Is it time to let go?

Is it time to let go?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo?a=0xf4b51b14b9ee30dc37ec970b50a486f37686e2a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's time to let omise-go :(

sebember niews? D:

Omisego's price is being manipulated.

They're one of the few cryptocurrencies being run by a large company, with real, paying customers, whose payments they will funnel through OMG upon proper completion of the system. Another large bank just invested in them, only for the price to go down.

Ever seen this happen when a company announces positive earnings? Hint hint.

Is this OMG? I discovered 7 OMG tokens I didnt know I had. Apparently everyone with an ETH wallet got some.

I'm a brainlet. Please just tell me.

le thousand yard stare goy

just chill

Give them back, Tyrone.

I just dont give a fuck anymore.

Stressed the fuck out for 1 August. Turned out to be a doozy.

Stressed the fuck out for 5k BTC correction. Back at 4200$.

Stressed the fuck out for the China FUD ban. Turns out China does not own a large part of BTC market.

Laughed about Korean ICO ban.

Laughing about a small OMG drop.

It may be different when you bought above 20, but still, this is a long-term hold, not a short pump and dump.

If we had foreknowledge of how big the ZK-ETH-OMG-GNT-POS micropayment network is going to be, we would never sell any of those.

If anything, just buy more when it dips.

I think that's how most of us feel.

We're all like the guy in op's pic

SELL SELL SELL GUY WITH 8 MILLION OMG IS CASHING OUT AND DOESNT HAVE 8 MILLION ANYMORE
etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo?a=0xf4b51b14b9ee30dc37ec970b50a486f37686e2a8

I let go of it to double my kyber stack
I can't see this coin mooning to from $10 to $20 when I can see kyber mooning from $1.80 to $3.60 within the next month

In very simple terms, people with lots of dollars sell off in order to trigger a larger selloff with the goal of creating a buying opportunity. Kansas City shuffle.

The longer version includes derivative markets, options expirations, price pinning, etc. but this doesn't apply much to cryptocurrency yet.

you stupid new/summerfaggot. eth went from 13$ in march to 400$ in july.

selling omg deserves death penalty. you cant predict shit.

PS. It's also why sell-side analysts downgrade stocks only for you to find out the next quarter that the IB loaded up on the stock when it was getting sold off. Manipulation is everywhere. Use it to your advantage.

Bittrex wont stop robbing you until you sell. there is no way out of bittrex bill shihara scam except sell

There's no way you can legitimately compare the rise of Ethereum to Omise-Go without taking into consideration the state of block-chain technology when Ethereum was at 15$ a pop.

If Omise announces it's partnership with Kyber, I assume more of the rise will be in Kyber rather than Omise. Other than that, I will be comfy skipping on Omise for the next month.

If it hops to 50 bucks next month with some killer announcement, I'll slit my wrists in tears

OMG isnt gonna go that high in a few months. Long term maybe but its market cap would be too big for the current state of crypto for it to reach above $100 anytime soon.

I was expecting a NEO like moon though....I kinda see it as the NEO of South East Asia; easily a top 10 coin. Price is heavily fucking manipulated though which is disappointing.

I've been trying to sell at $11-13 but keep on being let down. This shit is always fucking crashing. Once i can im gonna sell and go all in LINK and/or Kyber

sold my bags at .0025 last night :,(

first bag i ever owned. end of a fucking era!

Man fuck this whale, he's fucking it up for everyone else. I just want this shit to moon up a few dollars already.

Been with Omise since 5 bucks - but I dipped out when I heard Jun say

>"We have all of the money needed to fund the technology required for this ICO"

how the fuck is this crashing

what the fuck

Wut. Seriously?

thats the exchange robbing you its not a 3rd party whale. why do you think billions poured into alts while prices dropped? thats the exchange robbing its users for every dollar they can. Bittrex. Bill Shihara seattle washington robbed you and alot of people by dumping and selling coins they dont have. hence wallet locked all the time. cause when people try to withdraw the coins he doesnt have he has to lock the wallet and actually go get them somewhere else

But it's the same on Binance. Where is your source on this?

>tfw you bought at the very peak a few days ago

Why the fuck does this always happen to me?

Good news came in, it's not like I expect the shit to just instantly stop trending after a fucking hour.

Yes. Sell now, this shit is going to crash tomorrow

smart anons

Same here, user. I even looked at the chart and knew it would drop because we've seen that type of thing a million times, but I still FOMOd.
I'm taking solice in the fact that it is the only crypto with a proven and viable company backing it and intending to integrate it into their payment network. It's shit like this that sits in the background, a kind of grey man, facilitating the trade that makes the smart and consistent money (like selling the material for army uniforms during a war, rather than munitions, though I can't fully recall the story behind that).
The main reason the news didn't make it moon is because disappointment that it wasn't Apple news cancelled out the optimism. It sucks that at the moment the team are happy to fuck around with speculation, not realising it damages their reputation, but hopefully they have learned their lesson.
I believe it's a good long-term hold.