When did you realise that convincing us to 'HODL' is the greatest trick the whales ever pulled?

when did you realise that convincing us to 'HODL' is the greatest trick the whales ever pulled?

after watching all my profits turn into a loss 2 times hodling through both cycles

Hodl is the way to stay poor. You can see massive gains if you day trade. A man that does not day trade, is a man without a lambo

yeah tell that to my BTC / NEO holding gains, faggot

Congratulations you finally got rid of the autism

Well for one it depends on whether you're talking about shitcoins or coins with real long term potential. In general though there's probably a good middle ground. In my experience holding for a week or two before selling has been much more profitable and less stressful than daytrading.

>put 7k at 10cents into IOTA
>oh shit it's $1.05
>keep holding
>still holding
goddammit.

Convincing people who don't know wtf they're doing to daytrade is actually the greatest trick the whales ever pulled.

if thats true, then u both are the biggest retards, congratulations. see u under the bridge when i drive past with my merc.

>Hur duuur I cant day trade because my balls have retracted and I cant do math please lead me to the moon 4cheen what coins do i hodl

S
T
O
P

L
O
S
S

HODL is just a cope for failed day-traders.

My day-trading stack is doing 30x better than my pathetic 'hodlings' this year.

>things i didn't learn in hebrew school, #911.

When I realized that every major company, major investor/rich businessman never bought and held a single fucking thing. They make risk:reward decisions then throw a portion of their bankroll to bet on that decision if they're going to. Keeping money moving and fluid allows you to move it into the most lucrative opportunity for you at that moment. Giving someone money in exchange for something else with the hope that it increases is stupid. You need to know that you are buying it undervalued and will more often than not be able to sell it at fair value and hopefully overvalued. However, you have to buy and sell, you can't just let it be parked there as the value of the asset is changing from over to undervalued, you need to be proactive.

Once you have money it comes down to do you want to be passive rich and content, or actively rich and hungry for more?

I'd rather lose 20% and recoup my 80% today then wait to breakeven for a year.

>wait to maybe breakeven in a year
fixt myself

Holding made me lose like 40% of my money I invested in the first place.

I'll never do it again.

legit post

This is just a PsyOp to get whales to dump LINK. Since most of the tokens are held by those who got in the presale, the price will only go up by HODLing

thats not what i mean, im holding 30k LINK myself. but i will take my profits when it reaches a size im happy with

im talking coins that have had their moon mission and have nowhere to go but down as new projects and opportunities emerge

confirmed

and checked

what if you held bitcoin or eth or LTC, look at coinmarketcap historical snapshots

>Brags about day trading when he only has baby amounts of money in