LINK is going to $20 and beyond

You idiots are fudding because you think you've missed out already. Get the fuck in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TO THE MOON

and you're posting ANOTHER thread because you're too stupid to sell the obvious tip
fuck off linkie cuck

I CAN FEEL IT GOING TO THE MOON AND BEYOND

Sounds like autistic screeching brah

you are just trying to sell and want buyers. why else would you possibly want everyone to buy so bad? out of the goodness of your heart?

I'll be honest. I thought it would dump like crazy after the recent ATH. It dipped a little, but then made another ATH. I'm tempted to go all in but I don't know much about the coin. I just made a quick trade for a little profit. what is this coin worth long term?

Easily a top 20 coin long term

nobody knows but 50 pajeets will tell you it's your ticket to lamboland or another planet trying to get you to think you are getting in on the ground floor of the next NEO/ETH/BTC. the entire market is speculative aside from a couple rare exceptions. you aren't going to get honest advice from the majority of people here regarding what the best thing to do with your money is. if you not understand the value propositions of what you are throwing money at, don't throw money at them.

and stop feeling pressured if you are. this board is a decentralized boiler room from the future, don't fall for the tactics. if you aren't confident, don't buy.

thanks, I didn't see this

Top 5 faggot

Have you ever considered that what you are saying is a tactic as well

top 2 faggot

it keeps on mooning
sergey forgot to fucking program the brakes
STUTTERING WEED IDIOT

Literally sold half my stack to try and back in a little cheaper and now it's up fucking 20%. What do I do? If I sleep on it will it go down?

SLOW IT THE FUCK DOWN I WANT TO BUY MORE WHY THE FUCK DOES IT KEEP GOING UP YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM COIN DUMP IT NOW

If you sleep on it, guaranteed to go up 50%

how much was the ico price?

I JUST FOMOD IN WTF DOES THIS SHITCOIN DO THE MARKETCAP IS ALREADY 130Million

crowdsale was 10 cents, even cheaper before that

Let me write your targedy for those who do not understand the global financial system. A few years from now those who didnt buy LINK will be forced to do this research and understand where they went wrong.

This is bigger than you, me, Veeky Forums. This is the global finance system having a specific use case for a crypto asset.

This coin will go to 30 dollars and possibly higher. Good luck everyone.

ahahahahahaha

presale = 1ETH/3150 LINK

what problem does this solve to make this a top 20/top 5 coin?
is the oracle problem really that big of a deal?

STOP NOW STOP NOW I NEED TO BUY BACK IN, I SHOULDNT HAVE SOLD FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUUUUCK STOP MOONING I NEED MORE TO ACCUMULATE

no way. will always be under a dollar.

Valid question, what problem does any of the top 20 coins solve? Have they actually solved them or is it just merely promises?

sorry dude, this coin is legit...10 dollars to be realistic but it does have the potential for 30-50 Neo numbers

Who gives a rat's ass. You got lucky, and now you think you're hot shit.

Talk smack to my face and I will punch you the fuck out. Idiot.

I don't necessarily mean what problem does it solve now, I just mean what problems is it planning to solve

You best start believing in dumps, user. You're about to be in one.

This use case is more hype than any token to come before it, they have merely laid the ground work for this full circle

we going to make it

This IS the rare exception you dumb shit.

are people actually this fucking stupid?

Yes.

im just gonna post my meme here

>LINK is .50
>"obvious tip"
>LINK is $1
>"obvious tip"
>LINK is $2
>"obvious tip"
>LINK is $3
>"still below ICO price, get rekt fag"

When will you nolinkers learn there is no such thing as a fucking "obvious" tip in crypto? This thing is going $10 EASILY

Can anyone give me a quick rundown why Link is being pumped so hard? What's so good about it?

ITS ALREADY DROPPING BACK TO 30 CENTS FUCK ALL YOU PIECES OF SHIT WHO SHILLED THIS TRASH SHITCOIN YOU GUYS ARE FORM THE PUMP AND DUMP DISCORD IM REPORTING THIS THREAD TO THE IRS AND FEDERAL BUREA OF INVESTIGATION

Answer me honestly. Have you ever looked at a chart before. Do yourself a big favor and look at the charts for coins that have pumped before. Do you honestly fucking think they all went straight up without any sell offs?

burea

Got about 544 link on binance. Can I keep them on here or should I transfer to a wallet? In for the long game btw

LOOK AT THE CHART THIS COIN HAS BEEN DUMPED THEY SHILLED THIS SHIT ALL OVER BIZ JUST FOR THIS PUMP ADN NOW WERE BEING DUMPED ON CANT YOU SEE

Wooooo thanks for selling to my buy order now I have 20% more link. Suckers lmao

>he sold at the first major bear trap before even leaving smart money phase LMAO

SAMEFAG ITS ALREADY DUMPED 3 CENTS SINC MY LAST POST FUCK YOU PAJEET SCAMMER

Fuck off. Sell if you're so afraid you little bitch.