Hey guys I need help can anyone tell me what people used this form of text I think it’s Roman but I just can’t be sure

Hey guys I need help can anyone tell me what people used this form of text I think it’s Roman but I just can’t be sure

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_Futhark
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's viking runes

Pagan runes

Some form of futhark, either elder or medieval

>I think its Roman

user, Roman is the alphabet that you're using right now . . .

Ancient aliens.

Yeah I realize that now I’m just waking up
Thanks
Thanks

>Yeah I realize that now I'm just waking up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_Futhark

Runic systems like this are native to Scandinavia and northern Germany. This one though seems to be based on the Ultima rune system, which is itself derivative. As far as I can tell, it says

>This is probably the most difficult pussle out of these eight but I am sure you (w)?hill be fine. The letter in this pussle is the second character in my username. Good lucc.

I'm not sure if there's no difference for c and z, as well as c and k.

Grave yard shift

Oh my god literally saved me so much time

It's in English

"This is probably the most difficult..."

>wake up
>realize it's AD 2017 and it's still a Roman world and we're just living in it

Looks dwarven to me

>I think it’s Roman

>I think it’s Roman

Thank you, OP, thank you so much for this.

good thread thank you OP

It is most probably a variation of Futhorc and Younger Futhark. Because these A and O are in Futhorc, but C and K aren't differentiated like in Futhorc. F and Th seem to be taken from Younger Futhark.

I assume either my sources were wrong or the author of this text of this text isn't exactly well versed in Germanic runes..

Anyway it says
>This is probably the most difficult puzzle (pussle) out of these eight, but I am sure you will be fine. The letter in this puzzle (pussle) is the second character in my username. Good luck (lucc).

>I think it’s Roman
Yay new meme

It may be Old Turkic, Old Iltalic, or Gaulish

>i think it's roman