AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS A GODDAMN MOON MISSION

ITS GOING TO $1 TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
eEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK WALTON THIS SHIT SLAPS

itt: we talk about how im an asshole and am going to dump 7 million coins at 80 cents all at once just to watch the chaos.

user pls

just sold my 200 wtc for this lol

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im still accumulating.

there will be a correction, r-right guys?

yes, its correcting to 60 cents now, then $1 next

no. it's over, you need to fomo buy on ether delta right now.

seriously, news this weekend = pump, more exchanges get added = pump, the entire internet found about this gem = pump, buy the rumour for sibos = pump, there's no fucking end to this

buying now. FOMO is real!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There seems to be some wisdom in these... infographics, but I can't quite translate the broken english. Can anyone clarify?

I can't log into Gemini to transfer my eth AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT JUST. KEEPS. GOING. UP.

goddamnit don't make me use coinbase

LAAAAAMMMMMMMBOOOOOOOOOO LAAAANNNNNNNNNNND

THE MARKETCAP IS INSNANE WTF I BOUGHT ATH bfdbdfndf

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LINK GOING STRAIGHT TO THE TOP OF THE HYRULE STOCK EXCHANGE!

DIGITS CONFIRM!!

BUMPITY BUMP!!

60c by end of the day. If you are accumulating, you better just hurry the fuck up and buy already.

what about Sibos is a rumour?

This is going the way of Ethereum! We're gonna hit $25 bucks in no time yo!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

it's a phrase, I don't literally mean that the sibos conference is a rumour, but the events during the conference still remain to be seen. It could be a flop and the price dumps, it could get cancelled and the price dumps, it could go okay and the price dips, it could go fucking amazon and we hit $5.

Buy the rumor is equivalent to buying in anticipation for a thing. It doesn't mean you buy based on what some sketchy guy on an alley told you he heard his friend's cousin say while he was doing the accounting for some drunk business exec that was having trouble with his life and felt like blurting out insider trading secrets.

For this coin, ATH is next week's ATL.

CHECK THE DUBS OF ALL THESE POSTS - LINK FTW!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Hello linkbros. I bought at 111k sats, and this is my first EVER moon mission. It feels fucking amazing. I can see why you guys chase this high. My god.

Gemini is down for maintenance god fucking damn you fucking jews AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I FOMOED IN AGAIN WTTTFFFFFFF

>tfw only 88 LINK

WHAT THE FUCK I MIGHT FOMO BACK IN HOLY SHIT WHAT THE UFKC

I dont know LINKbro, this shit is blowing up on the hyrule exchange

DIP
BUY BUY BUY BUY

>55
KEK WILLS IT!

Jesus dude, how poor are you?

my money is in other tokens and I only had a couple dollars left to put into something

You Beautiful Bastard +750 Meme Xp!!

Buy more during this dip Boyos!