If chainlink goes to 10 dollars that will mean I will have made 6 million dollars

If chainlink goes to 10 dollars that will mean I will have made 6 million dollars.

Therefore it is not going to 10 dollars.

$10 is a bit of a stretch but I think $2 is in the bag, you cool with a little over a 1.5?

Your argument might not stand because I don't hold any link. So it might moon to 10$

Omg. I can't sleep, I'm so fucking excited. For once I feel like I got in early on something good, and I just said fuck it and went all in. IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!!

>tfw I have actually, literally made 6 figures largely following shitposts made on this very board over the past 4 months.

I feel like I'm in a fucking coma or something. I still can't grasp the reality of what's actually happening.

Starting capital? Coins? Post blockfolio please.

They talking about LINK faggot. Grab a bag already, we going to the moon.

I'm already in

YOU wont make 10 million. Because you will dump your bags at $1 because you're a pussy. LINK will however, be $10

im feeling the exact same way. no larp chainlink made my portfolio go up over 150k today. idk if i can sleep either lel

It's going to go back down.

good ill buy some more

If you HODL and the demand is there it will keep going up. If this pulls a Metal Pay or OmiseGo you're well on your way to becoming a millionaire user.

what fucking exchange are you guys using to buy chainlink?

why sell then, when you could get 6 Gorillion more

Binance

benin

>implying God hate both your guts more than mine

I'm the embodiment of George Costanza without the girlfriends or friends. I have Link so it won't go to 10 dollars. If it does it's only because I sold it and I won't. I'm going down with the ship baby.

Binance

What's with the recent popularity of bisexual-themed exchanges?

All these losers with ChainLink making me think this will legit go to $10, kek

Not enough liquidity to absorb 600k LINK without driving down the price, unless.... there's some kind of mechanism that solves the double coincidence of wants problem???

fill this out guys