LINK cons

Ok now that biz has shilled this to pieces. What are the cons?

Team seems small and weak. 2 guys and a shit load of “advisors”

What’s stopping this from being dumped? Biz shilled 0x and it got dumped will bleed out

Honestly guys, I wanna go balls deep but I fucking hate how you fags shill stuff and then it gets dumped all so
you can make your little shit gains.

Why can’t we all get rich together

Did biz move from omg to chainlink now

0x dumped after it went 10x

we are only at 3x

this is being shilled way way harder too

yes, difference is we're on the ground floor

I had same feeling like You not trusting too much shilling on biz but face truth - everything what biz shills hard gets it moon mission. not bizrealis fault that some ppl see 200% gains and they still hold thinking lamboland and then OMG BAGHODLERZ. I got into link at 20 cents and now 30

Short term, there are no cons. This will rise, and we will make money. Long term success all depends on how things go with Swift.

>this is being shilled way way harder too
in what universe is this a good thing

>Why can’t we all get rich together
Because this is a zero-sum game. There have to be losers.

>Why can’t we all get rich together
Because smart money doesn't go to Veeky Forums to get other poorfags to make investment decisions for them.

Yep

0x 2.0

the shilling has only just spread to reddit today

i advise you sell when you see twitter whales shilling

What market besides coinbase will let me purchase bitcoin with CC without much hassle? Coinbase won't let me purchase with CC until my bank transfers go through...

I only have 6300 LINK, am I going to make it?

Enjoy your 10+ btc

Is Veeky Forums going to warn me when to sell at its peak? We do have insiders... right?

No.

If you sell below $10 you should just quit this game

the shilling is because of the idea behind LINK which (if works) will be a multi billion dollar one. but at the moment all /biz has to go on is some shitty white paper and one slack channel. so its a big risk with an even bigger payoff

Do you realize how much a partnership with Swift could raise the market cap? BILLIONS. Top 3 coin long term.

How hard will I get fucked for going in at $.30?

just go in now and forget about it

I'd say $5 would be amazing and I'd sell a lot there. I have 19k Link which isn't a lot but I was a few blocks short of getting in at the ICO and was too bitter to buy until I fomoed in yesterday.

Not as fucked as if you were to say, myself who won't have access to any funds over 1k for 3 days and will probably have to wait another year or two until the next moon coin. You fucking lucky faggot. Remember me in your lambo next summer.

not as much as at $1

this coin's going to $0.50 soon and potentially $1-5 in the long term you'll WISH you could have stocked up at $0.30

You guys think it will dip? Not sure if I should buy now or wait like 2-3 days.

just wait till the market cap is 300m guys, it will still be a easy 3x

You guys are doing some good fucking shilling. Don't fail me.

Fucking hope it dips. I physically cannot buy anymore until next week.

This isn't shilling newfag. This is the real deal future of cryptos. This is going to go to the moon, not due to meme power, but due to its true intrinsic worth and value to the market and all that it encompasses. This is a truly once every few years opportunity of a coin to get you a lambo. Remember btc, eth? I won't even mention ARK, OMG, NEO, etc because those don't compare to what is to come of this coin. It will surpass ETH and will be btc territory this time next year. Just buy as much as you can and watch it blink green into financial indepedence friend!

Too late faggot, it's already at $0.35 and blinking higher and higher.

haha fuck you that sounded good right now im drunk and waiting for my btc to transfer on btc I will fucking murder you if you are wrong though

Well boys, just sold some bags and I'm about to put 5ETH into this puppy. You've shilled this hard enough, so it better get to 50 cents by that fucking conference

>what did they mean by this

posts like this convince me to never buy

No one cares if you stay poor.

Missed out on walton too huh?
Fucking coward

shills don't equate to scamming, some people just get excited. I'm holding 120k LINK and post crazy "LINK TO THE MOON!" comments all the time but I say it sincerely and actually plan to hold and profit. It can be contagious hyping up something you're holding but not for any malicious reasons.

Don't be put off just because lots of people are talking about something. It was similar here back in early days of ETH as well

>0x dumped
>is 400% above ico at floor
Op is a retard

What price would you sell everything at? Or are you holding the majority and just taking profits?

he isnt just excited and posting meme images.. the dude is busting out every appeal to fomo he can. actually read his post.

>2017
>still nocoiner
>coin ICO's
>people get into ICO's and shill them on Veeky Forums and other assorted underground boards
>Veeky Forums does decent job weeding out the losers and shilling the winners
>even if not shilling generates noise
>noise finds its way to reddit, youtube, facebook crypto groups
>sell

it's as if you hate free money. Sure, some go further and are in forbes and mainstream news outlets now, but who cares, because those no longer have any chance of really mooning anymore. Don't be a pussy and learn to calculate risk:reward in accordance with your bankroll and make some bets.

You're right, I dont even own any LINK if we're being honest here. I just like to sell shit.

Got'em.

He was perfect up until
>It will surpass ETH and will be btc territory this time next year.

That's where he revealed his intentions. An ethereum-based token WILL NEVER EVER surpass the platform it is based on. You got manipulated

nope I sold the top made like 5% fuck this shitcoin

Thanks for the tip, really gotta research the product you're shilling first!

Fuck ya, good to hear it!

Now that you've seen evidence that my advice led you to easy, (5%!) gains in less than half an hour you can tell that this is a guaranteed win for the long haul. Simply stick out the small variance that is inherent in these sort of markets, dollar cost average your wagecuck allowance into this coin, and you'll be set for life!

Ethereum was made by 2 guys - Vitalik & Gavin,

You should make it a principle to stay off anything Veeky Forums shills.

Or just stay off Veeky Forums altogether honestly, there's absolutely no information of value here.

It's going strait to the MOOOOOOON

If you can't tell the difference between Ethereums two guys and these two guys you deserve to be poor.

You are a fucking dipshit that can only say that looking back several years

>you already know Vitalik can make a pioneering crypto therefore Sergey must be able to as well
Retarded.

There's the whole other issue of this technology being self defeating

This shit has 1 billion max supply. Highest it could ever go is like $5 and that is extremely optimistic and after like 3-5 years. Shut up already fuck.

Here's the retard that doesn't understand what circulating supply means again.

>Ethereum has an infinite supply

>Ripple has an infinite supply

>Bitcoin has infinite hard forks

??????????????????????????????????

You're ugly. Go cut yourself. No one cares about your shit coin.

Someone shill me why I should fomo, seems like plateau or dump time soon to me. Lot of sell orders as well.

You don't have any LINK and missed out on this 140% gains, huh?

bump