Daily reminder, that people with paranoid schizophrenia, who are diagnosed well...

Daily reminder, that people with paranoid schizophrenia, who are diagnosed well, are extremly perverted and dangerous for the society. They are often paranoid because of child abuse and such and deserve to be punished. They shall be chemical castrated and the medical treatment for those people is doing just this. If you are not like this and take those pills !stop immediatly! Only those die hard perverts shall be castrated this way! Die perverts, die! Exego memorere psychopathi esse eradicere in futur.

not really

Hmm really made one think....

Psycho-analyze mai boipucci pls, Frued Daddy

thx

Daily reminder than Dr. Freud was a neurotic himself

He was a great man, but Jung was greater.

Why is Freud still a thing in far left marxist circles? Is it simply because he's Jewish?

>Exego memorere psychopathi esse eradicere in futur

try again

I tried fucking your mom again and I wast able to find the pussy.

communists hate Freud, too bourgeois

thanks, stick to languages you know

are you talking about that imperial cult psycho?

Why exactly was Freud such an ornery, close-minded cunt towards Jung?

Daily reminder, schizophrenia is now being understood as an irratic immunity problem. Where the imunne system attacks its own host cells, particularly the brain, and creates this eratic brain problems.

The apprentice upstaged the teacher

You'd think a trailblazer like Freud would be excited to see his student further expanding and innovating his framework. Bertrand Russell never came to resent Wittgenstein in spite of the fact that Wittgenstein was a fucking annoying aspie, instead he reveled in the fact that he had helped intellectually nurture his own better. It's just baffling to me that the world's most famous psychotherapist didn't have the self-awareness to realize he was reacting irrationally to his student's creativity.

Jung upstaged nothing. Read Freud and laugh about Jung.

This shithead-dreamer should have looked at the outside a bit more. Don´t flee from reality.

>implying the inner world is not as real as the outer

>You'd think a trailblazer like Freud would be excited to see his student further expanding and innovating his framework

It's because Freud's disciples had built a cult around Freud (which Freud encouraged), and like any cult where a follower is a risk to the leader's stature Jung was excommunicated.

Freud excommunicated his followers over even the slightest deviation, it was eerily cult-like

And Jung wasn't? Dude spent years of his life treating patients during the day and returning home to experience batshit-crazy visions where he spoke to imaginary angels about wacky philosophical topics for hours or days on end.

Most psychoanalytical types are insane in themselves.

It lasts until the original person is dead and the cult shatters. Then original thinkers can come in and scavenge whatever is truly useful from the carcass.

I guess the difference is that Freud's neuroses took the form of banal narcissism while Jung's took the form of self-critical mystical experiences, which ironically better equipped him to avoid the egomaniacal cultishness of Freud.

I hate being paranoid schizophtenic. It's like your own mind rebelling against you and warping reality.

dude just believe in others lmao

More like the opposite senpai. Jung was a lesser mind jealous of his master

>Daily reminder than Dr. Freud was a neurotic himself
A neurotic jew you dont fucking say?

>can't prove me wrong?
>looks like I'm right
Fraud was a joke.
this
subtle, and well played

Dubs. self indulgent mysticism is still superior to unqualified narcissism.

If you hate it, then rebell against ill parts of yourself, that you don´t see as yourself. Don´t do something immoral, listen to the Radio to hear some good music instead.

The one who asserts a premise is the one who has to prove it and then the others will refute it, you swampbrain!