IT JUST. KEEPS. GOING. UP

IT JUST. KEEPS. GOING. UP.

This is INSANE

WTFFFFF

Anyone that didn't buy as much LINK as they could asap is retarded. This level of hype reminds me of Ethereum at $13

where the hell can you buy?

YEAH THIS IS ALSO NEO @ $5 WHOO!!!

when you created this thread it put a singal to every smart person to sale when everyone is greedy you need to sale. when everyone is fearfully you buy. you will create a thread tomorrow about how you lost all your money

We all are going to make it, bros.

Buckle up!!!

binance and ether delta. im not saying buy or dont -- this shit is literally defying all my crypto logic. This is MOONING BOIZZZZ

sold 25% of my stack at 10000

have to be crazy not to take SOME guaranteed profit

Nigger. I got in at 14 cents, I don't care.

>This level of hype reminds me of Ethereum at $13

There's that line again. Oh shit this is going to end badly

Do you even understand what this thing do? Literally nothing in the blockchain environment has any fucking use. This is the first use case.

Lol you're an idiot.

I understand that you are trying to use valuable information that you learned here, Pajeet, but I'm afraid you are wrong this time.

lol 0.34 glad I didn't fall for this meme

I wish LINK FUDers would at least learn to speak English.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i cant wait to start shit talking all the haters

i spent $20k to buy 120k link around ~$0.18 and my stacks worth like $55k right now i might sell a little off just to feel better and ride the rest to lambotown

>lel no arguments

Top 15 coins. They all only serve in some way to transfer wealth/coins. Of them only monero is a special case. IOTA might deliver interesting things in the future. The rest are frameworks ETH, NEO, QTUM and neither of these has any fucking use. Link is going to be the first out of many actual use cases for the blockchain.

Factom is also a special mention but the use case is too limited. Other projects are overtly ambitious like decentralized storage/internet. Everything else is a scam.

>factom
>limited use case

You have no idea what you're talking about. You fell for the memes. That's fine. It's profitable riding the meme waves. Just don't be the last one holding those bags or you're going to hurt soon.

FUCKING HELL

holy fuck everytime i hit refresh it goes up 5%

THIS SHIT IS INSANE LINK BRO!!!

lord if this hits 1 dollar... I only have 2k but I'll fucking TAKE IT

TO THE GODAMN MOON

If you don't hold until $10 you're a fool

Oh sweet lord 10?! Is that possible...? In a year/?