Some of you are alright, bitcoin could fall to 3,800 in the next few hours, should be a tasty dip

Some of you are alright, bitcoin could fall to 3,800 in the next few hours, should be a tasty dip.

thanks mate

k

Holy shit it's breaking resistance. $10,000 confirmed. CONFIRMED

You know what this means?

[spoiler]all in LINK[/spoiler]

>soon will be able to fund crypto banks with even 1 btc

should i sell off and buy in when i wake up for work in about 4 hours?

>asking for financial advice on biz

no it's going to moon look at the charts

londoners are just waking up, keep that in mind

don't listen to this brainlet, it's currently hitting the top of a bearish wedge. it will go no higher than 4300 before dipping back to 4k

wondering if it will even be worth trading for such a small dip

My nigga, I have a 2k buy order at 3920

Good thing I didn't sell.

that got banned in my comp science middle school class because everyone was doing it, like 30 translucent imacs blasting the blender sound

no, especially considering the risk that it could break the wedge next time it hits the downside and crash to 3k

HAHAHAHAHAHA JEWS KEEP TRYING TO DROP THE PRICE! UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM BITCOIN IS A SET AMOUNT THAT CAN'T BE LOOPED THROUGH THEIR GAMES.

agreed

whales try to let it keep pumping until the last second to trigger maximum fomo sentiment before dumping

sell for possible dip or hodl?

I'd tell you, but I seem to have accidentally eaten my magic fortune telling spaghetti.

>Dat 500 btc sell wall...

I dont understand this?

Nope. We broke resistance, we're headed to at least 4350 before the correction, maybe 4500

Here we go boys....4300....

just keeps going up....

OP I shorted 100x dude I'm ruined

Well, I just sold...

Nope needs to move sideways above 4300 for 48hrs or more, if it does next resistance is 4600, otherwise might go back down to 3300, and then there isthe shit going on in China tomorrow

>not using candlesticks