Cant get a job

how fucking retarded do you have to be that you cant even land a job at mccdonalds

Try a temp agency, if you can move your hands fast and a half a pulse, then they'll give ya factory work.

Usually work 400 - 700 hours to complete the contract, and have a shot at a real job at a Union shop.

Plus it really gets you in shape, can usually get hired anywhere after you work a factory.

autist

Bro if your a shy white dude without many friends you need to change where and what your looking for. I can give you a few pointers and potentially have you earning income within 2 weeks.
height
looks
good or bad teeth
good or bad peoples skills
any skills
tell me in 1 sentence how you feel people see you.
You can't get a job at MDs unless you know someone, its weird but true. Those are hard workers and they hire people who they can trust to not miss shifts because its just Micky Ds.
>uncle earl can help, same goes for any of you having trouble right now.

>how fucking retarded do you have to be that you cant even land a job at mccdonalds
It's not necessarily you, they probably just have a lot of applications per week because mccdonalds is like the first thing people think of when they think of getting a first job. Try Burger King or something

Also, try factory work. They hire literally anyone. I did that for a while. You work with the most retarded people ever. Like, people who can't even read. People who didn't graduate high school and sometimes can't even speak English because they're illegal immigrants that the company is paying under the table. Also, a lot of niggers in factory work.
>can usually get hired anywhere after you work a factory
Yeah, at other shitty factories HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

I dont think I can find one of these.

pale white

1.8m

I look like a really pacient guy
good teeth

I can do anything computer related but i have no prior working experience

I think most people see me as a guy that literally doesnt give a shit about anything until they see me working

Don't have any family that can help me get a job here.

where do you live? there's a shit ton of them in the midwest of the United States, and they usually pay above minimum wage.

only black women are allowed jobs in jewusa. all executive positions will be fliled by until th day of justice. clean your guns find the jew snakepits and prepare to kill. any nonjewish tech media finance or smallbiz will be targeted and destroyed by jewish law jewish banks and jewish counterfiet money(federl reserve notes). Prepare to kill jews prepare to celebrate the liberation of the USA. The second civil war is the war to save the world. the war to kill every jew on us soil. KILL JEWS GET MONEY

>Also, try factory work. They hire literally anyone. I did that for a while. You work with the most retarded people ever. Like, people who can't even read. People who didn't graduate high school and sometimes can't even speak English because they're illegal immigrants that the company is paying under the table. Also, a lot of niggers in factory work.

when I was younger an acquaintance started a fast food restaurant, I got in but everyone was retarded around me so I left as fast as I can.

..but I kind of need the money now.

I'm telling you that you will get hired at a factory as long as it isn't a big name like Nestle or something. The big names are a little more selective, but the smaller ones don't give a shit as long as they can pay you to be their slave. I have seen quite literally the most worthless people you can even think of get hired.

Maybe your CV is shit and they toss it after the introduction. Maybe it's too good. It may sound weird but firms won't hire people if they think they're too good for a job, they don't want someone that's going to end up moving through the ranks, then they'll end up having to hire again. They generally want someone who's just shit enough to fulfil a role.

fuck I guess I'll do that as my last resort
My cv goes as follows:
introduction
small list of skills
related working experience and how I solved problems or increased productity using my blablabla while I worked there

Military

forgot to mention I have no idea what to put in when I dont have prior working experience in the same field

if it's fast food or factory, just lie about other fast food or factory jobs. They don't check, really. I did this

Just tell them to fuck off, that you made six figures in cryptos. I guarantee they will have you turnaround and their mind will be changed. It worked for me. Now I invest the $200 I make a week at McDonalds all in cryptos. God damn. Even when you have made it, you can't stop

>I-I actually m-made 6 figures this year, baka, it's n-not like I need the j-job...
I shiggy-diggy-do

Comon fampai I just left that place

i'm in the same boat op. 28 and haven't worked since 2014. wasted my time in school and then going back to school. can't even get hired at my local walmart neighborhood store to restock groceries at night.

welcome to the machine. they either want the top 1% or the bottom 99%. if you're stuck in between your fucked.

why cant I get a shitty job when I can outperform those who do it, I'm basically selling myself at discount.. =(

>fuck I guess I'll do that as my last resort
just pray you don't have competition (people who already worked those kind of jobs) for those positions are factories / warehouses.

i've applied for a few big name and lesser known warehouses that are within 30 miles of me and ALL OF THEM turned me down. a few have been nice to make sure to let me know that they.. well i'll post the last email respone i got:
>Thank you again for your interest in the Retail Warehouse Associate position with Stitch Fix. We received your resume and had a chance to look over your details.
>At this time we don't see an ideal match for you in this role; however, from your resume, you have some obvious talents and we're confident you'll do well with your future endeavors.
and...
>Thank you for your interest in our Valet opening with Toyota of ((THEY)).After careful consideration, we have decided to pursue other candidates who more closely align with our needs for this role. That said, we certainly appreciate your time and encourage you to visit our Career Center again for other opportunities that may be of interest to you.
>Kind Regards,
>PAG Talent Acquisition
oh and even better:
>We have received your application for the position of Customer Service Representative - ((THEY)).
>After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for this position.
>We will retain your information in our database and may inform you of job openings that match your profile if you selected this option.
>We thank you for your interest in Domino's Pizza and wish you all the best in your career.
>Regards,
>Domino's Pizza Selection Team

Buggery was introduced in England in October 1533 Gay and Violence "stamp the offense was conducted in an individual approach to 1861. In 1861, the complainant >. Owl and humanity violence or any other being "," Yeşenikejineti "is selected or the significance of these regulation, but to a certain extent based on existing legislation. [1] The court will include wišit'ikešēti women, male or female vaginal intercourse or oral sex without intercourse [2] weyimikešēti or female sexual female genitalia [3] In any case, the "unnatural no" other "sex, [4] related sexual optimum sexual activity. until now, in such a case, no non-binding consultation is subject to legal aid. Fell 1817 Rex v. Jacobs, a landmark Supreme Court oral sex, intercourse has passed, there is no consent age and horseback, case mediation or yeshikomi based on national defense support ālineberumi. be'ā'imiro legal or social events, not at all disappointed. [6] The purpose is to facilitate mediation in the United Kingdom in 1861, the defendant of the individual on the face of the perpetrator took control of life. Both errors, scams, yeshimigiriwi part of this part are obviously attributable to plants, but not necessarily Colorado [7].

Buggery was introduced in England in October 1533 Gay and Violence "stamp the offense was conducted in an individual approach to 1861. In 1861, the complainant >. Owl and humanity violence or any other being "," Yeşenikejineti "is selected or the significance of these regulation, but to a certain extent based on existing legislation. [1] The court will include wišit'ikešēti women, male or female vaginal intercourse or oral sex without intercourse [2] weyimikešēti or female sexual female genitalia [3] In any case, the "unnatural no" other "sex, [4] related sexual optimum sexual activity. until now, in such a case, no non-binding consultation is subject to legal aid. Fell 1817 Rex v. Jacobs, a landmark Supreme Court oral sex, intercourse has passed, th
+

I thought the exact same as you once, at my absolute worst....graduated, spent a year witohut a job. Couldn't get a job at mcdonalds, never heard back from them.

Took a job in another field, and within less than 2 years was manager, and within 5 years I had managed a multi hundred person office on a major project.

Don't give up.

i know... its humiliating. especially when you get a reply back from dominos like i did: telling you, you're not what their looking for to sprinkle cheese on a damn pizza. or get told by a toyota dealership you're not qualified enough to move cars around the parking lot and clean them. or a warehouse telling you, you're not qualified enough to move stuff around in a warehouse.

what the fuck are these people looking for? what the hell kind of qualifications do you need for these, supposedly LOW SKILL JOBS? jobs meant for "teenagers during the summer." they wonder why people want communism. this is why people want communism. i'm just thankful my parents love me and let me live at home peacefully and very supportive of me. but i want a job and want to be on my own. or at least bring in my own income and stop being a damn leech.

>mfw I got tired of applying for shitty call center jobs and not even getting a reply even though I have a degree and shit

>mfw I started daytrading and I'm making 4 times what those shitty jobs pay

I don't think I'll ever go back being a wageslave

my local mcdonalds only hires woman. So do most local business. Sometimes they also hire really effeminate gay men.

I got rejected twice

now I work in investment banking

theres hope OP