You guys are funny so i'll give you a heads up. OMG will be pumped to $14 in 5 hours

you guys are funny so i'll give you a heads up. OMG will be pumped to $14 in 5 hours.

delet this

I see you have solved the oracle problem after all.

I already have money in OMG. What ETH value do I put my sell at?

neo will rise by $14 as well

>Posw.io/roadmap
Trying to make a self fulfilling prophecy eh?

Whats that in real money? (ethereum)

Omg has proven itself to be a overhyped shitcoin that won't gain any significant value at least until plasma

is that next year sometime?

early 2019

proof?

just bought $7k worth

Meh, why not. I will buy 50 more.

fuck it just opened a margin long

>i should have bought link

i missed yet another 4x moon

OP is always a faggot. Time to short OMG

Sounds believable. I too will buy omg.

>muh omg pump in 5hrs
>5hrs later
>nothing

Two more hours to go and OP will deliver as always.

OmiseGO sell this shit and buy LINK. Don't be emotionally attached.

I'm not emotionally attached. I just prefer to invest in the company with EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO PLASMA rather than one hoping and praying that SWIFT will integrate a bunch of nobodys into major interbank communication systems

What kind of a sad weasel do you have to be to open these pointless threads?

Right in this moment you have an infinite choice of activities you could partake in. You could improve yourself financially, emotinally, spiritually, socially...

Even within the confines of this board you could choose to troll, provide quality information, spread memes or just deliver the bants and lulz.

But you didnt do any of this OP. Instead you posted a pointless thread that wastes your time, my time and everybody elses time. Everybody on Veeky Forums is now more stupid thanks to your effort.

Help me understand OP.
What went wrong in your life that you choose to open this faggot ass thread and waste everybodys time?

>exclusive access
not exclusive, just the first to be on it.
>hoping that SWIFT will integrate
no one talked about integration. LINK has a working product ( you can literally try some of it on their website) that is already used internally by SWIFT.

I love OmiseGo the idea is great and I made a lot of money holding it. But its now at 1b$ with just sweet talks and no product. Maybe I will come back in 2018 when they have a working product that works, but until then i'm not going to miss out on sweet gains.

>that is already used internally by SWIFT
No.

>already used internally by SWIFT.

Is this shilling or delusion?

they recently announced an investment from a MASSIVE bank, but BTC dipping dampened the effect on the price. in the short term i'm fairly positive OMG will hover around $12-13

Yes sure Sergey would lie about this live on stage and on camera, jeopardizing the whole relationship with SWIFT and still manage to get invited to do a live demo at SIBOS.

This is the moment I realize you're a brainlet and deserve to be poor, good luck bagholding OMG.

Thank you

> raise ten of thousands of $ by doing an ICO
> get a few extra millions from a Thai Bank

Its good, at that point they don't need any money. They need to show the tech, they need to show the code.

Any more money*

name a single altcoin (besides ETH) that has received "a few extra millions" from a massive bank. That Thai bank also happens to be part of MUFG by the way, which is a pretty big deal globally.

With only 4.5 hours left for September news I'd call omg a solid short

>walls
Chomp

Hold

MUFG holds assets of around US$2.459 trillion as of 2016, making it world's fifth largest bank by total assets[1] and is one of the main companies of the Mitsubishi Group.[4] It is Japan's largest financial group and the world's second largest bank holding company holding around US$1.8 trillion (JPY 148 trillion) in deposits as of March 2011.[1] MUFG is the second largest public company in Japan when measured by market capitalization.[5]

still waiting

>pic unrelated, but I took it today

k

All the money flooding out of OMG in to Link lmao. I was start scooping up at $5 maybe. Fuck that retarded skateboard hypebeast.

been holding since 80k and desu Jun's announcements are usually 25% pumpworthy 75% kekworthy. we're overdue for the next pump. i'm comfy

>ll the money flooding out of OMG in to Link lmao. I was start scooping up at $5 maybe. Fuck that retarded skateboard hypebeast.

Good. My orders of 200k sats will be fulfill at last.

I sold all my OMG for LINK, fuck this.

just sold all my omg for link
i'll buy omg back later with the new gains

and then your 180k orders. and your 150k orders :)

you are doing it wrong. You have to be less obvious

cool pic

GF?

Wow, it pumped right to a 24h low of under $10. Good work, Nostradamus.

>tfw hodling OMG when I could have more LINK right now

what movie is that pic from again?

WHERE IT AT THO

>>>>>>>>>>>movie

Looks like Of Mice & Men

thanks

Of Mice and Men? (Steinbeck)

Grapes of wrath

shawshank redemption.

>never trust niggers

Fuck off gook whale cunts. Tired of you fucks.

lol what happened?

Whales or bots. This coin is an over-manipulated cunt.

Not sure what that means

Plane is a growler

Location is aus

I hope so OP
these bags are fucking heavy

Do you guys ever get something right? Smh

lmao classic discord shill comments

"Ok everyone, space out the comments and try to sound smart ok? Make it respectable."

lmao these bloody pajeets

very nice

>lying about a relationship with SWIFT will endanger the relationship with SWIFT
THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID

In numerous talks that you can find on youtube, Sergey mentioned that swift is using the tech internally already. What I meant is, if Sergey lied about this, do you think they would invite him to present his project in front of thousands of financial institutions at SIBOS?

I understand the fudding a week ago post-ico to get cheap LINKS but now wtf, do you really expect people to sell their LINK ? Its mooning and will moon until SIBOS at least. Do you really expect people to put their money ELSEWHERE right now? In what ? In flat as fuck can't hold 300$ ethereum or sticker partnership Omisego?

>do you think they would invite him
It's not a true invitation and you know it faggot. Their invitation is the direct prize of winning that competition.

>sticker
And this is where you get too obvious. FUD/10

He post that 11 hrs ago
Which means that pump was 6 hrs ago
Which means op is a fag