It fixes the oracle problem bruh. You know, the oracle problem. It's the oracle problem mang

>It fixes the oracle problem bruh. You know, the oracle problem. It's the oracle problem mang.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchainhub.net/blockchain-oracles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've watched since they started shilling pre-ICO and I still don't know what the oracle problem is.

Thanks for telling me, never knew it was a Problem before but now just bought 100k!

ya i dont know what it is no fucking clue. but i did not buy this shittcoin

The oracle problem is not having enough traders in your shitty exchange.

Once you know what the oracle problem is you will realize it's fucking nothing.

here we see the eternal poorfags, held back by their own contrarian salty nature

I don't like being shilled into buzzwords, I'm sorry. I've never once seen someone use plain english to describe the value of /solving the oracle problem/. I've made 160% roi without it.
Yeah, I figured. LOL. That can't be it, can it?

Not that I give a shit about any other besides btc, but if you don't understand what the Oracle problem is or why it's relevant or potentially intriguing to solve, then you have no business speaking about crypto.

So fuck off with this dumb shit already. You think it's funny, but it makes you sound like dumbasses making fun of people speculating about what the internet could become in the early 90's.

The issue with oracles is a real problem, it's interesting, and when people claim to have solved the issue, the response should not be mocking them for subject matter, you should criticize their solution.

At least 75% of you faggots should sell your fucking shitcoin because you have no business being in this market.

The "solution to the oracle problem" is only being traded in three REALLY shitty exchanges.

If you can't make the connection between these excesive chainlink shills and exchanges looking for potential users then you may be more deluted than you think.

>REEEEE MOMMY I AM A BIG BOY
>MOMMY LOOK AT ME TELL THESE PEOPLE ON 4CHEEN IM A SMARTICLE BOY
>here are your tendies timmy

160% lol
yes guy, the key to getting rich is waiting for others to explain things to brainlets such as yourself
gg

Umm, it solves the oracle problem, duh! ChainLink is our retirement! Except we'll be able to cash out in just a year or two! EPIC! Lambo soon. This thing is going up forever. It's a long term hold :P

when will this shit get on bittrex

What you cucky boys don't get is that just like any product and system, muh magically fixed oracle system must catch on and be used. There are beyond enough ways other than chainlink to implement your business (which is the people that actually would care about muh oracles) towards blockchain.
Why do it through a bridge when you can just integrate completely? Stay poor

Chainink, the solution to an imaginary problem. And we have a guy that used to work at Facebook!! What are you waiting for?!Buy now!

Blockchains can not reach out for off-chain data whenever certain if/then statements are met. They need an oracle for this. It's necessary.

But why is Chainlink THE ONE? That's what I want to know.

Cancer

There are also a large number of APIs that can do this already.

Waaaah I don't have a well thought out response to make my bags feel better!!!

Whenever a coin can be integrated without a retarded ass bridge making it more complicated, is when said coin will explode. If you don't understand this you are actually stupid.
Its the crucial step to getting normies in after the prop up. Try thinking how the "Product" will catch on gradually and how much of a market it can even grasp.

I agree, but I don't think they're trustless and decentralized, right?

ITT: Niggers that can't be bothered to do 5 minutes of internet research:
blockchainhub.net/blockchain-oracles/

And one nigger who actually knows:

Yes exactly. Whats more stupid is any number of these shills expect giant corporations to accept a decentralized platform to handle their data.

They'll do it once it's demonstrably faster, cheaper and/or more reliable than the alternative. That would actually be a remarkably low bar to surpass for bank transfers -- right now they are slow, expensive, and require trusting a number of intermediaries.

Part of what makes crypto blockchains so potentially revolutionary for financial institutions is the very concept of creating "trustless" structures -- much of finance is based on paying trusted intermediaries, which is expensive and sometimes blows up when those intermediaries don't prove to be as trustworthy as expected.

Thank me later