Veeky Forums BTFO by this wizard. He does make some good points

Veeky Forums BTFO by this wizard. He does make some good points.
youtube.com/watch?v=3grArn4Mr04&t=14s

Don't ever post this absolute faggot pedo on this board ever again or I'll fucking mug you at gun point if your near me

spoon clank is a pedo?

Well, what are you going to do in a "shit hits the fan" scenario?

Love Styx, listen to his thoughts on al major political happenings of the world but, he's clearly speaking from a nocoiner point of view. He makes good points but it's all obvious shit. He thinks LTC is the way to go.

No. He is probably judging him by the way he dresses. He's never made any comments on age of consent laws as far as I know.

he's probably judging by the fact that hes a libertarian and people mindlessly say they are pedos

To be fair, a good portion of them are.

Oh yeah and he took a lot of flack from the community during the Milo controversy for not defending him.

Im going to dig up my gold I bought of off my crypto profits to leave the country.

Listen, you made me watch that whole piece of shit, he mode ZERO good points, he said a bunch of generic nonsense. If you don't ha AT LEAST 1k .223 5.56 and 1k .308 but you NEEED 1K 7.62x39. And you need 2k 9mm 2k .45 2k .22. I'm not like this Styx faggot, I have an organized militia, and I'm also all in on bitcoin. Fiat will collapse, btc will prevail

How is this getting BTFO? He said a lot of good things about crypto.

nice i just bought .00001K

Hey be nice to Styx, he channels meme magic

He was messaging some 13 year old. Normally I'd be ok with that but look at the faggot, he looks like a Satan worshiping weirdo.

He has a higher IQ than the average person on Veeky Forums and mentions he would not invest in cryptocurrencies. He also mentions how unstable they are which is very true and you know it. There is no guarantee bitcoin will get near $5000 again and far less likely to surpass it. Trump could sign an executive order banning ICOs in the US and the market will die.

stopped at "ethereum is some kind of chinese bitcoin"

He channels you fucking weebs. Stop watching his content, he is degenerate.

Ha this guy. I remember seeing some donald trump supporters posting his analysis as if they actually took him seriously. This guy is no genius, Buhleave me.

Go fucking kill yourself right this instant.

Styx said it's possible that it'll reach $1,000,000 not that it wont pass $5000 what are you talking about?