhere
>rednecks
>hillbillies
>highest teen pregnancy rate in the country
>"aesthetic"

Has there ever been a "civilization" so pathetic and lazily built?

what makes the South aesthetics? gib examples

hahah it's like American Russia

Dem african genes

>aesthetic
That's an interesting way to put it

>96% of cotton
>only 7% of textiles
Dixie btfo

THICC

>tfw san diego
we're Veeky Forumster than I thought. Love this place. But what the fuck how did Alaska get so fat?

>both the north and the south envoked the founding fathers and said they were the ones really carrying out their intentions, with the seal of the CSA having George Washington on it

who was right?

That’s because it has the highest black population in the country. If the South was only whites it’s crime and poverty rate would probably be similar to Denmark

Not exactly many blacks to blame in Kentucky, Cletus.

Its even cheaper now. Gas is cheaper than water here.

Fried Chicken

>If the South was only whites it’s crime and poverty rate would probably be similar to Denmark
Kentucky and West Virginia are 93-95% white. In median house hold income they're number 46 and 48 in the country respectively. Their murder rates are respectively 6.1 and 4.5 per 100k people. Tennessee is 84% white; it's ranked 42 in income with a murder rate of 6 per 100k (US average is 4.5, Denmark is less than 1).

youtube.com/watch?v=oVVJC_TDweA

You probably live in a rich area, but one time you saw a jacked up truck roll coal and it traumatized you. Please kill yourself.

Holy shit, Dixiecucks are really getting btfo itt

No wonder why you don't buy Prius and other shits. Electric cars are trendy here, which is stupid because energy is not a magic fluid and electricity is made from fucking coal in most cases.

Moving from fucking idiotic shitsville redneckistan into Austin in less than one month, and I am hype as fuck bros. Going to be my first time living in a civilized society. Will my worldview start to trend in a more positive slant, living in a world that favors progression and innovation over tradition?

where are you from?

FREEDOM AND INDEPENDANCE (1)

1. Unless you want freedom or independance

Then GTFO

>Kentucky
>93% white

Confirmed for having never been to Louisville.

Believing politicians. You're some special kind of stupid, aren't ya?

>can't even use meme arrows properly
Were you dropped as a child?

Delta's ready when you are. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Louisville is where pretty much every black person actually lives- literally 200,000 out of less than 300,000 blacks in the state.

Naw, I was too busy fucking your mom in the ass to pay attention.

Anyone got that photoshop of Anne Frank dressed as a Southern Belle?

I haven't heard a your mom joke since freshman year in high school

who places of Tennessee have the most murders?

what are the demographics of those areas?

Those are some tiddies.

So, a couple of months ago?

Nope
But i wonder, are you from Reddit or are you actually just underage

Absolutely savage.

We didn't want it, we didn't need it, we wanted to be left alone.
If someone did, they would've rose out of it.

Its the Renaissance figure, yankuck

How fucking stupid are you?

That's not even the Confederate flag.

Why is Colorado so based?

The US would be better if it didn't have the south

so you support succession?

I bet you have another tab of /pol/ or Veeky Forums open where you're talking shit about some other ethnicity for being just as primitive

>succession

Secession

you get my meaning

Close, /pol/ is shit, I'm on /b/

What's with faux patriotism everytime the confederacy is discussed? It always brings out the most meme levels of MUH MURICA burgerism. Like any of faggots actually care about treachery to the Union.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

I've got calluses older than you, boy.

Finally you'll have intellectual peers who understand the humour of Rick and Morty.

anything that triggers dixieshits is fair game

That's another thing, why are you so irrationally butthurt about the existence of the South?

While the south was in the wrong during the civil war, if they wanted to leave today I would not be opposed to it at all

I can only imagine it's just a response to how hard /pol/ fetishizes the South.

The midwest is where the actual whitetrash is, bully them

Yes, we're the butthurt ones, that's why we go around puttting Civil War era battle flags on our trucks and claiming "The North Will Rise Again" and blaming everything on the South

because every 2 days the south must remind itself how it fought against the tyranny of the north and then keep sucking gibmedats from the north.

Because Yanks can't stand that people in the South are happier than them. They don't understand that worshipping God and enjoying your days on this earth brings more joy and happiness than being a wagecuck so that you can fuel your compulsive consumerism.

>at least i aint no wage cuuk hyuk hyuk hyuk *hits meth pipe*

this is why you'll always be an inferior people

>hehe those dumb redneck southerners don't understand the glory of working yourself to death so i can afford the latest iphone

>ITT: Yankees and Euroshits visit the South and are disappointed to find out we don't give a shit about their expectations for everything to be nice and shiny

Yeah, because southerners don't work and instead leech off welfare provided by the north

>Destroy the entire Southern economy
>Literally burn down entire states
>Do a half-assed job at rebuilding it
>Direct most federal investments towards the North

>hurrr southerners are poorer

>it aint our fault the yankee been keepin us down

>why dont blacks just get over slavery

>reality is a horsey comic
I'm from Louisiana. Literally fucking no one has any grudge over the civil war.

Wow, lecture me again about dumb /pol/tards and their immoral bigotry while vilifying millions of people for living below the mason dixon line.

>be a southerner
>Go to every civil war thread
>Lol, all the South is/was the Confederacy and hasn't contributed anything to the US.
>Lol, southerners who want to improve the South and joined the Union aren't southerners and are traitors.
I hate yanks and confederate southerners.

Scalawag detected

>hispanic-whites
>really activates my almonds
louisvilleky.gov/government/police/louisvilles-most-wanted

Veeky Forums is getting worse day by day, discourse is reduced into passive aggressive >lol BTFOs.
I should have seen the writing on the wall on the > back to /pol/ faggotry.

I'm from Florida. Literally every other truck has confederate battle flags and stickers.

Talk shit get hit faggot

You know what we need? A cute drawing of a very pregnant Anne Frank kissing a Confederate flag bearer on the cheek, stealing the kepi right off his head and trying it on herself. That'll cheer everyone up.

No it's objectively ass. You can't argue with statistics and they say that the South is the most impoverished, uneducated, and generally has higher crime rates compared to the rest of the country.

>full grown man making your mom jokes
I hope it's not true