Mfw cryptos made me realize that everything in life is a flow of information and whoever best controls that flow...

>mfw cryptos made me realize that everything in life is a flow of information and whoever best controls that flow, controls everything
>antshares is a shitcoin that started out as a marketing campaign by a small discord and is now considered the real deal
>same happened with walton in a small discord group by a bunch of israelis
>same is now happening with chainlink

This is unreal. This is pure unbridled memetic warfare. I remember when chainlink was despised on reddit for the shitcoin it is but after the constant barrage of marketing from yet another small discord, opinions are being molded to consider it the real deal.

Yup. That's the deal, if you don't believe just check the tech behind Dash, a literal shitcoin shilled to 340 USD per token. Unreal

Need to control information channels (Veeky Forums and reddit) and also to some extent control the graphs (have a few whales make a splash here and there to fuel your marketing campaign).

It's all information manipulation. Anyone who peers behind the veil will see that chainlink is a shitcoin but it has a few nice memes that can spawn from its source material so its a good marketing weapon

dash was also earlier so there was less noise. it was a lot easier to broadcast your message

look at all the threads

I CANNOT BELIEVE Dash is where it is now, complete fucking scam

There is no way LISK deserves to be top 15 and trading at $5 because it is complete vaporware but it was memed into success. Chainlink is also being memed but actually has a working product

>actually has a working product
proof?

antshares is an improved version of ETH, not some shit coin. get fucked if you think it's all some discord pump n dump group. i'm sick of this nonsense FUD.

I remember when DNT was shilled this hard. It went from 10 million to 100 million and now look at it. So many people are going to pink wojack

>antshares is an improved version of ETH, not some shit coin.

Sigh some people actually believe this. The marketing was incredible

>website

DYOR

doesnt this make you learn and realise that all and i MEAN ALL altcoins are pure fad and speculation. Fuck all their tech, just invest early, get your moon mission, get out.

Anyone who gives a fuck about their tech is leftin the dust

shove it up your ass, faggot

>website

lmao

As long as you hold OMG it doesn't matter
>r-right?

It depends on how long they meme for. Antshares is a good example of long term memery. People forgot that the initial tagline was "china approve crypto" and now that China is bringing the hammer down nobody says that anymore. Antshares wasnt safe.

C'mon user, you have to be under 25 to not realize that the world operates on noise. The more noise you put out there, the more attention it gets, usually the more money flows in that directions. Good noise or bad noise. The world pays attention to noise, not merit, what looks, not values, not morals, not even money.. They listen and are attracted to nooooiiiiisssseeeee. Want more attention? Make more noise. How do you think the Kardashians are rich? They generate an enormous amount of noise.

The fud campaign on chainlink kept the price low. It's amazing how well it is. I am convinced a few groups control the flow of discussion on biz and even reddit. They are effective.

Yea dude. We memed Trump to Presidency. We can meme coins to moon too. Everything is in our hand. We can do magic with our autistic powers.

Fuck you

Sure but there was plenty of time to get in, and soooo much time to cash in on the moon mission and get out with nice profits.

What's wrong user?

>implying trump wasnt memed to presidency
And it's even easier to influence a low liquidity market

I agree, I think there are probably a few "wolf packs" with a few guys on a few discords unrelated from each other doing the same thing. Throw in the independent shills and you have yourself quite the storm.

>yfw you realize that there ICOs out there RIGHT NOW that are going to be huge
>yfw a few select Veeky Forums posters and discord members out there that know about them or are already getting in early
>yfw they're going to make it and we're 3 moves behind

Chainlink is complete shit.

It's all just bullshit. And it's preventing the actual winners in crypto from getting more traction

I agree with you but why are you turning on me?

While you FUD, people are getting rich, how does it feel to be left behind?

The independent shills are 'converted' by the wolf packs once they are convinced to buy up. It's amazing. I see it happen all the time. A week ago we couldn't say a positive thing about chainlink without getting blasted with FUD. Now it's the complete opposite.

I shilled the presale here, I gave fellow Veeky Forumsraelis the opportunity to get in on ground floor with me. The only thing that held you back was yourself.

Because this was supposed to be the month of OMG
>pinkwojak.jpg

Smart anons ride these marketing waves but there are some weak fools who believe the false promises and hold

>winners in crypto
winners like what?

>Chainlink is complete shit.
Trying to get that cheap LINK eh?

I bought at presale and I'm not selling until at least a billion market cap.

>implying I didnt get in

This is a meta discussion about information flows. Chainlink is only an example

muh manipulation everywhere gagagagaga there cannot possibly be people enthusiastic because they are early adopters of a promising tech this is all manipulation gaaaagagaga

eth was being shilled like this at the beginning of last year, was it vaporware? The enterprise ethereum alliance doesn't exist? Are you saying the companies in the ethereum alliance were the early eth buyers and faked all of this to make money off gullible people?

and when in 10 years blockchain is everywhere in society you will be still be whining how it was all a bubble and manipulation and all fake while thousands people investing right now will have gotten rich from it, and you'll still be where you are now because muh manipulation muh manipulation muh manipulation, muh conspiracy muh people conspiring in secret for their own personal gain and i am their victim baahahahaha mommy why am i so weak whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Once noise quietens then others will pop up. OMG is overvalued anyway imo

Manipulation definitely exists, of course he'd rather just bitch about it instead of learning how to use it to his advantage.

Crypto, and the internet as a whole, was a mistake

Ethereum could be vaporware. It hasn't solved any problems yet. Good coins get shilled. Bad coins get shilled. I'm talking about the shilling.

Literally a few days ago we saw a big FUD campaign. How can you say it was not coordinated? Nobody could say a good word about Chainlink without a mass wall of replies pointing our negatives. Now it's the opposite

Why do I reply to you? You're a shill or a retard

Why do you assume I haven't taken advantage of it? I have said exactly that in this thread dick head

It's a mistake for the passive consumer. It empowers the creators. The internet is the best invention in human history

>Crypto, and the internet as a whole, was a mistake
Before the internet, information was directly controlled by the (((press))). Now the control of information sits at every persons desktop.

The internet is not a mistake.

What, do you want a link to the website

We got a decentralized exchange built on ethereum, are you saying it's fake? That's not even scraping the surface

Are you saying the opportunities offered by blockchain technology aren't gonna disrupt the way society and businesses function?

In that scope you got Chainlink having a partnership with SWIFT and showcasing in a few weeks a demo of what they have been working on over the past few years, of course people are enthusiastic and are gonna shill it what do you think

The vast majority of people don't read Veeky Forums, very few people know about chainlink for now, it won't be Veeky Forums that makes it go mainstream. Sure the internet offers free marketing if a bunch of people are shilling freely for it. But this is the future so that shit sells itself, people just need to hear about it. It's not a little group of people from some discord turning a useless shitcoin into the next big thing, it is many people genuinely enthusiastic about the tech and being early adopters of something incredibly promising and disruptive.

People have been calling bitcoin a scam and said for years it is a bubble, well is it a bubble if it actually changes everything? Yea it's mostly speculation, but speculation about something incredibly huge, and the speculation now is nothing compared to the market cap a few years from now. Yea many shitcoins today will disappear into oblivion, yea there are pump and dumps all across the board, yea chainlink may not exist 10 years from now, but if it doesn't that's because another one will have taken its place, or acquired it or whatever. Look into the future, do you not see how blockchain is going to change everything? Do you not understand how it is going to shape society?

It is so far from a bubble yet. Shitcoins will come and go, some will be there to stay, chainlink might be one of those, enthusiastic people are shilling it, some may be working hard to shill it, end of story, if it gets to 10 billion marketcap that won't be because of Veeky Forums

No but anyone can claim they have a 'working product'. They did some test with swift but there is no confirmation that it is 'working' aside from speculation. Unless we can use it (which we cant) that claim is a half-truth.

Why are you speaking broadly about blockchain and bubbles? Your thoughts are confused. I believe in blockchain. Any statement you make that assumes otherwise is your own fiction. I'm not reading your wall of text because you write nonsensical shit.

Getting desperate now. Try again.

lmao
>Muh mcdonald's partnership
>Muh Alibaba partnership
>Muh chinese government partnership

ALL FAKE.

the very idea that the chinese government would PARTNER WITH A DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA and retards on here believed it.

Palm Beach Research Group believes it.
I'd take their opinion over that of an user who cap spams haha.

its funny that nobody talks about it being govenrment approved anymore. i thank the shills for making me big profits but its scary thinking how much they control

Palm Beach Research have been wrong more times than right

Crypto pricing is manipulated by whales and shills. For normal people, crypto price points are primarily emotional and it doesn't take but a couple threads (or even posts) to change someones mind who's in the heat of the moment and on the fence dealing with more money than they make in a month.

Eh, antshare actually isn't a shitcoin

The trick is to stop giving a shit

Maintaining the image in people's minds is all that matters in this world. It's not even about information, because you don't even need to make it "true" people just need to think it's true.

it really really sucks.

>The world pays attention to noise, not merit, what looks, not values, not morals, not even money.. They listen and are attracted to nooooiiiiisssseeeee. Want more attention? Make more noise. How do you think the Kardashians are rich? They generate an enormous amount of noise.
This. The Kardashiticunts aren't even very good at it, their brand management is terrible. They license themselves to shitty products, just google "Jenner make up drama" (Don't hate me for knowing about that).

Elon Musk and Donald Trump however are consummate masters because they don't just create "noise". Every PR announcement they pull is always "on brand"

Who gives a rat's ass. You got lucky, and now you think you're hot shit.

Talk smack to my face and I will punch you the fuck out. Idiot.

>antshare actually isn't a shitcoin
lol

Information doesn't have to be true. It needs to trigger whatever is required in a persons brain to convince them. Every chainlink thread is filled with lies and half truths about its long term prospects. Screen cap this thread and come back in a week. It will be a massacre

cope about missing antshares more

>implying i didnt sell near the ATH

i think you should be coping if you still hold that shitcoin

Walton has very large backers actually. Count on it becoming the first RFID microchip currency in China.

The tech behind LINK will change everything if it gets off the ground, and with the amount of funding going in, it looks like it will.

I thought this was a shitcoin but this might just be the long hold I was looking for.

>Walton has very large backers actually. Count on it becoming the first RFID microchip currency in China.

Not really. They have a small government grant and the former samsung vice pres (very little info on him). Vechain has bigger backers but the reason you never hear about them is because the shillers didn't invest.

>The tech behind LINK will change everything if it gets off the ground, and with the amount of funding going in, it looks like it will.

You overestimate the value of Link. Keep in mind that they aren't the only one 'solving the oracle problem'. Anyway you actually think Swift would ever use something as slow as the Ethereum network let alone pay money for LINK tokens? That's a complete joke.