LINK

Do you guys think buy volume is collapsing for LINK at the moment?

Should I go all in on LINK tomorrow (earliest I can) or should I wait until it drops a bit next week (if it does, do you think it will based on hype potentially wearing off a little just until we are near SIBOS conference again)?

Help me out bois, I'm not sure when to buy.

do you want Lambos?

go all in.

Wait for the next crash. Will be any day now...

I think it absolutely is going to crash over the next week or so. Just wait.

Remember ARK?
LINK is going to do the same. 100k sat incoming.

yeah itll crash to 2 dollars after it hits 5

The VOL is def coming down, however is holding strong, will be in accum for next few forseeable future, probs not any heavy dump.

you are warn

I will go all in, I'm just asking about timing. I know it will look after the conference next month but in the mean time don't you think it looks like it might dip again? I could be wrong.

PLS GUYS I CAN'T FUCKING DECIDE HELP

This. Sibos is weeks out. It's just being shilled to normies right now for quick gains. Wait until next week

So essentially you think it will steadily keep rising until the conference then moon?

>for next few forseeable future
>you are warn
Yeah, thanks for the heads-up Pajeet

So next week should I go all in as soon as it first dips? Or wait it out a bit further

yes

A couple of big sells and It'll return back to 2× ICO max in the coming days.

i would wait for it to be a bit cheaper, like all coins that moon they usually drop 30-80 % so buy in that period

LINK is all hype right now. No product. Until then, it's just another sub-$100,000,000 coin.

plz, promise me this

No product? Out Out Out

What are you talking about? They are presenting a Proof of Concept at SIBOS...

I mean, even if those sells don't happen I will still get a shit load of profit as long as I buy within a reasonable amount of time before SIBOS happens right? I guess I'll see

Careful of the fud everywhere atm. This is the floor, it wont dip further than 50k

iq same as age btw

>no product
Weakest of FUD.

97K ETH!
NOLINKERS BTFO!

where do u guys store your link?

>Do you guys think buy volume is collapsing for LINK at the moment?
No, I don't.

HOLY SHIT WE ARE THE LINKGODS

I am currently holding 20k, I bought it on ED for 0.00051 ( yeah i know late to the party ... ) I am willing to throw in another 10 ETH, but will it dip below 0.0007 ?

It's 970k Gwei or 0.00097 ETH.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Will pump to SIBOS.
Everyone will take gains as the conference occurs (The price is still well above where it is now)
The price pumps to new ATH by the end of the year.

The trend is obvious but the price points are hard to pick

Go all LINK, but save some money to also buy a rope:)

>Want to go all in with 40k

might LINK be the one guys?

I hate fomo posts like yours. When ARK first hit $1 I went and bought it up, then it dipped. Luckily I held through thick and thin of ups and downs to where it is now. I don't doubt LINK will do will but to say it won't dip is a huge lie.

all in is so fucking stupid, atleast leave $10k outside in another coin

>Volume drying up
>Buy pressure decreasing
>Overshilled, people dropping their bags
>MACD crossing below signal
>Crashing right now

LINKIES BTFO, SELL WHILE YOU STILL CAN

what does it mean that there are so many coin not in circulation? In what capacity do they release them? And when they do do you get diluted?