He thinks LTC won't be $200 by end of October

>he thinks LTC won't be $200 by end of October
umm try again sweetie ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/913824091278397445
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Chinese are gone, no more of Charlie Lee and this mongoloid brother propping up the price.

Enjoy holding bags.

Not by October, but early next year possibly. Just new money coming in will pump this up

shhh im accumulating fagboi

Also known as Bitcoin cash for retards.

Enjoy your bags, fag.

>will inevitably jump on the rocket like everyone else when it punches past $65.

Enjoy buying high fag.

there is too many way better project out there
litecoin is outdated, nothing revolutionary, like a retarded brother of BTC, it's a shocker it's still in the top5

atomic swaps dumbass

>Atomic Swaps
>Mast
>Covenants
>Colored Coins
>Confidential Transactions
>Internet of Things functionality.

Continue to buy high sell low, nolites.

Screencapping this thread for mid-October when I'm laughing at you while sipping momosa's from all of my comfy gains.

Honestly if there was one coin to go all in right now, leverage your house, take out a personal loan, max out credit cards, pimp your wife to some BBC's or sell your spleen. Its LTC and LINK.

Oh why LTC and LINK you say? Just wait for Charlie to tweet about it next week. Based life, we gon make it.

i look forward to these gains depositing more fiat into gdax now

here's a bad bitch for you my fellow litecoiner

daily reminder you'll never see

+1.

>twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/913824091278397445

Litecoin core UI upgrade coming. Adding CT's and Lightning transactions to core.

No lites btfo.

When this Macd cross happens it's going up back towards its all time high

Can u post chart fellow lite?

I try not to look at charts cause I know Litecoin's true value.

Thanks.

crypto as money is the only use case anyone actually uses crypto for, enjoy your THC coin pointless garbage

I say this as a guy who owns the 3 l3+. It probably won't, and ltc is only following btc because of name recognition and public face. it brings nothing to the table for crypto. It does however, bring in lots of money for the asic miners.

it brings a more fairly distributed version of btc. it acts as a silver to btc's gold, like it or not.
in the future altcoins that have a cap will be used opposed to inflating a currency.

That's a fair comparison. It's not really anything special is what I'm getting at. I would be happy if it went to 200USD per as that means more money for me.

Internet of Things.

>fairly distributed

litecoin is boring and uninteresting.
no hype no moon

>tfw a Stacie will never passively aggressively call you sweetie and then passively aggressively fuck you all night long
how many LTC for this to happen to me

this

litefaggots are the most rabid of all bagholders.
>muhhh silver to gold

If you say something enough times, it doesn't make it true. You dumb fucking homosexuals.

Fuck you

>tfw it seemed possible for a time

200$ not by the end of october but EOY its possible. The scarry 100$ hit it hard, but without that china shit it would stay around 70-80$ now

>check GDAX, $53

How fucking delusional are you Litecoin bagholders now ?

jokes on you im a certified sweetie

*Hodlers, faggot.

Not as bad as deluded Arkies or mETHeads.

and let's not talk about Zbaggers or monerofags whose coins will be literally USELESS within the next year.

There's only room for two coins.

The oldest and most reliable coins.

BTFO

did you even feel the litening or better lightning.

Today I heard that Steam (store) will start to allow LTC payments by end Oct.

There's news coming too. Charlie has another trick up his sleeve.

hahahahahaha

have you ever seen litecoin's distribution? from the very first week up until now 75% of ALL COINS are owned by 1000 addresses or fewer.

its literally chinks all the way down, and you idiots are drinking this shit up.

if you want to shill shitcoins go ahead but don't even try to pretend litecoin has anything going for it. anything litecoin can do, bitcoin will do better, and once second layer transactions become the norm, litecoin literally has no place anywhere.

>He doesn't realize stealth addresses are literally a gimmick.

if you're implying that litecoin + bitcoin's privacy tech will stop people using coins like monero you're going to have a serious wakeup call.

maybe if it gets added to bitcoin, maybe ethereum, but just shoving features into a coin that has zero off-exchange activity isn't going to attract anybody, especially not privacy minded people that know whatever it does for privacy a low tx vol shitcoin like litecoin will simply never provide the anonymity necessary over bitcoin with the same tech, or a dedicated coin like monero.

this is also ignoring the fact that nobody wants to hold litecoin long term, and even fewer people want to accept it as payment for anything.

Once a coin is established... I really don't think anyone gives a shit about innovation devs are bringing to the market. It's actually quite sad but yeah OP is right, it will probably reach $200 sometime next year.

T. Fool

0 off exchange activity? besides being the second most widely coin accepted for payment?

Not even going to attempt to go on. You lose there.

L.O.L.

I discovered the cryptocurrency world a bit too late to make any kind of profit.. I work a tiring job that I hate so much for 50h/week, have a boss that makes my life a living hell, all for a tiny salary of 700$.. I'm married and have a kid on the way (in 1 month), and wife just lost her job 3 months ago, so we're in a pretty hard financial situation.. Until I discovered Litecoin and read about it, and it looked very promising, it looked like an escape from this hell I'm currently living in, and was hoping to make some little profit to help things out at home.. So I bought about 50$ worth of Litecoin, and started doing some light trading, selling at highs and buying at lows, and I gotta say I'm pretty proud of myself as I now own about 170$, it's still profit but I was hoping this coin would go very far.. I can't say I'm a huge believer in this coin or that I'll be able to support it by holding and buying more, I won't lie.. I've traded before in other coins such as Digibyte purely for profit but that didn't turn out well..

What worries me here though, is the latest threads I've read about it. I'm just tempted to cash out and take my 120$ of profit and use it to buy something for the kid as I really don't have a lot of money now (every $ counts in my case), and want to know that I won't regret cashing out, is this coin going to go any higher? Now? in the future? Or is it only going down from here on and I'm just losing profit?

I hesitated to write this fearing that I'll get attacked, but I would really appreciate it if I could get some advice from someone who knows more about Litecoin and cryptocurrency in general. If you want to help me you can send me some satoshis too.

16eq4DfD3tQgrrhaPyXpRdePUBArHUyQGX

the thing is litecoin has no innovation at all, ctrl-c ctrl-v isn't exactly real development, and i dont see how bagholders expect users to put real money into a clone of bitcoin that's even more centralized and heavily undistributed in china's favor.

second most widely accepted means nothing when nobody actually uses it for payment. just because its been around longer than most other coins and has legacy support, means just that, its been grandfathered in even though its numbers are embarrassingly low.

and just looking at your posts in here it seems like youre just another litecoin bagholder that honestly thinks a clone of bitcoin has any chance in the market these days. maybe 5 years ago, but investors with real money aren't so easily fooled anymore. sorry for your loss.

Litecoin is objectively better than (modern) bitcoin. It's a shocker it's not higher-priced.

>like a retarded brother of BTC
btc is the loser older brother who spends all day playing visual novels in his dark room
ltc is the younger chad brother who is better in every single way

dumping all litecoin now

Pajeet81jnrJ22 put that shit in WaltonChain and wait 3 years Habibi

It really isn't. Charlie Lee holds more BTC than LTC, he is just playing you dumb fucks. Holy shit it must suck to have missed ETH huh.

who would ever want to hold litecoin long term? either bitcoin gets tech improvements (that litecoin will copy), or bitcoin can't keep up and therefore litecoin can't either.

theres no point moving from bitcoin to a basic clone of bitcoin, if youre done holding bitcoin you probably want to put your money into a technical or political hedge of bitcoin, not a worse copy of it.

>be a poor wagecuck
>still decide to have a kid
you brought this hell on yourself user, now you're gonna have to wagecuck 70-80h/week and won't even see the kid, future divorce and alimony are another thing that you should be prepared for, in this day and age

your loss

Dumped ETH @ 350

The same people who are HODLing BCH.

>worse copy.

But faster, cheaper with better apps and more upgrades.

I swear you fags come out every single time Litecoin is in it's consolidation phase/isn't pumping.

It goes like this:

"HURR DURR SHIT LITECOIN WHY LITECOIN? WE HAFF BITCOIN HURR DURR COPY CAT COPY CAT"

But the second it moons you fag autists are no where to be found. Complete silence.

I'm starting to believe you guys are actually Litecoin bagholders who want to suppress the price to bag more/average down.

Or did you buy the hype and buy in at $90 thinking it was going straight to $400 like ETH?

>Just to get burned by China FUD.

It's literally like clockwork.

Please be more predictable!