ITS BEEN A LONG DAY, WITHOUT YOU MY FRIEND. AND ILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN

ITS BEEN A LONG DAY, WITHOUT YOU MY FRIEND. AND ILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svwYR3L7Vrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that he and his subhuman family deserved it for the Russification policy.

What a tremendous knob he was. What a quivering cock. What a pitiful limpet. What a very good Bolshevik.

She's so high
High above me
First class, fancy free, she's high society

But baby it's cold outside

>Tfw as a peasant, you'll never fight and die en mass for the Tsar
>Fight and die en mass for the communists instead

Russians never been the same

>you will never save him and impregnate all his daughters
what is life worth living for if not that?

We'll never forget you Nikki!!!

Why does /pol/ have such a hardon for these inbred fucks?

He did have some qt daughters

HOW CAN WE NEVER TALK ABOUT FAMILY WHEN FAMILY'S ALL THAT WE GOT AND NOW YOU GON BE WITH ME TIL THE LAST RIDE.

2nd from left best girl

>ywn start a happy family with the two girls on the left

Bozhe tsarya khrani!

Do you think God will give him a second chance?

Nicky is literally a canonized saint. Why would he need a 2nd chance?

No you wont

Imagine siring all of Nick'ys granddaughters and grandsons

Nicky seemed like a good boy. If only George V gave him asylum he would have at least spent the rest of his life with his family :(

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering splendid

Why didn't he do it lads?

Silly Nicky clowning around with his friends

IIRC it apparently had to do with George fearing it could make British workers mad or something like that.

I guess that makes sense what with the rise of the Labour Party and all

In both Britain and America, a key talking point for anti-war activists was that the war was just another imperialist conflict, whereas advocates for the war insisted that it was a grand contest of freedom vs. tyranny. British workers who went on strike for better wages and safer conditions during the war were actively shamed as selfish wretches who were putting their own needs above the defense of liberty.

Whenever pro-war advocates tried to frame the war as a glorious crusade for freedom and democracy, anti-war activists would point at Tsarist Russia and ask what democracy was being defended there. The truth is that the various Entente governments were actually very happy when Nicholas II abdicated, because now they could finally say that Russia was a democracy, or at least some sort of proto-democracy that had to be defended.

This was a big factor in bringing America into the war. Americans were very resistant to the idea of taking part in an imperialist squabble, but they could be cajoled into supporting a glorious crusade against tyranny.

liberalism is a mistake

Daily reminder that Russia needed to be revolutionized and Poland needed to be freed.

>spend 25 years of your life as a cannon fodder
vs
>spend 2 years of your life as a comrade cannon fodder

He is canonized specifically because of how he died. At the same time nobody gives a fuck about people who died with him, especially servants who were given a choice to back off and REFUSED ( I know, I know, you can't make some dirty bydlo saint, only a TZAR with a blue blood and whatever deserves it), which, for me, deserves more respect, than being a shit cuckold that fucks everything up.

Has anyone else ever noticed that George V and Nicky were almost doppelgangers?

When they were younger they apparently dressed in each other's clothes and pretended to be each other

He's not a saint
He's a martyr
Huge difference

No it didn't faggot. Revolution is a meme and Russia would've industrialised regardless of the revolution.

fuck those aristocrat faggots

It's the 100th anniversary of the october revolution, don't you realise how important these days are? Communism has failed but the concept behind destroying royalty and subjugation at the hands of inbred assholes is alive and well. No monarchy shall ever rise again and every man now knows they have the RIGHT to fight back against oppression.

Long live the revolution

If the Bolsheviks had done anything to actually improve Russia then you might have a point. But they didn't. They were more far more tyrannical than even the worst of the Tsars.

monarchy is ok tho

how will the Tsar ever recover

No, there's no difference. Orthodox church has like 20 grades of saints but they are all saints.

>tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=svwYR3L7Vrs

Die faggot. The Romanov family had 300 years of Russian history behind them. Thanks to a bunch of power lusting Jews and people who fell for the revolution-for-the-sake-of-it meme that's all gone. Nicholas didn't absolutely nothing wrong. Russians love the whip, that's why he did what he did. Post WWI Tsardom would almost certainly have evolved into a more democratic system.

literally fighting on god's side right now

Are you suggesting that Dmitry Medvedev looks anything like Tsar Nicholas did?

> A few minutes later, an execution squad of secret police was brought in and Yurovsky read aloud the order given to him by the Ural Executive Committee:
>Nikolai Alexandrovich, in view of the fact that your relatives are continuing their attack on Soviet Russia, the Ural Executive Committee has decided to execute you.[93]
>Nicholas, facing his family, turned and said "What? What?"[94] Yurovsky quickly repeated the order and the weapons were raised. The Empress and Grand Duchess Olga, according to a guard's reminiscence, had tried to bless themselves, but failed amid the shooting. Yurovsky reportedly raised his Colt gun at Nicholas's torso and fired; Nicholas was the target of all of the assembled shooters, and he quickly fell dead, pierced by many bullets. The intoxicated Peter Ermakov, the military commissar for Verkh-Isetsk, shot and killed Alexandra with a bullet wound to the head. He then shot at Maria, who ran for the double doors, hitting her in the thigh.[95]

>The remaining executioners shot chaotically and over each other's shoulders until the room was so filled with smoke and dust that no one could see anything at all in the darkness nor hear any commands amid the noise.
>Alexey Kabanov, who ran out onto the street to check the noise levels, heard dogs barking from the Romanovs' quarters and the sound of gunshots loud and clear despite the noise from the Fiat's engine. Kabanov then hurried downstairs and told the men to stop firing and kill the family and their dogs with their gun butts and bayonets.[96] Within minutes, Yurovsky was forced to stop the shooting because of the caustic smoke of burned gunpowder, dust from the plaster ceiling caused by the reverberation of bullets, and the deafening gunshots. When they stopped, the doors were then opened to scatter the smoke.[94] While waiting for the smoke to abate, the killers could hear moans and whimpers inside the room.[97] As it cleared, it became evident that although several of the family's retainers had been killed, all of the Imperial children were not only alive but none of them had even been injured in the botched proceedings.[94][98]
>The noise of the guns had been heard by households all around, and had awakened many people. The executioners were ordered to proceed with their bayonets, a technique which proved ineffective and meant that the children had to be dispatched by still more gunshots, this time aimed more precisely at their heads. The Tsarevich was the first of the children to be executed. Yurovsky watched in disbelief as Nikulin spent an entire magazine from his Browning gun on Alexei, who was still seated transfixed in his chair; he also had jewels sewn into his undergarment and forage cap.[99] Ermakov shot and stabbed him, and when he failed, Yurovsky shoved him aside and killed the boy with a gunshot to the head.[95]

>The last to die were Tatiana, Anastasia, and Maria, who were carrying a few pounds (over 1.3 kilograms) of diamonds sewn into their clothing, which had given them a degree of protection from the firing.[100] However, they were speared with bayonets as well. Olga sustained a gunshot wound to the head. Maria and Anastasia were said to have crouched up against a wall covering their heads in terror until they were shot down. Yurovsky himself killed Tatiana and Alexei. Tatiana died from a single bullet through the back of her head.[101] Alexei received two bullets to the head, right behind the ear.[102] Anna Demidova, >Alexandra's maid, survived the initial onslaught but was quickly stabbed to death against the back wall while trying to defend herself with a small pillow which she had carried that was filled with precious gems and jewels.[103] While the bodies were being placed on stretchers, one of the girls cried out and covered her face with her arm.[104] Ermakov grabbed Alexander Strekotin's rifle and bayoneted her in the chest,[104] but when it failed to penetrate he pulled out his revolver and shot her in the head.[105][106]

i need to build a time machine lads

i need to save them