I BOUGHT AT .34 AND NOW LINK IS DUMPING...

I BOUGHT AT .34 AND NOW LINK IS DUMPING....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thanks for buying my bags retard KEK

I bought at 20 cents and held as it dipped below that. Now it's your turn.

Just hold faggot, it's a correction after the first of many many many pumps.

It's done sell

You were warned faggot

>buy high
>sell when it goes down 1%
I want all retards euthanized.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

baby's first fomo?

it will moon again you little bitch

OP, you ever look at a chart, and see the very top where the price goes? The very peak, the highest it goes before going down? Someone sold right there, at that exact point. In order for a sell to occur, someone has to buy. In other words, someone bought at the very top.

Thank you for for being my buyer.
>muh $100 per coin
>muh lambos
>muh orcukcle problem
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU GUYS. I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING FOR A MOON MISSION. YOU LIED TO ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LINK didn't even "moon" yet.
100m marketcap? lol. Call me when it's at 1b.

Sell now so I can laugh at you later.

better get on WTC, RSI 1h says it's oversold. We will probably reach ATH in the next 24hours. Get in while it is cheap.

Better sell low and buy back high later

MUMMY. MAKE IT STOP, MUMMY.

Why are you such a stupid nigger

people havent felt it yet but Veeky Forums already lost its meme magic, the board feels really lifeless with all the shilling and fudding theres not even a rational dicussion anymore.

Veeky Forums logs IP so hope you guys hid yours

if you can hold until summer 2018 you'll be fine

oh i've felt it

>people havent felt it yet but Veeky Forums already lost its meme magic

kek stay cucked by the devil my friend

Chill the fuck out and accumulate. These are easy fear trades. Shits going to pluto

yeah, tell that fag to go invest in some ADA and leave our chainlink alone

There will always be room

FUCK YOU BIZ I BOUGHT IN AT 8400 AND SOLD AT 7300 AND NOW IT WENT BACK UP TO 8300

FUUCK YOU

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING MORONS IF YOU SOLD. You are not day traders so you need to hold. The coins are not the same as stocks so to sell at the sign of any downturn is a mistake. The coin will rise it won't be overnight if you think it will you deserve to lose money when you panic sell

It's...It's recovering...

stop being such a weakhanded faggot

ATH again tf is going on

IT'S STILL GOING UPPPP

It has...gone to 35 cents...Could this be the coin that was promised? Are we gonna make it?

Yes it corrects and then rises then corrects somewhat above what it was at originally do not panic weather the storm and you can make some money.

35 cents and climbing...

QUICK BUY HIGH AGAIN

gee whiz look at that. It will be slow arduous and it the person looking for the quick buck will sell at every downturn the person who buys and holds will end up miles ahead. Read the intelligent investor by Benjamin Graham, its about stocks but most of the lessons apply, and watch as you make more money either in fact or by percentage than the person trading every downturn.

So did you sell below .34, and buy in again at .37?

>buy at 8000
>sold at 8200
>bought back in at 7800
Feels good I'm not a retard like you.