Guys this is my first ever ICO. I got mail that I can send my ETH. I'm going to put in 2 ETH... any tips...

Guys this is my first ever ICO. I got mail that I can send my ETH. I'm going to put in 2 ETH... any tips? Do I keep this shit for long time to come, or do I dump it the second it hits exchanges?

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/node/39911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOLD!!

Sell to me

what are these questions I just want to buy internet coins... I'm not a criminal D:

You're fucked mate, it's an even shittier humaniq.

I dunno man. Biz told me that this was one of the better ICO's. My WTC investment went x10 so I have some damage to take.

If I saw those questions I'd nope out.

I'm also on Whitelist for them. Impressive team, trying to provide a highly desired service where there is an obvious gap in the market/opportunity so seems a lot more solid than most imo. I was planning to invest about same as you.

Good luck.. let's hope we can have some mad gainnzz

It will be your first, and last.
Welcome to lamboland

I'm in. Your bonus tier depends on when you signed up, right?
Not sure if I want to buy in.

Yeah hopefully. Either this or Bitclave will probably be the last ICO I bother with then I'm just holding what I've got until next year.

I thought ICO started 5 October?

I'm not sure if I'm wording it correctly, but the right now you can do the payments. If you pay you get the ETH wallet address you registered with and paid from coded into the token generator that will hand out the tokens on October 5th.

>You are not yet approved to purchase AirTokens. Please wait for us to contact you. Bookmark this website - it is the only real website to purchase AirTokens. Thank you for your patience.
I can't. Maybe they are giving priority to people who pledged to give lots of money? I registred for $300.

Don't think so.. I registered for $600. I'm sure the mail will come user.

I'm whitelisted for up to $4600 with 20% bonus.
What do?

I didn't get on the whitelist :( any anons that are on the whitelist that aren't going to use their allowed max? In that case care to do a favor for an user?

You are completely out of the loop my friend.

SWIFT's ***NUMBER ONE*** blockchain project is a 'Proof of Concept' trial based on Hyperledger (a Distributed Ledger Tech or DLT of which SWIFT was a founding member).
The aim is to facilitate international transactions.

This PoC trial consists of two main parts:

1) Hyperledger implementation itself (already launched, 30 banks already implemented it)

2) ***DRUM ROLL*** Smart contracts to help automate the transfer process.

Guess who's doing the live demo for part 2) of SWIFT's premier blockchain project? (at SWIFT's SIBOS conference on October 16th)
That's right, pic related.

Source: swift.com/node/39911
(this is a PDF download of an official SWIFT doc. If you don't trust my link, google "Information paper Distributed Ledgers, Smart Contracts, Business Standards and ISO 20022")

>That's right, pic related
you forgot the pic

doing gods work user.