Study history

>study history
>find out that sub-saharan africa was incapable of creating any civilization or culture of great value
who else?

You're reading the wrong herstory books young god

I mean the civilizations on the Horn were pretty impressive, along with a few on the West African coast.

Then you didn't study shit. I'm tired of these threads, don't you trolls get tired of posting the same shit every day?

They weren't exactly typical sub saharans though, they're almost a semitic people

>Ethiopian Empire
>Swahili city-states
>the West African kingdoms
>Mali
>Songhai
>Kingdom of Kongo

No true african fallacy

I mean they're literally semitic in terms of their genetics

>Posts no sources
>Everytime they do post sources it's usually from some afrocentrist website
Never change, leddit.

""""""Civilizations"""""""

stunning

The African shaming is getting old, guys.

I knew I'd seen that design somewhere before...damn

>Ethiopian """"empire"""""
It was more or less just a small country that was colonized by a bunch of different people after Aksum desu

>gets found out for being a troll
>blames a website that he's more likely to have been on

sage goes in all fields.

Threads like this will stop getting made when liberals stop making excuses

What the fuck are you talking about you double nigger? You don't want to learn about Africa, you just want to shitpost like the faggot you are, posting the same shit every single day of the week. Even fucking Wikipedia and the articles/books they cite would be a good start. Where were you when we were talking about Rwanda earlier this week, for example?

I'm not OP. and I actually think Africa does have a decent history. The Congo/Rwandan threads were great and I'm going to order pic related next time I get paid. I'm just telling you the reason why threads like this are made on Veeky Forums is because liberals doing serious mental gymnastics to blame all of Africa's lack of development on the west.

>liberals doing serious mental gymnastics to blame all of Africa's lack of development on the west

And that somehow justifies pointless shitposting?

Besides, the point's not entirely incorrect. While there are a multitude of reasons why Africa lags behind Western Imperialism did play a part.

But one is like 20 times larger than the other, and not made out of mud and sticks though.

one is older than the other, bigger than the other, and not made out of dung and sand

>muh liberals

Grow up honestly

How so? outside the Abyssinians most Horners Ethnic groups have no Semitic blood inside them, while yes they are an entire differently group of people ethnic wise compared to the rest of africa that does not make them semites

>find out that sub-saharan africa was incapable of creating any civilization or culture of great value
just like germanics until romans

I love Africa particularly west african history but niggeraboos are so easy to troll that it would be dumb not to bait them.

West African kingdoms like Mali were black.

>order a book (10-40$ item) next time i get paid

Poor money management skills are an epigenetic expression of the nigger gene tbqphwymf

That's still shitposting and shitting up a board.
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.