Should I all in LINK? I lost some margin trading and have to make it back

Should I all in LINK? I lost some margin trading and have to make it back.

Other urls found in this thread:

25iq.com/2013/01/16/charlie-munger-on-investment-concentration-versus-diversification/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these meager sums, you should just sell out of everything and buy groceries

A $60 10x is not a meager sum

is that f.lux or what?

either way, good taste mein freund

See pic
Cf.lumen
Thanks

25iq.com/2013/01/16/charlie-munger-on-investment-concentration-versus-diversification/

Go all in on 1 rewarding coin and stop being a poor fag, if you x10 $60 that's still my amount of groceries, step up boy.

At least go all in on something that isn’t fucking litecoin ya damn noob

BUY AS MUCH LINK AS YOU CAN OR STAY A POORFAGGOT FOREVER

Ltc is for transactions
Ok thanks

even that is meager, let alone you are mostly holding trash lightcoin, that isnt going to 10x

YES, holy shit we're taking off hard. sell walls are gone

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT

LAMBO HERE WE COOOOME

Hey OP, I just went all in on LINK. I had it split about 60%-40% ARK OMG, lost about $180 on ARK, gained about $50 on OMG.

My plan is to ride this for two weeks until the conference, sell the day before depending on the price. I think it's realistic to expect a 2x to about 70 cents during that time? But who knows really, I'm new to crypto and have lost about 10% of my initial investment in about a month. Hoping to break even or more with LINK.

Initial investment was about $1600, so I'm not playing with that much either.

>turbo poverty investments

Why are your screenshots poo colored?

Twilight on Android. Helps you sleep at night.

I'm on android and using that blue light filter so the screen is better on my eyes, but the screenshots are still "normal"

On Twilight you can adjust the color intensity and screen brightness. Haven't tried other apps for it because it works pretty well.

>Sepia colored screen

Hi user, it's me again. From the time I wrote this message to now, Chainlink had a nice pump and I made $431 according to my blockfolio, which not only covers my losses on ARK but puts me well past breakeven. Had you bought at the same time I did, you would be up 30%.

I'm tempted to sell because out of the $1600 I originally put in, I'm now at $1930. I think I'm gonna keep holding though, and I'm gonna sell before the conference.

Good luck!

yes

>LTC

Seriously why? Why does anyone keep money in this. It has under-performed BTC its entire life. Just keep money in BTC.