New cryptocoin out, its giving away free coins and only 7 hours left, 1 JSE is worth 1 BTC and its not even public yet...

New cryptocoin out, its giving away free coins and only 7 hours left, 1 JSE is worth 1 BTC and its not even public yet, GET IN ON THIS NIGGERS ONLY 7 HOURS LEFT platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15108&utm_content=

Other urls found in this thread:

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15181&utm_content=
platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15228&utm_content=
platform.jsecoin.com/?lander=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15224&utm_content=
platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15233&utm_content=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do you get free JSE

mine on mobile and computer, you get like .2 a minute, its pretty good

dont sign up with that link its a referral ur gonna give him 3.5 JSE and also 1 JSE = 1 usd

its a ref scam dont click

kek

give the guy some help, hes hooking you up with a good deal here. jse will do pretty well. dont be such a dick

What is Hash Rate Acceleration?

Hey, OP probably has a few refs from this

Any newcomers mind using my link instead?
The browser miner is pretty cool.

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15181&utm_content=

Also wondering this

thanks for the tip, fired up my PI cluster, it work pretty well - sitting on 4500 hp/s

>clicking links

Hey, does this use 100% of the processor like the javascript monero miner?

If they could make on that limited processor use it would do well.

the fuck i'm getting 50 hp/s on an i5 4690k and gtx 970

and now it shoots up to 2000 sometimes? is this normal for mining?

> jsecoin
closed source software
no thanks

Does anyone actually know how the hashrate works?

I'm average 26 on a 4790k

This is odd.

I used your link, btw

If anyone wants to hook me up with a few shekels

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15228&utm_content=

Help me out as well bros

platform.jsecoin.com/?lander=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15224&utm_content=

This is so weird...

It's barely using 5% of the processor.

If this isn't a bug and it actually just uses a portion of the processor then this is going to be HUGE.

I'm about to implement the code on my websites.

Is this a botnet? They say it's not a botnet, but that's exactly what a botnet would say

Idk. I'm about to have 14k people mining for me so I guess so.

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15233&utm_content=

Don't listen to them user, use my link :)

I've been mining for an hour and got .005JSE

1 JSE is 1 USD right now...so over an hour of mining for 5/10ths of a cent.

kek