Are Mormons Christian?

Are Mormons Christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pgw-C_DTVo8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're as Christian as Muslims are Christian.

Not really but there is nothing wrong with that.

They are Christians that went full retard.

This.

They take Christ as the penultimate prophet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pgw-C_DTVo8

Oh, and they are also polygenistic and opposed to alcohol.

>polygenistic
They don't do that anymore and casted off any groups still doing that so not at all in practice.

>Goddamn i love being white

Who are you talking about, just to be sure?

Apparently Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses don't practice Halloween. I can understand why; imagine how annoying it would be having strangers knock on your door

OHSNAP

No
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_War

Mormons do celebrate Halloween, they just have a safer version meant for children called Trunk or Treat

Mormons are to Christians as Sikhs are to Muslims

Yes absolutely.

They are beyond Christianity, above Christianity, around Christianity

If they existed in the late late first millennium or early second millennium the Catholics would probably crusade them like they did to the Cathars/Gnostics

Mormon here

We believe the bible to be the word of God. The book of mormon is a supplement to it, not a replacement.

Ya we believe some crazy things but we are most certainty Christian.

No. Christians don't exist anymore, at least not in any significant number. The better question to ask is if they're Paulian, which is probably also a no.

>Ya we believe some crazy things but we are most certainty Christian.

A more accurate comparison would probably be the Nation of Islam and Muslims.

Nice try whitey

Are Christians Jewish? Are Jews Zoroastrians?

Catholic here.

We believe the bible to be the word of God. Papist adiaphora is a supplement to it, not a replacement.

Ya we believe some crazy things but we are most certainly Christian.

They don't follow the Nicene Creed, so no.

Are Christians human?

Every morning I wake up and pray to Yakub, thanking him for my existence.

I am pretty sure believing someone, who is the son of God, came here, lived a flawless life, died for our sins, came back to life, falls under the realm of crazy.

Anything added on to that cant be much crazier.

Also if our definition of Christian is "belives christ is the son of God, died for our sins, and is the one true messiah" then ya, mormons are Christian.

Don't they deny the Trinity?

I thank God every day I get home that I didn't get exploded.

They're heretics. If they had sprung up a few centuries prior then they would've been burned at the stake

The real question is, why do men like arguing about religion instead of just getting a mormonfuu? Dey Gay?

>wanting a wife who abused as a child

Any excuse to protect your feelings from rejection huh user?

Mormons are scat

Muslims believe in the biblical stories too.

Mormons are in the Christian tradition, but do not adhere to certain core Christian beliefs.

>6 minutes of mormon cartoons
miss me with that shit bruh

mormonism is the end result of the degeneracy of protestantism.

There is space sex brah

no

In other words, not Christian.

The Mormons are a cult, severed from Christianity.

real human beans unlike your friendkilling robot

They are like the Shia Muslims of Christianity, they practice taqiyya and hide their true beliefs but once you get to the core of the matter they are polytheists who believe that only God the father is the ultimate God of this universe, but that there are infinite numbers of Gods ruling their own universes.

They want to be identified with Christians for political reasons, to add to the Republican vote. The Mormons do a lot of things pretty good like prepping and being self sufficient, but it would be like calling an Alawite a Muslim. They are free to their beliefs but they are obviously not Christians.

Mormons are polytheists and therefore can't be Christians. They think people become gods and get their own planet after they did. Some bad theology.