Were Persians white? I know they were Indo European but their culture still begs the question

Were Persians white? I know they were Indo European but their culture still begs the question...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatolian_hypothesis#Criticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they were black

white people covered it up 1000 years later to make it look like there were no black civilizations when most advanced civilizations were black

>darius
>that pic
Umm sweetie, we all know someone called "the Great" needs more melanin

Define "white" you retarded /pol/ monkeys

Was Darius really that incompetent and a coward? Obviously he got BTFO by Alexander but the manner in which it's described seems like some Macedonian propaganda.

what is white?
are we talking ancestry?
phenotype?
cultural similarties?
If a man was born white and put on permanent black paint all over him, went to Africa and assimilate into the culture would be white or black?

This is Veeky Forums buddy, not some echo chamber.

Answer: They weren't white. Duh.

[citation needed]

You do know there are multiple Persian kings named Darius, right?

> Persians

> white

Yes.

>but their culture still begs the question...
No it doesn't you fucking idiot

They were pail, blonde/blue-eyed freckled Nordicoid ELITES with GERMANIC culture that were lead by their führer alll the way from München to Punjab where they worshipped THOR(may the gods forgive me for writing his name in vain). Not some nigroid shitskin mongoloid RAPEBABY impure black mongrels.

Darius became for persians what caesar became for romans

its started with Darius the great

The Persian elite were literally Aryans. As in, the anthropological Aryan race.

They looked nordic in prehistoric times (Indo-euros) but the historic Persians looked no different than modern Iranians.

This, desu. A hundred years ago they would be asking if Italians and Finns were white.

WE

Depends on the region. There are groups of Iranians that have fair skin

That's not fair skin, just lack of tan and avoiding the sun in general.

>>That's not fair skin, just lack of tan and avoiding the sun in general.
user...

The answer is no, either way.

They still have more melanin than a true fair-skinned person. I can tell you this as a shitskin myself. When I was living in ireland for a couple of years, I became paler but never as bleached as the Irish. In the summer there was hardly any sun but somehow that load of melanin just went into overdrive and any little bit of sunlight I would get would tan my face in a week. When I went back home I got my full tan back in just a month. Avoiding the sun doesn't magically alter your genetics. It would take a certain climate and thousands of years of evolution to change skin type.

this fucking meme people just need to fucking read before they post

WE

WE

They cluster with Armenians in a PCA so They are nor nordic brown, but rather browinish on average

WE

WE

WE

Iranian was Aryan
Now they're Arabs

Why does it matter if they're white?

Yes, if the Iranic people in Tajikistan and fucking China look more white than modern day Iranians then they probably where.
(F)ersians deny this fact because they are afraid to offend their Arab masters, accepting.

MOMMY

Fuck off roach

No

>if the Iranic people in Tajikistan and fucking China look more white than modern day Iranians then they probably where

Why would they look like Chinks significantly to the east of them? Persia sits between Mesopotamia, Caucasia and India, you know.

>chinks are white
K

>Dark Brown hair
>Brown hair
>Brown eyes

They sure looked Nordic

>Why would they look like Chinks significantly to the east of them?
>green/blue eyes and blond hair
>looks like chinks

>If Tajiks and Iranics in China are white that must be because of Turkic invasion!
I think we all know who the real rapebaby is here, Ali

See my friend, Iranians in the far East are whiter than modern day (F)arsians, even Chinks with Persian ancestry, even without, are more white.

>Persian ancestry
>Not lost legion ancestry
no

>crazy things I found in my ass: the post

You must be new, neither are

k im convinced

Definitely not

I have to argue on what qualifies about having fair skin on fucking Veeky Forums?

Fair skin is not a fucking race. Fair skin is the fact that one has pale skin. An African that is an albino has fair skin. An east Asian has fair skin.

Melanin. An ordinary Scandinavian will never become as dark as a Somalian. And an ordinary Somalian will never become as pale as the Scandi. Avoiding the sun doesn't magically change your race. If you have more melanin, your skin turns darker in the sun and even if you avoid it, you will never be as pale as a true fair-skinned person.

>An ordinary Scandinavian will never become as dark as a Somalian
They come pretty close with tan though.

Funny stuff

Define "sandwhich"

No. Some Persian literally look like Indians, pretty sure that was the case in ancient times aswell.

The Iranians of the middle east (This includes Persians, Azeris and Kurds) have been influenced by swarthy Meds and Indians for thousands of years. The Iranic people that CAN look closest to whites are probably a few Kurds and (especially isolated communities like the Yazidis) and eastern Iranians.

Lets analyse the collective autism at hand
>greeks were nordic
>persians were nordic
>egyptians were nordic
>Italians were nordic
And now, somehow they aren't, because the Arabs alone raped them all into shitskins. All those different people got raped to oblivion by the Arabs, except for the Arabs. Makes sense.

>We wuz kangz
>Stupid niggers! We wuz persians

Stop doing what you're doing. "Whites" were in Europe and they were uncivilized pests at this time. You can export culture, and Rome exported theirs, modernizing Europe. Just accept this fact. It's all around you and throughout history.

Aight fags listen up. Persians are not white, they will never be white. The only people in the middle east who can somehow be considered white, if we limit ourselves to facial features rather than skin color, are the people who now inhabit the lands which were once inhabited by Hurrians and Hittites. This includes Turkey, Northern Syria, Northern Iraq and the borderlands of the caucasus and Mesopotamia.

Original Iranians were from Europe.

no, they had darkskin, they needed darkskin so they don't get melanomas

Are you joking? It's the other way around

No, it wasn't. Original Iranians came from Eastern Europe.

> Are you joking? It's the other way around

No, he is right, they all come from Eastern Europe.

We are all Cimmerians on this blessed day.

Can you shut the fuck up?

By the time they hit Mesopotamia they were mxied people with both Yamnaya, extra chg, Iranian/Central Asian farmer blood, and their culture changed a lot as well

I'm sorry it hurts your feelings but Sintastha was Eastern European in origin. Iron Age Scyths are closer to Slavs than they are to modern Iranians.

>he thinks that actually qualifies as "Europe"

Are you American?

Also
>being a steppecuck theorist

Persians were not Scythians you retarded fuck

>Persians weren't Indo-Iranians

White isn't a culture you tard, who told you that it was?

>Anatolian Hypothesis
There are only two kinds of people that believe this - butthurt Meds, and those who look at a map of the Indo-European languages and think that they're experts.

my ancestor

Or those who realize that the way the steppe theory describes Armenians, Anatolians and Hellenics is utterly retarded.

1)Scythians don't cluster with Eastern Europeans, not even the western Scythians

2)Iron age iranians cluster with Caucasus people, not with P*les or other SlavEs

No.
They were and are Iranian genetically.
Fuck off back to /pol/.

The average Kurd is heavily mixed with Semitic and Turkic admixture, you fucking retard. Almost no Kurd, especially Iraqi Kurds, look "passably" white at all. Meanwhile most other Iranian peoples, especially Persians, Gilakis, and so on, are still the same as their ancestors genetically and genetically continuous since the Iron Age with little to no influence from Arabs, Turks, or especially fucking Indians (only Balouchis show even remote overlap with Pakistanis and Indians and even then its not much due to their geographic proximity to the Indus River valley), stop talking out of your ass. The only the ethnic people Iranians sit as a whole close to are Caucasus peoples like Georgians, Circassians, Armenians, and so on.

>there is only one version of the steppe hypothesis and everyone in favour of the steppe hypothesis believes that version

So basically some look white, some look tanned, and a few look dark depending on the tribe said Iranian comes from and the province they live in Iran, Tajikistan, or Afghanistan?

That wasn't hard to figure out.

Dumbass you don't know how melanin works. Dark skinned people don't turn into pale people when they don't get much sun.

>he doesn't know about the Uyghurs

Well yeah they originated from the caucasus. I don't consider the caucasus Europe and I have no idea since when we started considering Georgia Europe, which is what I wanted to say. They came from the east into Europe, not the other way around.

And the caucasus is basically Iran. Parts of the caucasus is Iran today. It's way more than Iranians migrated to Europe, than the other way around like that retard suggested.

So, the PIE people might have been from Asia Minor?

I did faggot.

Either

A. You're largely white

B. You're not actually as pale as Irish people.

Except they do you fucking retard. A paki can turn lighter if he lives in the UK. He'd be considered white by his own people, just like a beaner or an Arab. It's not like all dark skinned people are black. How dense can you be

No you're just a retard

>Meanwhile most other Iranian peoples, especially Persians, Gilakis, and so on, are still the same as their ancestors genetically and genetically continuous since the Iron Age with little to no influence from Arabs
that make no sense, retard

you are trashing on kurds but then iran people are still the same?

there are kurds people that have no semitic gene, they just look a little inbreed

>Dominican
No one cares what you think, faggot nigger.

Some Pakistanis are light skinned, dark skinned people's melanin is dark with or without sunlight. It may get lighter, but it will not turn pale unless you're already close to pale.

>I don't know anything about Kurds: the post
>namefag
>namefag is Dominican
Filtered.

Find a flaw

That was my initial point you fucking imbecile, read back.

you are confusing me with somewhere else because i dont give a shit
hahahahaha
you are so mad

you are ignoring all the people in iran that have mongoloid genes, you can see it in them, they have little eyes and highcheekbones

No one cares what you think, retard.

Basic reading on the topic will find a flaw.

You are really stupid. See but then again you are illterate so I don't even know what the point of typing out a response or posting haplogroups and Y-dna charts will do for a retarded negroid like you.

That was meant for .

Tell me

Just filter and ignore Dominican.

Everyone hates you, you autistic loser, leave this board at once.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatolian_hypothesis#Criticism

Fuck off sock puppet.

Corded Ware Culture spawned Andronovo.
PIE peoples originated in one part from CHG/Anatolian Farmers, in another from EHG/ANE.

PIE aren't the Indo-Iranians.