Reminder that if you plebs can't read the ichimoku model you'll miss the qtum moon mission

reminder that if you plebs can't read the ichimoku model you'll miss the qtum moon mission

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/node/39911
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QM8WRRWzE
cryptocoinsnews.com/traders-accused-insider-trading-zcash-price-surges-bithumb-integration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are completely out of the loop my friend.

SWIFT's ***NUMBER ONE*** blockchain project is a 'Proof of Concept' trial based on Hyperledger (a Distributed Ledger Tech or DLT of which SWIFT was a founding member).
The aim is to facilitate international transactions.

This PoC trial consists of two main parts:

1) Hyperledger implementation itself (already launched, 30 banks already implemented it)

2) ***DRUM ROLL*** Smart contracts to help automate the transfer process.

Guess who's doing the live demo for part 2) of SWIFT's premier blockchain project? (at SWIFT's SIBOS conference on October 16th)
That's right, pic related.

Source: swift.com/node/39911
(this is a PDF download of an official SWIFT doc. If you don't trust my link, google "Information paper Distributed Ledgers, Smart Contracts, Business Standards and ISO 20022")

tfw can't read the ichimoku model

how do these jap meme clouds work?

Teach me, senpai.

Qtum is literally supported by Soros, good goyim

if the price is above the cloud and the meme lines then it's a strong uptrend untill it falls back into the cloud.

You are completely out of the loop my friend.

SWIFT's ***NUMBER ONE*** blockchain project is a 'Proof of Concept' trial based on Hyperledger (a Distributed Ledger Tech or DLT of which SWIFT was a founding member).
The aim is to facilitate international transactions.

This PoC trial consists of two main parts:

1) Hyperledger implementation itself (already launched, 30 banks already implemented it)

2) ***DRUM ROLL*** Smart contracts to help automate the transfer process.

Guess who's doing the live demo for part 2) of SWIFT's premier blockchain project? (at SWIFT's SIBOS conference on October 16th)
That's right, pic related.

Source: swift.com/node/39911
(this is a PDF download of an official SWIFT doc. If you don't trust my link, google "Information paper Distributed Ledgers, Smart Contracts, Business Standards and ISO 20022")

last chance to get aboard my fellow swifties

Ichimoku meme clouds are the biggest bullshit "TA" I have ever seen

say that to my ez gainz famalam

Yeah enjoy your gains which you'll get maybe 1/10 times.

enjoy holding your digibyte bags and missing compound swing trades for ez 10%

You're a fucking retard. Ichimoku clouds are easily one of the best predictors of any volatile market. Why don't you go back to investopedia and read some articles.

you still have time to hop on poorfags, but once the cyan meme line will be out of the cloud, there'll be no going back

I bought some qtum thanks user

good job for spotting the dip and not fuding like all the plebs here

364kk resistance is down, no stopping now.

and the meme cloud is getting more and more thicc.

how is your fomo doing, deluded linkies?

thanks OP, I stocked up another 1k a few hours ago, over 3k now.

thank you user, finally some good advice on this board. what's your target?

between 389kk-405kk somewhere would be a safe exit, i'll see how it goes in a couple of hours

bump for qtum

of course i can read the mitsubishi model

then i hope you'll have fun with your qtum-branded lambo!

Fantastic mate, cheers. what settings do you use for Ichimoku in crypto?

literally unstoppable, it gained 2k while i wrote this post.

10 30 60 30. i tried doubling them as some they but it didn't work out. just be sure to use the cloud only with high volume coins, it doesn't work on shitcoins

Thanks for sharing, appreciate the advice.
Just wondering, what coin is that of your pics in this thread?

qtum, duh.

4h chart chart. i highly doubt it will break the cloud on 1day chart, so that's where i'd sell, 385kk or 397kk

oh shit, we're actually pumping. is this shit for real this time?

QTUM is literally unstoppable.

380kk, moon is in sight my fellow qties

Hey OP going all in on my Binance account BTC. How do I learn how to read a ichimoku model? Thanks in advance.

Most indicators were developed decades ago when the working week was 6 days. When Jews started dominating the financial markets they wanted their special day off too so the work week got cut to 5 days. So most default settings are fit for WASP 6 day week. However cryptocurrencies are a godless, soul-sucking 24/7 market. Therefore many indicators are no longer fit for either market when using default settings.

MACD settings for example are 12, 26, 9 (2 weeks, 1 month minus 4 Sunday’s, and 1.5 weeks). To adjust for a 24/7 market the settings would have to be changed to 14, 30.5, 10.5 but respectively rounded down to 14, 30, 10.

Ichimoku settings 9, 26, 52 are also based of a similar scheme. So for cryptocurrencies the settings should be adjusted to 10.5, 30.5, 61 which can then be doubled (as many ichimoku traders tend to do) to 21, 61, 122 with a displacement of 30 days.

So basically the only settings you should be using are 10, 30, 61, 30 and 21, 61, 122, 30

Doubled settings can give you fewer false signals.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QM8WRRWzE

oh btw, i forgot i'm trading ETH-QTUM, that's why the numbers are off, sry

>bittrex doesn't have the meme cloud

Right, I did not realise you were using the QTUM/ETH pair rather than QTUM/BTC!

381kk, i hope you didn't panic sell at the first red line

3825kk famalams.

reminder that this is not a pump n dump shitcoin, so you still have chance to hop on before the cyan like breaks the cloud resistance

384kk, it's 100% going up to 400kk atleast

388k, it goes so fast i can't make screens

once the price breaks the cloud on this chart then we can all go in early retirement club

are we gonna break the cloud or should i sell sempai

bought at 420k satoshis

err, I mean 242k satoshis

a lot of plebs are dumping for FUD, but the trend is up. bulls and bears are fight because of the resistance, so it might take a while, but it will go up to 400kk atleast (eth), today

ok, thank you sempai

stfu no1 wants that dead shitcoin shillfest

i'm at +13% gains today famalam and i'm planning to get out at +15% and rebuy qtum tomorrow.

how are your xvg bags doing?

back at 388kk, we almost did it bros, once it breaks the line, the whales will start buying. because whale can TA and aren't FUDing like this poorfag

Following very very closely. If we break the 4h cloud the sky is the limit?

4h cloud is already broken, that's 6h cloud.

12h cloud is at 405kk, it would get there for sure, but it won't go higher than that today.

if you are holding then just go to sleep and check back tomorrow, if you are daytrading than sell today at 400kk in an hour or 2 and rebuy tomorrow at the dip

How far do you think it will go in BTC?

You are using 10 30 60 30 on the 12 chart then?Also curious, I am trading with BTC pair.

if it breaks the 6h cloud, then 290k max before it hits the resistance. then we'll do some more meme clouds and see

yes

see, it's almost exactly at the same resistance line, it got to 389 now, at 390 and something, whales watching the 6h chart should start buying

almost there, hold tight puppies

This is one of the best thread on biz I have seen in a while.

Is it time to sell? Cloud being resistance?

no, it's just a dip. see how it uses the green and yellow line as a short term support. we still got uptrend everywhere up to 12h chart.

also fags like are fomoing Veeky Forums, which is good

Holding strong. You are like the first person that knows what they are saying on biz. Most fags are always talking about how TA is useless. You don't post often, do you?

What are these magic charts that actually make sense? And where can I see them=?

Are they happy clouds or sad clouds, friend

Can you give us an update op?

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish...

Op please rather direct me to what exchange supports these magic clouds

purple line is the second last resistance,it should bounce back now. also the price clearly follows the btc exchange rate, which dipped some minutes ago.

for long term just hold until 4 october and sell before the news, for daytrading i'll still wait and see

above cloud is buy, below cloud is don't buy

ichimoku cloud

i'm not, but i might

You are right, I am using trading view and on my account I cannot use the 6h or 12h charts, for this reason I am asking op.

jesus user.
trade on bittrex or whatever
chart on trading view or cryptowat.ch
most exchanges have shit charts anyway.

I can't cause I'm color blind and the lines all kinda look the same

also it's oversold on that chart, and it bounced as i said.

coinigy has everything, it's literally god-tier

trading view is fucking nice. can set any interval you like. ANY

you can set the colors tho. you are just lazy.

Coinigy is paytouseforever and I don't feel like making a new email every month to keep using the trial. Plus it eats up my old CPU's resources till browser freezes

388kk on eth chart, i'm kekking at all the FUDers who sold in uptrend

i could pay the coinigy price with this qtum trade famalam, it's worth it

it doesn't have updated orderbooks though... those things are lagging as fuck.

yeah, i use it only for charts, because i switch coins while keeping all my meme clouds

ok, i'm gonna eat, bb in 20 minutes, keep me posted and don't do stupid shit

Come back op

watch the video OP posted, it's actually very good.
you don't need spoonfeeding

I understand how the cloud works, I have been locked out my coinigy account for some reason and can't perform the analysis over the 6h and 12h man. Can you do it and post a screencap?

that colour scheme is giving me cancer wtf nigga

locked you out? what does that mean?
tradingview
cryptowat . ch.
impossible
no. I won't post a screencap because I won't spoon-feed lazy people
OP is right though. every interval up to 1D looks nice and bullish.

i'm not even in this coin rn. thinking about it though.

It means that I can't log in. When I click on reset password link I receive no email whatsoever.

I can't use custom chart times on Tradingview because I am using a free account.

ok, i'm back

we are going strong on 30m-12h chart. pic related is 5m chart, it should go above the green meme cloud and/or the cyan one goes above the price, then we are set.

otherwise if it breaks the cloud's lower support, then i'd sell and buy again at the dip in a couple of hours

30 mins are there. even for free. iirc?
by the way. larger intervals kind of supersede smaller ones.
1d trumps 4hr over time

yeah, and we are in uptrend or those. i'm just keep watching the short 5m one because i have time to daytrade today.

it's gonna be in uptrend for a day or 2 atleast imo

I got in this coin a few days ago...pretty comfy entry time

>TA on crypto
Its like you want to lose money.

definite uptrend now.
higher highs higher lows
nice, you called it call, dude!
maybe biz isn't full of tards after all.

it will have to dip though soon, and everyone here will hate you for 24hrs

just avoid low volume shitcoins. and sell those digibytes

wait 400k pls, mr. whale

cryptocoinsnews.com/traders-accused-insider-trading-zcash-price-surges-bithumb-integration/

387kk, i hope you didn't FUD famalams. we are getting to the meme cloud, 390k will break in 1 hour max

I am waiting patiently my friend.

391kk, hold tight, moon rocket soon

wait, i'm not a qtum holder at all.
have other things i'm involved with atm
nice call is all I said.
also nice vid by the way. just watched it.
that guy would give biz a year or two head start.

Deciding moments brother in arms

Good news friend, all of the Bittrex markets are available at tradingview.com/chart/.

it's sitting at 390kk exactly, tight bulls vs bears battle.

meant to reply here:
but also
>just avoid low volume coins
low market cap on the other hand??

This is really fun to watch.

Thanks. I did manage to find that searching for the meme clouds and bittrex on google.

Which other indicators are you using?

depends on the coin really. steady and high volume is less risky

ichimoku 10 30 61 30
ema 14
ema 30
macd 14 30
stochastics 10 1 3
and btc/usd overlay, since usually most of the coins follow its trend.

i like adding the envelope while daytrading, but the % changes from coin to coin so it's a pain to tweak it