My lawdy. Guess the trend is always right, anything shilled to shit on Veeky Forums is a fucking prophecy to lamboland...

My lawdy. Guess the trend is always right, anything shilled to shit on Veeky Forums is a fucking prophecy to lamboland. OMG, NEO now this shitcoin.

did you forget eth?

xrp too

99% of the current population of this board wasn't here for that.

>DNT

wrong, alot more SHIT coins were shilled too, a broken clock is right twice a day as they used to say back in my day

Damn nigga, I'm feeling really mother fucking comfy right about now

No shitcoin was shilled to this extend ever in the history of Veeky Forums

there were maybe 2 posts about dnt a week when it was shilled here. dnt was a good pump and dump though. i made 10x from it.

Too late to join link?
Should I go all in?

History repeats itself time and time again.

because those are already in lamboworld and not here right?

gonna crash soon

This isn't a fucking shitcoin, if biz could shill random meme coins then dogecoin would be top 3. LINK actually has a real product that fills a real need. It's a solid investment. But I do agree about the hype factor, it's a snowball effect. Good dev team, promising future, add a little Veeky Forums shilling and baby you got a 1b market cap

I'm buying more when it happens, can't stop won't stop

Some weeks ago i lost almost everything i had on the China fud, i had 250 and went all the way down to 80 dollars. Thanks link gods as i have 200 once again!
If you guys are generous enough to help a poorfag that is finally starting to understand crypto thanks to biz - Bitcoin: 19CiFPqMauvqFA9UHkKSBU9L5SNsDyZ8J8

I hope it does, I need a window to fucking buy. The sell walls are getting slaughtered.

You lost $170?

Oh no.

$170 is more than 50% of the people of my country makes in one month

yeah...must be nice. when you see 10s or 100s fluctuate and literally want to rip your skin out a la pink wojack . thats when you know that feel

What is this country that I could live like a God in?

except fucking black moon

>ARK