Watching BTC pump pitifully against my wedge line

>watching BTC pump pitifully against my wedge line

crash no later than October 5th

some of you guys are alright

dont buy btc tomorrow

should i tether up

that's the safe bet, but it could bounce up and down within the wedge until Oct 5th, then it's a hard crash down

chink fud is over.

next stop 5k

you thought the little dippy to 4k was the chink fud?

people don't realize that fundamental news bakes in future technicals of the market, it doesn't cause immediate crashes/moons unless the news is massive, i.e., Trump announcing a complete ban on crypto.

in other words, this wedge we're in IS the chink fud, and it will finish playing out next week. you've just been warned by one of the few knowledgeable people on this board in a sea of FOMOing brainlets

No, stop. I already pulled out this week predicting a 3rd weekend crash only to miss out on WTC and LINK and buying back in higher. Please I can't take it anymore

there's enough USDT to blast this bull to 10K.

or bitfinnex will just create more.

FOMO'ing so hard for chainlink

Fucking go all in bro actually fuck that go half in now and half in later

>I can draw lines.
watch your pitiful wedge get rekt in the coming days.

Could start as early as the next bitfinex weekly. What chart does the weeky remind you of?

hey buddy suck my std infected small dick. :)

brainlet here, what's the significance of the wedges meeting and why is the only outcome to go down?

>and why is the only outcome to go down?
entropy

>and why is the only outcome to go down?
quantum mechanics

I like how you completely messed up the lines but decided to edit in a frog picture. It really captures your teenage essence.

de Moivre's formula

oh boy. hope you exit your short in time.

>weekend "dip"

It's just random lines out of the 1'000 other he could chose by zooming in or out.
We just got a new high so he'll just adjust them or make some new ones.
And when they're wrong again (50% of chance happening) he'll say "WOW RESISTANCE IS BROKEN BUY BUY BUY".

Sod's law mainly.

>muh TA

OP really didn't provide any meaningful analysis to back up his claims, but all the same, he is right. This last pump is very weak and struggled for almost two weeks to overcome the resistance around 4180. This leg up is the last gasp, set your sell targets around 4400-4600. Or just hold if you really think you are smarter than everyone who is posting charts on tradingview.