What's the single localized deadlist event in human history?

What's the single localized deadlist event in human history?
taking into account war,famines,bombs,within a 100K radius.
id say congo civil war or pol pot's camps in the far off countryside.

The Holodomor.

On a percentage basis, the Black Death. On pure numbers, probably the Great Leap Forward.

WW1 Western Front

GLASSES?

That one area of china that got flooded to try and stop the japanese advance?

>inb4 >history
that bottleneck event with the ebin volcanic eruption

Eastern Front most likely.

You're talking thirty million plus dead in an area about a thousand miles longitude by fifteen hundred miles latitude.

The German campaign in eastern Europe. Resulted in some 40 million deaths in four years. Ukraine, Belarus, and Poland (the only eastern Slavic states to be completely under German control) collectively lost a fifth of their population in that time.

prehistory/archaeology counts

Roe v Wade

never happened

In terms of time period and area, the atomic bombings

the hyper war

WW2. Especially in the East. Before the war Polish Jewish population numbered some 3.2 million people. After the war only 100.000 or less survived in Poland.

Ukrainian famine was terrible but not that destructive. Some 3.5-4 million Ukrainians died in a country with 31-32 million people. It was actually worse in Kazakhstan. It killed about 1.5 million people (mostly Kazakhs) making Kazakhs a minority in their own country.

Finno-Korean Hyper War.

This.
We still have plenty Russians, Poles, Jews, Japanese

Do we stil have mammoths?
Checkmate

If you go by mortality rate rather then sheer quantity, then pic related is up there

I farted last week it was pretty deadly. Stunk out the restaurant my senpai and I were eating at. I pretty convincingly laid the blame for the stinker on the waitress though lol, sux to be her

Isn't the Taiping rebellion like the worst civil war in history but just totally ignored?

An shau rebellion.
Killed 1/5 of the world's population at that time.

The Herrero genocide, most likely.

Is this for all of Mexico, or just Cocoliztli? The labeling is a little unclear.

This.