What are some Veeky Forums persons that will be remembered in history to posterity?

What are some Veeky Forums persons that will be remembered in history to posterity?

Only one, G-D

CWC will be remembered as a titan of literature

Boxxy, cwc, jake brahm, trey burba

M00t, Nishimura, and John Titor, and that one guy who met the love of his life and is now happily married. That's it.

Those repeating digits prove it.

>Less than 25 year rule.

I'm sorta surprise he hasn't been the subject of some Vice expose on mental illness on internet fame.

I don't know any of them :/

Rich Piana

Veeky Forums will at least be in some historians book when they write about how the internet influenced the 2016 election.

>Implying it won't just be about reddit and twitter with maybe one paragraph about Veeky Forums

thedonald was a Veeky Forums colony

How'd that work out?

I have no idea who the last two are. Is Jake the "he can't get away with it" guy with a gun?

Means fuck all when /pol/ already was reddit 2.0 before the donald was a thing.

nope it was stormfront 2.0

at least do research when trying to sound like an oldfag

toaster steve

>Boxxy
Only actual ones yet.

Stop talking about the future. This is a history board.

No, this is a humanities board, and the humanities are concerned with the future.

> Is Jake the "he can't get away with it" guy with a gun?

No, that's a guy called Sam Hyde.

Internet culture seems a bit too feeble to be remembered in the same light as events from the past. You probably aren't going to see entire books written about single sites as much as you'd see books about the subject as a whole.

Besides in many ways it seems like Internet events are easier to preserve, so in many ways there might not even be a need for historians to revise this in the future.

His comic will be remembered as outsider art just Dec and his Nazi Jewmany gangster computer god book.

ABSOLVTELY GOTHIC

That guy who went into someone's house and murdered them.

CWC
Sam Hyde maybe as some sort of cult comedian. He's transgressive enough. People might remember him for being "counter culture" to the liberal mass culture if the political climate were to change drastically in the future or shift to the right.

zyzz desu