Are there genuine, original Veeky Forums memes?

are there genuine, original Veeky Forums memes?

post them

I know this girl

Pink wojak

It's an original

this thread. sage it. now.

crypto is in itself a meme.

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

Stuttering potheads

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MY MONEY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nice I just bought 100k

what about

WE ARE THE [...]MARINES

?

and we are NOT fucking selling

>he doesn't know Charlie

shove it up your ass

nice, just bought 100k

Thanks, just sold 100k

NEO isn't the one

long DOGE short PRAN

This girl isn't Asian posting

Sure, but Veeky Forums didn't invent them
Maybe some of the coins, but not cryptos in themselves

You have the best bones

chip warmer

A small, sleek and portable kitchen appliance with easy pre-set buttons that'd heat up your Mexican tortilla chips to that classic restaurant-style warmth, that could easily be tucked away in a cabinet.

The device would be a huge hit at parties, get-togethers, etc. but also for dinners, or something to better your midnight snack. This could spark a dinner trend of having the tortilla chips with your dinner meal always be expectedly warm, too. Middle America is going to love this.

Both young and old alike would enjoy this product:
>young guys wanting to have heated chips available for their friends as they play video games
>old people not wanting to mess with any of the trial-and-error routine of using other appliances.
>People camping outside that'd want a hot & easy snack
>Parents buying it because their children demanded it
>Couples buying it for their partner as something cute and fun
>A company buying it for their lunch room

Tortilla chips are bought practically bi-weekly in American homes, by all demographics for all types of social situations. The customer base is astronomical - build and market it, and they will come.

inb4:
>muh ovens
>muh toaster ovens
>muh microwaves

Nobody wants to heat up the house over just chips with an oven, and for the microwave or a toaster oven...All microwaves heat up differently, and nobody knows how long they'd need to be put in for; it's trial-and-error every time. Similar with the toaster oven. This isn't even mentioning the mess that comes along with that whole process. Indeed, this is why practically nobody does that.

A circular base with an upright tube attached on top would give it the small & compact design. The chips would be heated up from either the bottom base, or throughout the tube. Once done, the user would pour them out from the top of the tube. For $19.99, what I'm imagining doesn't exist.

Literally anyone who's been on an /r9k/ discord or omegle knows this girl

other boards had this before Veeky Forums
this is a 9gag/reddit template
this is just a template filled with shitty irrelevant coins

Actually, no they didn't because I created it specifically for this board. Though the one I posted isn't the original edit - someone improved upon my original and now I post that instead.

I can sell you some original Veeky Forums memes. How much are you willing to pay for them?

Top kek Do you have the sketch?

Ahahahahah pooper sharpie gets me everytime

post the one with the gremlin

Top KEK

Veeky Forums has created more memes this year than all other boards combined

orderbook.io

SO did he get paid? t. newfag

I dunno, want to find out?

NO!

this is just edgy funnyjunk trash

newfag spotted

faggot spotted

user stuck a spoon up there the other day for BTC, didn't take caps unfortunately.

BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPP!

This user is well-read in Veeky Forums.

But have you been there for the first airdrop of pic related?

Deluded memers

Who is she

Tittymonster McGoggins

I think the funniest part of the pooper meme is no one ends up paying them