On this day in 1938 this great man passed away way before he achieved what he wanted to achieve

On this day in 1938 this great man passed away way before he achieved what he wanted to achieve.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marash
messagetoeagle.com/horrible-ancient-massacre-on-the-island-of-chios-led-to-greek-independence/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantinople_massacre_of_1821
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_Psara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Siege_of_Missolonghi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian–Ottoman_War_(1831–33)
theses.gla.ac.uk/1578/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great soldier and politician but he didn't create a perfect blueprint for a nation-state. Turks need to think more constructively about their government without venerating him blindly or switching over to Islamism.

Lol a roach got poisoned

In a way you're right but I also think that him being honored this much helps with building democratic tradition.

>On this day in 1938 this great man passed away way before he achieved what he wanted to achieve.

Fucking christ, ~1.5 million dead Armenians wasn't enough for that guy?!

>yfw you want to admire Ataturk but he did contribute to the ethnic cleaning of Armenians

Granted there was legitimate reason to be at war with Armenia, but the extreme brutality of his invasion is well-documented.

Should have gotten the kardashians too.

Wasn't he fighting at the other side

He didn't contribute anything to Armenian genocide, he at the time was an officer fighting at western coast.

Of course he did. Kemal is the Hitler of the East.

Hitler was based but not that based.

After Turkey's defeat in WWI, the Allies were going to give parts of eastern Turkey to Armenia. When Kemal started his uprising, he fought the French in Cilicia and then invaded Armenia. He cleansed Armenians in all the areas he felt were rightfully Turkish. This was what removed Armenians from eastern Turkey once and for all.

user he wasn't the commander of that army, he was leading the army that fought the greeks in the west besides enver pasha funocided the armenians.

He's still responsible for the conduct of his subordinates. There were still Armenians leftover from the genocide and many of them had returned from being deported to Syria and Mesopotamia.

There are still a couple hundred thousand armenians in turkey though.
Do you think that they would be left if he wanted to kill them?

He had other shit going on and he was probably less bloodthirsty after winning against Greece. Still, he slaughtered Armenian civilians. And sometimes he was

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marash

>The three-week siege of Marash was also accompanied by the wholesale massacre of the Armenian repatriates.[25] Roving Turkish bands threw kerosene-doused rags on Armenian homes and laid a constant barrage upon the American relief hospital.[26] The Armenians themselves, as in previous times of trouble, sought refuge in their churches and schools.[27] Women and children found momentary shelter in Marash's six Armenian Apostolic, three Armenian Evangelical churches and in the city's sole Catholic cathedral. The Armenian legionnaires attempted to put up a defense but were ultimately overwhelmed. All the churches and eventually the entire Armenian districts were put to flames.[28][29][30] The plight of the Armenians was only exacerbated when the French decided to pull out on 10 February. When the 2,000 Armenians who had taken shelter in the Catholic cathedral attempted to follow the retreat, they were cut down by Turkish rifle and machine gun fire.[24]

>And sometimes he was

And sometimes he was directly in command.

Sorry, it's late for me.

They weren't his subordinates, he himself was only officer. I think you are confusing Enver Pasha with Ataturk.

I know what I'm talking about. People principally place the genocide in 1915, but Turkey wasn't officially at peace until 1922. During those years, there were sporadic killings of Armenians, some of which that Kemal was responsible for after he assumed power in 1919.

niggers I'm banned

Even if he did it was a them or me situation so it was necessary.
If only he did the same with the kurds we could have had peace now.

S to spit on grave
S

I'll spit on your nigger cock loving whore of a mother you faggot.

If you want a George Washington-like figure to venerate, just venerate George Washington.

George washington is a discount bin ataturk.
He was a landowning aristocrat who sent the lower classes to their deaths so that he could pay less taxes while Ataturk was trying to save his people from foreign occupation.

can't wait for the us to decide they have no further use for you and the native christian populations can get to reconquering anatolia and genocide you out of existence

First of all there are less than half a million christians left in turkey second of all the US will never completely abandon turkey as its in NATO.
Even if it did russia is always willing to get turkey over to its side.
Besides turkey played its part in the iraq debacle by removing isis from their borders sp the US is satisfied for now.

>the US is satisfied for now.
as you said, for now
the US have made it clear over the centuries that they are no charity, and have no intention to support anyone if it isn't in their benefit. If they decide the Turkish state has run its use, then that's it for Turkey.
>there are less than half a million christians left in turkey
Yes
And several millions of native Anatolians that are still alive out of Turkey.
Giving Turkey a taste of its own medicine, with that medicine being genocide, will make Christianity the majority religion again.

Even if the US tries shit russia will take back turkey to expand their influence so that's not a problem besides there are 20 million or so turks outside of turkey and genocide will not fly in this day and age. Besides there is no way a few million without any country behind them would be able to take on a country of 80 million people.

Kurds and Turks were having a great time massacring the better race together

>trying to save his people from foreign occupation
How dare those Christian oppressors occupy a country on the antagonistic side of the most horrific war in history

>Dead murtad
Who cares ?

S

If they were better why did they get massacred?
Check mate kardashian.

>shoot head of state
>get salty when country declares war on you

Come on now the central powers were the good guys.

Franz Ferdinand wasn't head of state.

1. The Ottoman Empire had a population of 1,4 million Armenians. 2. The Armenians and the Ottoman Empire fought a semi war from 1880 to 1915. With the foundation of the Tashnak and Hınchak, who were supported by the French and Russians, the Armenian population became a danger towards the majority who were Muslim. Therefore Talat Pasha ordered a resettlement of the Armenians to Syria, what failed because of the war between Kurdish-Turkmen tribes and the local Armenians in the east. And also, more than 3 million Muslims were killed from 1821 to 1919, from the Balkans to Caucasia, and more than 4 became refugees. But nobody seems to care about that tho..

""The better race""
-Brown skinned
-Big noses
-An IQ like all other Middle Easterners
-You cant argue with them
-Think they are Aryans, without knowing who the historical Aryans were, and what the modern, racist understanding of Aryan was
-Literally cancer all over the internet, like all other Middle Easterners.

>2. The Armenians and the Ottoman Empire fought a semi war from 1880 to 1915.

Oh please, tell me about the horrific semi-war. How many Turks did the Armenians kill?

>Therefore Talat Pasha ordered a resettlement of the Armenians to Syria, what failed because of the war between Kurdish-Turkmen tribes and the local Armenians in the east.

Woops, an accidental genocide! Who ever heard of such a thing?

>And also, more than 3 million Muslims were killed from 1821 to 1919, from the Balkans to Caucasia, and more than 4 became refugees. But nobody seems to care about that tho..

Whataboutism.

Butts are burning boiiiiis
I write it again : From 1821 to 1922, more than three million Muslims were killed, and four million became refugees. And we are talking about civilians. But nobody cares about that.

>loodthirsty after winning against Greece. Stil
The Armenian Tashnak and Hincak did the same to the Turks and Kurds in east Anatolia, and as the angry population returned, they took revenge. Ataturk himself did not conquer any cities, and he did not visit the east or southern front.

>I write it again : From 1821 to 1922, more than three million Muslims were killed, and four million became refugees. And we are talking about civilians. But nobody cares about that.

Maybe people would care if the Turks stopped being savages and owned up to their crimes. Maybe people would care if the Turks didn't just use this as a talking point to weasel their way out out of taking responsibility for their actions.

So...we are going to ignore the Armenian uprisings, with more than ten thousand weapons from France and Russia, we are going to ignore the attacks against the Ottoman army and police, the killings of officers, politicians, and the planned attack on the sultan, the attacks of Armenian "revolutionaries" against Kurdish and Turkish villages, and just think that Talat Pasha just woke up one morning and thought that they should deport all Armenians, while they are fighting a war on three fronts.

The Armenians demanded a separate state, in a country where they are a minority, demanding cities where they are just 20% of the population, and the current capital of Armenia, Irevan, was once a Turkish city. The Khanagate of Irevan, where the city had a population with 60% Muslims, mostly Turks, Kurds, Persians.

I'm sorry buddy, but it sounds like you're making it all up. Try harder.

After killing, raping, stealing for 500 years the Christians, you have the face to tell this bullshit.

>would care if the Turks didn't just use this as a talking point to weasel their way out out of taking responsibility for their actions.

I dont deny that the Armenian population was killed, deported, and suffered. Yes, they were attacks by Turkmen-Kurdish tribes against them, yes the Ottoman soldiers often supported this, and yes, the Ottoman government did not try to stop it. The plan of resettling the Armenians to Syria is according to the definition of genocide, and clear genocide. I just say, dont mistake us Turks with you Europeans. We did not kill them because they were Armenians, we did not put them in KZ's, saw them as parasites, a lower race. The history of the Armenian-Turkish conflict starts with the growing of European imperialism, and the plans of Russia to divide the Ottoman Empire, which the British first were against, but later supported.

How many of you read about the Tashnak?
The Hincak? The Muslims of Irevan?
The plans of a greater Armenia?
The semi war between Armenian militias and the Ottoman empire?
The Armenian uprisings in the Ottoman empire before 1915?
The actions against Turks, and other Muslims in the Balkans since 1821?
The actions against the Turks and other Muslims in Caucasia?

Probably none. I deny to call that what happened to the Armenians a genocide. It was a civil war. Both sides suffered, both sides lost millions.
Fore example, according to Ottoman sources we had four million Muslims in the province of Rumelia, from which two to three million were killed. From 1912 to 1923 we lost one to two million soldiers. Thousands of Muslim villages in Anatolia were burned and so on. It was a genocide on both sides, therefore it is stupid to just blame us with genocide,and ignore the others.

And also,what do you think the Greeks and Armenians wanted to do to the Muslims in their greater Armenia and Greece? The same what they did in Irevan, and Greece in 1821, a genocide.Can someone blame us because we ended up victorious?

Sooo, could the Africans and native Americans genocide the white population in Africa and America because the white people did the same 500 years ago?

Of course, as a invading force the natives of that region did not "love" us, The fact that we had a different religion just created more hatred, because we had nothing in common. Was the Ottoman Empire a imperialist power, which invaded, killed, and genocided the people of other empires? Yes, LIKE ALL OTHER empires. We can not deny that. But the truth is :

The Ottoman empire, in this maybe 500 years of ruling the Balkan, never killed so many people like the "freedom fighters" of the Balkan managed to kill in 100 years.

You are full of bullshit. The Greeks in1821 they were fighting for their freedom against your ottoman tyranny. And what Muslims were killed other than the Ottoman troops, when at Peloponnese, Roumeli and the islands the 90% of population were Greeks? Or i have to remind you the massacres of Chios, Psara, Mesologgi, Naousa, Thesalloniki, Aivali, Cyprus, and Imbrahim's genocide of Peloponnese during the period of the Greek Revolution from 1821 to 1829, with 500.000 dead Greeks, and many other that got captured and sold as slaves. You have no reason to talk.

Go fuck yourself. 500 years of murders, rapes and slavery, could create some bad reactions. But even in that case, you are lying. Most of Turks that killed, were soldiers that killed in battle. The Muslim populations in Balcans were much less than the Christians. And most of them decided to leave peacefully after the wars.

"Freedom" is subjective.
And what Muslims were killed? You mean three to four million Muslims were just Ottoman soldiers?

"Historian George Finlay noted that a Greek priest, named Phrantzes, was an eyewitness to the massacres. Based on the descriptions provided by Phrantzes, he wrote:

Women, wounded with musketballs and sabre-cuts, rushed to the sea, seeking to escape, and were deliberately shot. Mothers robbed of their clothes, with infants in their arms plunged into the sea to conceal themselves from shame, and they were them made a mark for inhuman riflemen. Greeks seized infants from their mother's breasts and dashed them against rocks. Children, three and four years old, were hurled living into the sea and left to drown. When the massacre was ended, the dead bodies washed ashore, or piled on the beach, threatened to cause a pestilence..."

George Finlay, History of the Greek Revolution, Volume 1. William Blackwood and Sons, Edinburgh and London, 1861

The same happened in Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Bulgaria.
Muslim Turks, Muslim Greeks, Gypsies, Muslim Bulgarians, Muslim Pomaks, Muslim Bosnians, and Muslim Albanians were victims of your freedom. But I dont blame you, neither I think other should blame you. I think we need to see things from a differen position, from a the view of the other.

But I must mention that the same happened to the Jews in Balkan..
Or where are you Jews? What happened to the Jews of Selanik?

"According to historian Justin McCarthy, between the years 1821–1922, from the beginning of the Greek War of Independence to the end of the Ottoman Empire, five million Muslims were driven from their lands and another five and one-half million died, some of them killed in wars, others perishing as refugees from starvation or disease."

McCarthy, Justin Death and Exile: The Ethnic Cleansing of Ottoman Muslims, 1821–1922, Darwin Press Incorporated, 1996, ISBN 0-87850-094-4, Chapter one, The land to be lost, p. 1

I see, blaming other is nice, but accepting your own crimes is something different...

Freedom is not subjective.
But when someone is supporter of tyranny, murder and oppression, just can't get the concept of freedom, because doesn't know what it means.

They have never been 4 million Muslims in Greece. This is just Turkish propaganda. Maybe in the entire Balkan region.

But if like to talk about real events, let's see the facts:

messagetoeagle.com/horrible-ancient-massacre-on-the-island-of-chios-led-to-greek-independence/

"The most frightening event in the history of Chios occurred in 1822 when the Turkish Sultan Mahmud II (1785-1839) gave the order to kill all men over 12, all women over 40 and all children younger than 2 years.

Thousands of Turkish soldiers brutally killed men, raped women, and slaughtered babies with their swords.

Domestic animals were killed, houses set on fire and churches plundered. Inhabitants of the island of Chios paid the highest possible price for the Greeks’ rebellion against the Turks."

And this was only one of your brutal massacres.

From the Ottoman Archive :

"1906 yılında ermeniler her tarafdan Gatar köyünü sarmıp ateş etmişler.
750 evden, 3.500 kişiden oluşan Gatar köyünü yıktıkdan sonra Ohçu çayı kıyısında yerleşik türk köylerini yakıp, Zengezur eyaletinin anahtarı olan Ohçu, Şabadin, Aralıg, Pirdavdan ve Atgız köylerini de yağmalamışlar."

Year : 1906
-Armenia

"Armenian forces have surrounded the village of Gatar and opened fire.
The village was populated by 750 houses, 3500 people, and it was destroyed. They also burned down the Turkish villages of Ohcu, Sabadin, Aralig, Pirdavdan, and Atgiz"

Only Turks don't admit their crimes and genocides.

I dont know this side, neither do I know if I can trust it. But yes, ofcourse same massacres happened against Greeks, and so on. What I wanted to say was : It needs two to start a war.

We must understand each other, look at the history from different views. And I was talking about the whole Balkan region.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantinople_massacre_of_1821
"The Constantinople massacre of 1821 was orchestrated by the authorities of the Ottoman Empire against the Greek community of Constantinople (modern Istanbul) in retaliation for the outbreak of the Greek War of Independence (1821–1830). As soon as the first news of the Greek uprising reached the Ottoman capital, there occurred mass executions, pogrom-type attacks,[1] destruction of churches, and looting of the properties of the city's Greek population.[2][3] The events culminated with the hanging of the Ecumenical Patriarch, Gregory V and the beheading of the Grand Dragoman, Konstantinos Mourouzis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_Psara

The Destruction of Psara or Holocaust of Psara was an event in which the Ottomans destroyed the civilian population of the Greek island of Psara on July 5, 1824.[1][2] According to George Finlay, the entire population of the island Psara before the massacre was about 7,000.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Siege_of_Missolonghi

"Shortly after Lord Byron's death in 1824, the Turks arrived to besiege the Greeks once more at Missolonghi. Turkish commander Reşid Mehmed Pasha was joined by Ibrahim Pasha, who crossed the Gulf of Corinth, and during the early part of 1826, Ibrahim had more artillery and supply brought in. However, his men were unable to storm the walls, and in 1826, following a one-year siege, Turkish-Egyptian forces conquered the city on Palm Sunday, and exterminated almost its entire population."

this gave me boner

TÜRK (BLACK)+ EGYPTIAN (ANCIENT therefore BLACK) slaughtering cracKKKers....

Certainly it needs two to start a war. But also there is a cause behind a war. In the case of the Greek Revolution, 500 years of oppression and tyranny, and the will of the Greeks to gain their freedom and an independent state, were this cause. Now of course we must understand each other, but it's better for each nation to follow its seperate path. Better for both Greeks and Turks.

Only that the Egyptians were fooled by the Turks shortly afterwards, and war came between the two folrmer "allies".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian–Ottoman_War_(1831–33)

"The First Egyptian-Ottoman War, First Turco-Egyptian War or First Syrian War (1831–1833) was a military conflict brought about by Muhammad Ali Pasha's demand to the Ottoman Empire for control of Greater Syria, as reward for his assistance in Crete against Greece. As a result, Muhammad Ali's forces temporarily gained control of Syria, and advanced as far north as Adana."

How brutal was he?

Daily reminder that the Armenian Genocide was necessary for Turkey to survive.

>the current capital of Armenia, Irevan, was once a Turkish city. The Khanagate of Irevan, where the city had a population with 60% Muslims, mostly Turks, Kurds, Persians.

And before that it was an entirely Armenian city...

Dont have a dog in this race desu from what i see the armenians are just milking the genocide thing for victim bux. The turks lose millions of men during, got their country partitioned and their economy wrecked after ww1, yet they didnt bitch and moan about how unfortunate they are,instead they fought again for their independence with literal peasant army against the entire allies, and won.

Meawnwhile the armenians and the greeks who were riding on the allies coattails and tried to grab more piece of Anatolia got lost and blamed the british instead for their lost against people who just literally lost a world war. The armenians gambled war and they lost, vae victis.

The Turks had a much larger population than Greece and Armenia, so they were in a better position to continue the war. Allied support for Greece was nominal at best and absolutely nothing was given to Armenia aside from a retarded failed scheme to get Woodrow Wilson to accept a mandate over Armenia. Armenia got but tricked hard from both sides by Turks and Soviets.

France and Italy barely put up a fight before deciding to support Kemal as a way to offset Britain's influence in the region. They gave a shitload of war materials and diplomatic support to Kemal. Britain sided with Greece but its support was almost completely immaterial. A lot of Brits in government wanted Turkey to control the straits on Britain's behalf, as the Ottomans had done this for decades before falling under Germany's influence. Lloyd George was able to get the Brits to temporarily support his scheme of having Greece, a smaller and more coercable power, control the straits instead of Turkey. The Brits only went with this idea because they thought the Greeks could enforce the Allies will on Turkey with the Brits barely lifting a finger. The Brits switched to being neutral after Greece's elections in 1920. By the time Greece invaded central Anatolia, it was nominally representing the Allies, but it was completely isolated in reality, and Kemal had very tangible support from France, Italy and the Soviet Union. When Greece was defeated and Kemal marched on the straits, Britain refused to put up a fight, because it never intended to actually fight Kemal. The Greek debacle cost Britain some prestige, but it quickly got control of the straits again by making friends with Turkey.

Tl;dr, Greece and Armenia got tricked into thinking they had the Allies support in fighting the Turks. They didn't and it was actually Turkey that had the most outside help. Turkish propaganda would have you believe that Kemal singlehandedly vanquished every Allied power.

>Butt tricked

*Buttfucked. It's hard writing about my thesis on a phone, Jesus.

good post

daily reminder that if your state requires genocide to survive it should fucking die

THANK YOU, FINALLY SOMEONE THAT KNOWS HISTORY

>french and italians gave material and diplomatic support to kemal
proofs or fuck off forever armenian

>The French and the Italians supplied the Kernalist forces with clothing through the ports of Mersina, Alexandretta and Adalia. The supply in arms and ammunition had been continuous, especially after the conclusion of the Franklin Bouillon Agreement in October 1921.

Daleziou, Eleftheria, "Britain and the Greek-Turkish war and settlement of 1919-1923", page 243, theses.gla.ac.uk/1578/

The Soviets were the earliest supporters of the Turkish Nationalists and their donations of supplies and war loans are well documented. The French and Italians withdrew from the conflict early on and undermined Britain by reaching separate compromises with Kemal and by calling for a generous peace settlement with Turkey at Greece's expense. Eventually they started providing Kemal with war supplies.

Greece got much less aid than you would think. They went into the war expecting generous support from the Allies, especially the British, but they constantly had to petition for supplies to no avail. It should be noted that although Greece was on the victorious side in World War I, it was mobilized nonstop since the First Balkan War. Revenues only covered a portion of its expenses and it made up the difference with loans and inflating the drachma. Eventually the British told them they could only get loans from the private market, which they had little luck in. The Greek economy was a complete wreck in the final years of the war and it was obvious that they could not fight indefinitely. Greece was not fighting for its life like Turkey was and many Greeks were exhausted from continuous war. The Greeks voted some very dumb people into power hoping they would end the war ASAP.

Kemal on the other hand had time on his side. The Turks were initially low on manpower after being demobilized after World War I, but volunteers flocked to Kemal's banner and the war loans and supplies from other nations allowed him to build up his strength over time.

And the Allies gave Kemal lots and lots of time. They delayed signing a peace treaty with the sultan until late in 1920, because they were waiting on Wilson to accept the mandate for Armenia, which he never did. During the invasion of Asia Minor, Greece wasted a lot of time waiting on the Allies to send in some supplies or do something to get Turkey to come to the bargaining table. Lloyd George kept promising that Britain would help and the Greeks, knowing that their best chance was for Britain to make good on these promises, waited as their economy hemorrhaged and troop morale dropped. The final assault on Ankara was a desperate gambit to end the war. To paraphrase Churchill, anything short of absolute victory would be defeat, and the Greeks could only reach a stalemate during the assault, which effectively settled the war in Kemal's favor.

The invasion of Asia Minor was a stupid, stupid thing. The Greeks did not have the resources to annihilate Kemal, and they could not protect the area around Smyrna indefinitely. Success depended entirely on support from the Allies, which never really materialized.

ahahaha pathetic armenian subhuman

Why the fuck would the italians and the french help ataturk?

The world would become a stateless hippie commune with one language and culture then.

Id love to piss and shit on his grave. Disgusting mudblood.

>tfw turks and armenians are literally and unironically the same shit

*shits on everything you've accomplished*

Turkey has more than one phenotype you retard.

The Italians were pissed that Smyrna was granted to the Greeks. It had been formally promised to Italy during WWI and no such promise was given to Greece. France didn't have the resources to defend their holdings in Syria against Kemal, so they decided that buddying up with him was the best solution. Also, both Italians and French saw Greece was being a puppet of Britain, and they felt the Brits were getting too much influence in the region.

The Allies pretended to be a unified force, but in reality they had petty rivalries and different plans for the Near East.

*teleports behind you*
*reforms the ottoman empire*
*turns your shitty secular republic into a regional power*
*renames Istanbul back to Constantinople*
*Becomes Sultan of Rome*

Yea, because you are mutts. Its as if Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Persians, Georgians and Arabs came into a bowl and poured it into a anatolian woman. Voila, now you have a "Turk"

this turks aren't even turkish

real turks are mongolian looking

Being turkish is not about genetics its a cultural identity.
Besides nobody is racially pure in this day and age so don't start with that retarded shit.
We are turks because we adhere to turkish culture and speak a turkic language called turkish.

>Its a cultural identity hurr
>history schoolboks in Turkey teach kids that their ancestors are gokturks and other turkic tribes

Ok

Where do you think the culture started retard?
Did turkish come in to existance out of the blue?

Turkish culture has pretty much nothing to do with Turkic culture and didnt have anything to do with Turkic culture for about 1000 years, you disgusting mutt. If anything your cultural ancestors are Persians and Arabs.

>mutt
Oh tell me how pure you are nigger.
Also how doesn't turkish have anything to do with turkic culture when we still speak turkish, we still celebrate hidirelez and when the ottoman empire still fought like a typical steppe army for most of its existance.
Besides you would be way more retarded than I thought you were if you think that turkic culture is one monolith itself.

Look at this eurasian rape baby trying to sound educated. Tell me more about how you are Turkic when in reality your ancestors where some anatolian gypsies who got raped by persianized uzbeks.

Tfw someone cant see the contradiction between Turkish being a cultural identity (whatever that means, considering 90 percent of your culture is literally stolen from others) and claiming that you are descendants of Turkic tribes. It doesnt work that way, but I wouldnt expect your roach brain to comprehend this.

Unlike you and your /pol/ infographics I actually read you faggot so go be a retard somewhere else.
Also name one culture who was pure in culture and genes if not fuck off to /pol/.

You dont seem to know anything about the culture of Turkey. In our village we still practice Shamanic rituals like in the Altai mountains.

>where some anatolian gypsies who got raped by persianized uzbeks
>Its as if Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Persians, Georgians and Arabs came into a bowl and poured it into a anatolian woman

pick one white subhuman.

>real turks are mongolian looking

so half of central asia is not turkic
K

>Being turkish is not about genetics its a cultural identity.
meme and probably balkanmutt excuse. we still have our own circles in pca plots. if being turkish indeed had nothing to do with genetics this wouldn't happen in the first place.
>Armenian subhuman dream
Armenians are half arab half gypsy. Some of you are Kurdish rapebabies. Yes literally Kurds raped your subhuman ancestors. That's how subhuman you are :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay then, let's just dismantle literally all of the New World at your insistence. Retard.

I know that feel

you really think russia will back turkey esp. considering how shit their relations are? it'd probably be a syria situation where both parties are supporting one side or another, with the US supporting democratic dudes and russia in for itself.