Though remembered as a fearless warrior and considered a heroine of the Hundred Years’ War between France and England...

>Though remembered as a fearless warrior and considered a heroine of the Hundred Years’ War between France and England, Joan never actually fought in battle or killed an opponent. Instead, she would accompany her men as a sort of inspirational mascot, brandishing her banner in place of a weapon.

hahaha what

Men will go above and beyond for a sniff of some puss, don't pretend otherwise

>a teenage girl did not actually participate in full-blown armored hand-to-hand melee with fully grown men

well count me fucked OP, what a surprise.
I've never heard of J d'arc as a fighter, she was always a symbol, textbook war maiden.

She commanded troops, took the very dangerous and visible position of standard bearer and was a frighteningly effective artillery commander. The idea that she did "nothing" in battle because she wasn't swinging a sword is absurd.

>standard bearers weren't important

this is lindy tier

I bet OP is the same kind of faggot who think a k/d ratio decides who wins wars.

As opposed to the kind of faggot who thinks mentally ill teenage girls who get "visions" win wars?

Someone please post joan pregnant version

Shitty bait lindy. You're usually better than that.

Things that actually happened, the post.

B-but deadliest warrior said she defeated william the conqueror in personal combat

Deadliest Warrior said a gatling gun was better than a Maxim

>Joan never actually fought in battle or killed an opponent
This contradicts events described by knights who fought beside her in her trial transcripts. She said that she preferred her banner to her sword, though she often carried a sword and a small ax into combat. When she said, "I never killed anyone", it was in response to accusations of murder due to her handing a brigand over to his victims to be hung without a proper trial. She suffered multiple wounds in combat that would've been difficult to get without being in the thick of the fighting and was described as being an expert both with artillery placement and with a lance. She was the first to the top of the ladders during assaults on more than one occasion and led two cavalry charges.

The frogs used her as a way to relieve tension. She was gangbanged daily

>deadliest memier

pics?

Any good book on her?

This post will be ignored by everyone in the thread because memes.

OVERRATED
CHEERLEADER

FROGS BTFO

i'd still drink her piss

>implying a woman would be any use in melee combat

There's actually an event in CK2 where you can impregnate and marry her

Deadliest Warrior also said George Washington was a better general than Napoleon.

What these anons said is basically it, Jeanne d'Arc was a symbol from God and not really a warrior. She was also just a teenage girl and not a fully grown man.

I find that when people discuss Jeanne the "person" in question sort of diverges. There's Jeanne the historical figure and the testimonies of people who remember her and there's the mythical pop-history Jeanne that exists in public imagination. Sort of like the discussions around Rommel. There's Rommel the person and Rommel the abstract idea people cherrypick arguments about.

roastie got toastie

>its another britshit insecurity thread

Whether man, woman, or child, anybody who fights the tyrannical forces of the anglo is a hero.

It's litteraly the opposite
she united the French into BTFOking the perfidious Albion

truly a show befitting america

only in america